Xiaxue Part 9

hlisse
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 9

Post by hlisse »

^I think Clinton is a nice little brother, he seems to think about the family a lot. While Xx only thinks about shoving her American engineer husband (according to the media) and her celebrity baby (title thanks to Momo) down people's throat.
smiley wrote:
hlisse wrote:Her minions defend her by saying 'that's just the past!!!! She has grown and matured!!!1!11' No, sorry, I don't take that shit.
What's interesting about the whole "that's just the past" thing is that it REALLY isn't in the past. I remember she made this tweet a few months prior to Dash's birth. Also, she wrote an entry on her Dayre (March 13) regarding the child who shoved Dash's head at the Hokey Pokey. Remember this?
If you think about it, ugly kids very poor thing right? They not cute nobody want to give them attention. Then they resort to doing naughty things to get it, and people dislike them even more. Can't win.
See? She referred to the child as one of the ugly kids. Yeah...that's just in the past. :roll:
There are two possibilities :
1) The minions are turning a blind eye.
2) The minions are just bigots like Xx and as hypocritical as her, people who believe in her twisted nonsensical things. Like 'role model', like fans. (....I can never trust a person who have e-famous person as his/her role model)

I know some people who like Xx but they are not really into her though, they don't read Xx's tweets and her Dayre posts so they still think Xx is a 'nice person'. Well, they should know that she is definitely not one.....

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Is Dee throwing shade at Xiaxue again?

Whatever the case may be, Xiaxue is a horrid woman, and I can't believe I used to like her at one point because she was so "real". She's real alright. She's a real piece of work, that one.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

---

thedeekosh
1 hour ago
If you're gonna put yourself out there as a celebrity or a "public figure" people ARE GONNA TALK. So stop complaining about your haters. Because the truth is the if all the haters stopped talking? No one else would be talking about you. #GetThatCarrotOutYourAss

✞Jon Jay Em ‏@JonJayEm 1h
@TheDeeKosh can't help but think this is directed at *ahem*...

Dee Kosh ‏@TheDeeKosh 1h
@JonJayEm who lollll!

✞Jon Jay Em ‏@JonJayEm 20m
@TheDeeKosh xiaxue? Haha.

Dee Kosh ‏@TheDeeKosh 19m
@jonjayem trollop not reallllyyy - but if the boots fit LOL

✞Jon Jay Em ‏@JonJayEm 18m
@TheDeeKosh Hahaha ya like what they say, feel free to wear the shoes if it fits

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

Not EA? Because the line "If you're gonna put yourself out there as a celebrity or a "public figure" people ARE GONNA TALK" is overused. By Xx's white knights.

Who is Dee Kosh, anyway?

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

Isn't he a vlogger XX wrote a long-*ss post about about (for whatever reason) a few years back and everyone thought them seeing each other earlier this year (at some random YT panel) would be awkward...?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Yep. Dee Kosh is a Singaporean media personality and he chose Xiaxue to make fun of. Xiaxue didn't like it all. So like Peter Coffin before him, she wrote a blog post about Dee and also linked his FB page, I believe, and her followers insulted him. The blog post was titled "So you want this?" but it has since been deleted. I thought Xiaxue always stood by her blog entries. The fierce keyboard warrior that she is.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Ahhhhh jenny you're amazing!!!
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

<3 thank you. And here is something new from XX

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Good grief. I know wearing nude shoes and placing your leg in front of the other gives the illusion that your legs are longer, but this is ridiculous. Since when did she have sky high legs? :rofl:

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

I was just about to say when did she get so tall, she's a troll literally and figuratively
Her ps is getting out of hand lately
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

JennyReckless wrote:<3 thank you. And here is something new from XX

The exaggerated ruffles of her top remind me of that scene in the beginning of "Saving Private Ryan," where a young soldier's intestines are outside of his body.

Her top also reminds me of the pickled ginger that you get at a sushi bar.

Regarding her dumb fans who claim that "it's in the past," that's seriously stupid. You can only use the "It's in the past" excuse if you have learned from it, and moved past it. XX hasn't, because a couple years ago, she said Kim K's baby with Kanye was "Confirm not cute," right?

So then people called her out on it when she complained about those who called Dash ugly, so she wrote a half-ass non-apology.

But since then, she has called numerous babies and children ugly, as recently as just mere months ago. So how is this "in the past"?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Outfit 2 from @innitbangkok!!! Love this chiffon cape from them so much that I decided to buy it for myself!! Been trying to find a nice cape for a long time now and they aren't easy to find!

