Xiaxue Part 11

MissCléa
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 11

Post by MissCléa »

^ That's actually the cutest picture I've seen of the 2 together. Dash looks adorable too.

Unlike that Curash photoshoot...where it looks like XX kidnapped a random baby at the mall and scurried him to the set. :|

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

MissCléa wrote:^ That's actually the cutest picture I've seen of the 2 together. Dash looks adorable too.

Unlike that Curash photoshoot...where it looks like XX kidnapped a random baby at the mall and scurried him to the set. :|
True. Even though Dash seems like he's only playing with a playmate.

Maybe I'm overanalyzing, but their gaze just doesn't have that mother-son spark... and we've seen that from Dash-Momo pics.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

smiley wrote:
For comparison, Before and After from 2005:

this was taken from her blog, so yeah, the photo was probably photoshopped (her nose has never looked button-y like that) but still, I think her other features looked a lot better in 2005 anyway.

I'm so used to her overdrawn eyes by now that her no makeup eyes look stunted to me, but I liked the way she looked in 2005 before she got into way overdrawing her eyes and stuff.

And she's actually one of those girls who look better with thin eyebrows. Those caterpillars aren't working for her right now.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Chiyou wrote:
smiley wrote:
For comparison, Before and After from 2005:

this was taken from her blog, so yeah, the photo was probably photoshopped (her nose has never looked button-y like that) but still, I think her other features looked a lot better in 2005 anyway.
Chiyou, she DID photoshop her nose because she didn't get a nose job until the end of 2006. In her blog, she posted a pic below of her gradual transformation. Please note the years. How is it her nose looks smaller/button-y in 2005 and yet she didn't "fix" her nose until 2006? She lied.

I'm so used to her overdrawn eyes by now that her no makeup eyes look stunted to me, but I liked the way she looked in 2005 before she got into way overdrawing her eyes and stuff.

And she's actually one of those girls who look better with thin eyebrows. Those caterpillars aren't working for her right now.
Thinner eyebrows suit her for sure. Her current drawn in ones look like fuzzy, beige caterpillars.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Dang she actually looks like she's a nice girl in those throwback photos, unfortunately she's vile and rancid
and omg thank god i'm not the only one who hates her eyebrows, she's trying so hard to do the gyaru light eyebrows, but keeping them straight like unnies do, which is hypocritical of her because she hates everything korean apparently
She draws them too thick and it's obvious they're uneven, like everyone's eyebrows are there's no perfect eyebrows but you can at least do your best to make them even but with her it's obvious
And she chooses a pee yellow color which doesn't look good
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

She has small, squinty eyes...which aren't helped by her ginormous lenses...those just take up more whites and make her eyes smaller.

Then she goes and draws brows too close together, making her look even more....squinty. It's just weird...she needs to stretch her features outward to match her larger face, not smaller....

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

^ To add to this, she got the stupid surgery to get double eyelids (I guess to try to make her eyes look bigger?) but if anything, the double lids make her eyes look even SQUINTIER and emphasize her cross-eyes.

I thought her eyes looked much bigger in 2005 with the hooded/monolid eyes.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

eleventhirty wrote:The photos of xx and Fighter are sweet, really heartbreaking though. The way Fighter just gazes deeply at her face completely effortlessly and interacts with her. It's something she never had with Dash in any videos or photos as much as she edits.

I wonder if that's why Audrey posted SO MANY pics of this? Audrey really has a catty side. Like the other day when she pointed out to Xiaxue that she used to think Dash looked like Mike, but now she thought Dash looked exactly like xx.

Maybe annoyed at xx's constant bragging about genius baby milestones and her superior genes? :lol: basically saying that Mike's/Xx's genes are far superior to any of her friends since none of them made a messiah baby genius, isn't it?
Yea those were my first thoughts too, that fighter and xx looked so sweet together!

And I do hope that Audrey does think that way LOL. That would make me love her even more. :rofl:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

her look from early 2000 was way better than she is now. darker hair suits her. and thinner eyebrows opens up and lifts her face.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Chiyou wrote:^ To add to this, she got the stupid surgery to get double eyelids (I guess to try to make her eyes look bigger?) but if anything, the double lids make her eyes look even SQUINTIER and emphasize her cross-eyes.

AND IT LOOKS FREAKING WEIRD. HER FACE STILL LOOKS FLAT.
The lids should brighten up her eyes. But nooo. Just alien-ish looking.

And she still uses lid tape? What's the purpose of the lid surgery then? :rofl:

allenurb
Learner
Learner

Post by allenurb »

kaylee wrote: AND IT LOOKS FREAKING WEIRD. HER FACE STILL LOOKS FLAT.
taking a wild guess, will her next surgery be cheekbone implants?
:rofl:

Slurpee
Learner
Learner

Post by Slurpee »

kaylee wrote:
Chiyou wrote:^ To add to this, she got the stupid surgery to get double eyelids (I guess to try to make her eyes look bigger?) but if anything, the double lids make her eyes look even SQUINTIER and emphasize her cross-eyes.

