Xiaxue Part 11

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 11

Post by eleventhirty »

Aunty Xiaxue part 12: My nose is big because air is free.
kaylee wrote:Image

Thank you pigeon singapore for the kindness!! Actual products came in three giant boxes!!

Baby snacks, puree, laundry detergent, bottles, softener, dishwashing liquids and even bottle brushes.

Feeling blessed that I don't have to step out of the house for most daily necessities for baby because they are all sponsored.

And I'm sponsored by the best. So thank you Merries, Curash and Pigeon for providing Dash with such tender loving care.

This is basically like sending a thank you card, written on a scratch paper. All those three boxes, and yet she didn't put an effort into her post. Non-bloggers could make a better IG thank you post than this.
Dash is too old to be using a bottle. Way too old to still be eating puréed food. Kids are picking up adult solid food and feeding themselves by this age. This sponsorship doesn't make sense.

Is she still going to have him on infant formula in a bottle and spoonfed infant purée food by a maid when he's 5? Weird.

Merries sponsorship is embarrassing as well. There are alot of kids that are potty trained by 18 months. Dash is a messiah prodigy genius but still not potty trained? Oh that's right, she's lazy as hell. Dash might be in diapers & pooping his pants until he's 10 years old unless Momo takes time away from work and lives with them 24/7 to potty train Dash for her.

Aww but you know the funniest part... it's time for qiuqiu to take all of xx's sponsors away now :lol: this + having a girl baby shouldn't strain the friendship at all. I will be /popcorn all day long as xx's child sponsors start to drop her for qq's little princess.

Post by Guest »

Lol! You guys are funny but the title has to be short, like wendy. 4-something words, not quite 5 ;)

I like "tales from the crypt" so far. The first post has to be a picture of the crypt keeper edited inside her beach motel of love haha

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:Lol! You guys are funny but the title has to be short, like wendy. 4-something words, not quite 5 ;)

I like "tales from the crypt" so far. The first post has to be a picture of the crypt keeper edited inside her beach motel of love haha
How's this? Anyway, my apologies. I can't edit worth shit, but I did my best. ;)

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

Looks accurate to me! :rofl:
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

honestly i wouldn't be surprised it if was an old sponsorship she had taken a photo of and forgot to post it until now. ive noticed that XX tends to be late in posting stuff she is supposed to (like sponsored stuff).

it will be interesting to see who sponsors Dash as he moves out into being a full toddler. he won't need diapers, won't need formula, won't need bottles....maybe all this "Dash is a genius" is also her way to find different types of educational sponsors - books, learning games, etc.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Post by effervescence »

Xiaxue Part 12 - Losing sponsorships to QQ

She'll be fuming each time she stalks GG hahahahah.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue Part 12 - Baboon throws fits of jealous rage Image

(I know it's not a short title but I like it.) :lol:

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper