Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 9

Post by kaylee »

eleventhirty wrote:
smiley wrote:Awww, here's Xiaxue trying to stick it to the haters. :D

So suck on that, you hatin' bitches! :rofl: :P
Wait... wut? Who is talking about her? There has been about 5 whole people that mentioned her on twitter in months. Not counting s'pore links to old old news or her friends. Eunice is the one that gets constant mention, not by haters but by girls that wish they looked like her and boys that think she's pretty. Is Wendy losing her mind?

She's really not kidding when she says ugly kids cause trouble just to get attention & beautiful kids are better behaved --speaking from her personal experience I guess.
foxoxoxo wrote:Whoops typo on know** but exactly, if she had a redeeming quality in her personality I wouldn't comment on her appearance but someone who makes their living on ps'ing themselves to ethereal beings and being a complete asshole and bigot in the guise of oh I'm just being honest makes her ugly
I've said this in the previous threads before, someone could be drop dead gorgeous but if they have an ugly personality makes the person automatically ugly, well to me and I hope others, but XX has no redeeming quality about her, she doesn't even find Dash cute anymore!!! How horrible is that??? And at the drop of a dime she'll turn on a friend whos being more successful than her
I don't know how she sleeps at night, oh wait, she gambles
I think if she read this she might take it the wrong way lol she's the type that would think 'so what if a person is ugly on the inside if they're beautiful on the outside!'

She is ugly on the outside. No mistake.

Men are usually way more forgiving about looks than women. There used to be 'is she hot' threads with her mentioned. Not in 10 years. No men think she's attractive.

If she had redeeming qualities on the inside it would overshadow the ugly and make the ugly less noticeable. Most people, even really ugly, you talk to them for a few minutes and you completely forget how they look, they become more beautiful by who they are. But xx is even more ugly on the inside. Her personality and the way she treats people is rancid. It only makes the outside worse.

The dye, the surgery, the make up, none of it improved her one bit. Being a kinder person might have.

Still irelevant and growing increasingly so. Sorry, Wendy. Even ppl in this forum are just popping the popcorn & watching the decline.

She may have used Twitter just to spark on some controversy. Because the EA vs XX DIED already. I don't even see myself lurking on EA's social media and checking if XX's blind followers have recently trolled her.

It is the decline!

As for the new generation bloggers, though I find EA's quite relevant. I do have to agree on Ross' other points of how the new ones just seem to pop out of nowhere, posing for blogshops and whatnot. And funny when they do write a blog, IT'S AS IF SOMEBODY'S READING THEIR BLOG. You see hardly comments, and people just go there for a possible "giveaway".

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kaylee »

So the beauty queen part was this one!

SMRT troll account commented on the post itself.

SMRT Ltd (Feedback) Eeeyer. Your face no shame ah? Criticise people for calling themselves to be 'celebrity bloggers' but here you are doing implying you are a beauty queen. KNN, your sponsors blind ah?
#facelikethatstillcanbebeautyqueen #realbeautyqueensnoneedplastic #beautyqueenmyass #buaypaiseh #totallybuaypaiseh #facepalm
Like · Reply · 295 · 12 hours ago · Edited

Louis Poh I want to comment but I scared my face kena end up on "the faces of haters" part 2.
Like · 17 · 12 hours ago

SMRT Ltd (Feedback) It's okay, you are going to get banned, and we are too. Let's brace for impact, bro. #omgawwdddd
Like · 57 · 12 hours ago

Patrick Chong bye bye SMRT ltd
Like · 11 hours ago

Andy Lim Kopi More likes on this comment than the post
Like · 5 · 10 hours ago

Ahmad Dinie Farid Selamat Hari Raye!
Like · about an hour ago

Shaun Sim That awkard moment when smrt got more likes then her post
Like · 7 minutes ago
Meg Gonzales

Dinesh Nagalingam Smrt Ltd you guys make Singapore a better place
Like · Reply · 26 · 11 hours ago
And yeah, the SMRT comment had 200+ while Xiaxue's actual post was only 100+ :rofl:

I also read this comment in the SMRT page
"No matter how ugly you are, there's always Xiaxue."

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

smiley wrote:Well, I think she has managed to remain fairly relevant because she has a newer following in those who adore Dash. Her blog was pretty much going downhill until she announced her pregnancy and now that she has Dash, she's milking his popularity for all its worth.
Well some followers did comment on the EA thing saying they didn't understand why she was starting a fight with a girl they didn't know when all they did was to follow her because of Dash.

Many IG followers of hers don't even read her blog / dayre and stumbled upon her account following one of her cash-machine / son's pics.

Post by Guest »

New thread leh

Return to “Xiaxue”