AND IT LOOKS FREAKING WEIRD. HER FACE STILL LOOKS FLAT.
The lids should brighten up her eyes. But nooo. Just alien-ish looking.

And she still uses lid tape? What's the purpose of the lid surgery then? :rofl:
i remember when she got the surgery, she eventually blogged it was a waste and didn't do anything so thats why she just uses tape

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

eleventhirty wrote:The photos of xx and Fighter are sweet, really heartbreaking though. The way Fighter just gazes deeply at her face completely effortlessly and interacts with her. It's something she never had with Dash in any videos or photos as much as she edits.

I wonder if that's why Audrey posted SO MANY pics of this? Audrey really has a catty side. Like the other day when she pointed out to Xiaxue that she used to think Dash looked like Mike, but now she thought Dash looked exactly like xx.

Maybe annoyed at xx's constant bragging about genius baby milestones and her superior genes? :lol: basically saying that Mike's/Xx's genes are far superior to any of her friends since none of them made a messiah baby genius, isn't it?
If I were Audrey, I'd be throwing far more shade than she does. I mean, XX's attacks on "do-gooders" can't help but grate on Audrey, who makes her charity work known. Audrey is married to one of XX's bosses, so XX can't attack her without losing access to her sponsors and money, but I feel like there's been a few times where she's tried to make swipes via rants about actions, as opposed to a specific person.

Audrey is one of the only bloggers in a position XX is too gutless to attack, and yet holds back. I'm unsure I could show the same restraint.

MissCléa
Talker
Talker

Post by MissCléa »

I think the current state of her looks has a lot to do with her skewed conception of beauty. According to XX, beauty is breaking down someone's appearance into individual physical attributes. If that person happens not to fit into her narrow standards, that person is automatically ugly. In order to be attractive, you must have a fine nose, big light eyes, high cheek bones, a fair complexion...Unfortunately she doesn't realize that it's possible not to have any of these attributes and STILL be beautiful overall.

For instance, I remember her answering a question on her now defunct formspring. She was asked whether or not she found a celebrity beautiful (I don't remember who it was, sorry) and she simply replied "Nose too big". I also recall her criticizing a model's nose because she thought her nostrils were uneven. Oh, the irony. :roll:

Hence XX considers herself beautiful because of the many individual physical attributes she got fixed. She admits being born ugly, but it doesn't matter because she got her nose fixed (with the unfortunate results we know), developed double eyelids and had botox injections. She thinks that fixing every attribute separately makes her beautiful. She believes she is because all of the "hard work" she has put into her appearance, but fails to realize that the final, overall result doesn't look good.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

But she doesn't have any of the features she deems so beautiful...she's ugly inside and out. She's the last person to judge someone on their looks lol

oh_really
Learner
Learner

Post by oh_really »

Even though her before pictures were also photoshopped, she looked very cute and charming. I could see why Mike would be attracted to her. Even those ID pictures weren't so bad.

It's too bad plastic surgery can't be undone.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

From her IG:
Im attending the grand opening of 3 Concept Eyes at Komtar JBCC mall today!! So happy to see all the friendly Malaysians here. I love 3CE products! I didn't expect to be very impressed (after trying on so many brands many just end up being quite similar) but after trying out some of the products I'm actually in love! There are so many foundations available all focusing on the dewy, glowy skin look! And the lip colours are so intense and sharp you only need a small dab each time! @3CE.johor is having their grand opening sales (up to 50% off every 2nd product purchased) & RM10 cash voucher for every RM150 purchase! Style up at @3ce.johor now! #sponsoredpos
She loves 3CE?? BS. It's a Korean brand. She said she hates Korean everything. :roll:

Fan posted pics:

Some members here have mentioned her passive looking stance. She looks timid. Hardly what I'd call fierce except as a keyboard warrior.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

I guess, Xiaxue is completely on the Game of Thrones train. She tries the Khaleesi look to max. (Daenerys) but that hair color really not suits her. Pink = Yes, brown = Yes, white= NO.

Oh boy, I would love to know what would happen, if XiaXue attack Aud public 8-)

Edit: Smiley was faster lol

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Another fan posted pic from the 3CE opening event.

Personally, I don't think Xiaxue would publicly denounce Audrey for the simple fact that Audrey is the wife of one of the Nuffnang co-founders. Nuffnang is Xiaxue's bread and butter. I can only imagine what would happen to her livelihood if she dared call out Audrey.

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

^I agree.

Plus, let's not forget that the Queen of Cowardice is only 'fierce' when she thinks that:
1/ the person she attacks wouldn't call her back on her BS as crudely as she does (like EA) and/or;
2/ she knows her minions would attack that person (like DY).

Aud probably knows better than respond to such attention-whorism (she has no time for that) but the backlash from sponsors, minions (who probably like Aud too - or at least don't hate her) and other bloggers would be something XX can never recover from.

Return to “Xiaxue”