Paired it with my Mars Skorts, a white tank, and my Vince Camuto gladiators.

Go follow @innitbangkok for more awesome original designs! Their quality is impeccable also.

#innitbangkok #notanadsinceipaid

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^Her outfits are always so stupid. Like, everything would look fine and then BAM -- she'd add something stupid to fuck up the entire look. In this case: the boots. The dramatic cape would have been okay (still dumb, but okay), but the boots...omg.

It's like, no matter how stupid and ugly something is, she'd wear it because it's free.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

omg :rofl:
good thing i did not drink my drink, otherwise I would have spit it out because of laughing out loud at this outfit.
definetly my #1 of not pretty looking outfits by her :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

So after months and months of countless requests from people, she only posts a video of Igloo because she finally got his things sponsored? Why is she so disgusting.
Also you can see the bunny has some mated fur on his lower bottom and his fur looks all splotchy. She clearly cannot take even take the time to minimally brush the fur to remove the shed hair. Why have a pet if you cannot optimally care for them anymore? Just giving it food and water to make sure it's alive is not enough. Why not give it to someone who can offer it more attention... I bet she doesn't even take him for vet checks as often as she should.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

paperbag wrote:So after months and months of countless requests from people, she only posts a video of Igloo because she finally got his things sponsored? Why is she so disgusting.
Also you can see the bunny has some mated fur on his lower bottom and his fur looks all splotchy. She clearly cannot take even take the time to minimally brush the fur to remove the shed hair. Why have a pet if you cannot optimally care for them anymore? Just giving it food and water to make sure it's alive is not enough. Why not give it to someone who can offer it more attention... I bet she doesn't even take him for vet checks as often as she should.
Igloo is now a burden and she is just waiting for him to die, so I doubt that she takes him to the vet.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

I don't know yet if there's truth to this since I couldn't find any other source. But quite fun if it turns out to be true:
Singapore slimming brand threatens to sue Nuffnang over stinging post by celeb blogger

A slimming brand has threatened to take legal action against blog-brand network Nuffnang over a post written by veteran Singapore blogger Xiaxue that criticised a brand she was supposedly endorsing.

Xiaxue, real name Wendy Cheng, wrote a scathing review about a treatment from get-thin firm Slim Couture, which involves the use the traditional Chinese method of “cupping” the skin to lose weight.

Soon after she posted the article in which she criticised the treatment for being ineffective in reducing her weight, being painful and and giving her bruises, she deleted it, saying that she didn’t want to get Nuffnang – who manages the endorsements for her blog – into trouble.

Cheng said she the scrapped the endorsement deal because of the negative effects of using the treatment. She also cited an “ex friend” blogger who had also endorsed Slim Couture, but who Cheng claimed had photoshopped out the bruising supposedly caused by the treatment.

An executive at Slim Couture read the post, which was posted in the early hours of the morning before it was taken down, and has threatened to sue Nuffnang for being “unprofessional” and for publishing “untrue stuffs” [sic] about the treatment.

Cheng published a screen grab of the emailed complaint from Slim Couture to Nuffnang’s Huifen Thang, who manages Xiahue’s brand commitments, on her blog.

She wrote in the post, in which she republished the original piece that criticised the product: “I didn’t want to get the Nuffies into trouble as I heard the client can be quite… difficult to deal with.”

She said of the post: “I wrote it at 4am – 5am and deleted it at 530am (thereabouts) because I had wrote [sic] about a company, Slim Couture, that I was supposed to do a slimming ad for.”

“In the end I rejected the ad as the treatment… Well let’s just say it literally sucked (hahaha coz it involves doing ba guan or cupping). The deal went through Nuffnang. When I said I couldn’t advertise for Slim Couture, the Nuffies were very understanding and said ok.”

She added: “For some reason the said client was awake at that time and saw the post, then proceeded to scold the Nuffies anyway, saying Nuffnang is very unprofessional, allowing their bloggers to write bad reviews, even if it only existed for such a short time at an ungodly hour.”

In the original post, Cheng said that she could “barely stomach” an advertorial post another blogger had written about Slim Couture that she considered to be dishonest.

She wrote: “I could barely stomach the article as she repeatedly praised herself on how good she looks throughout the blog post… It seemed to be that perhaps the post just an excuse to boast about her figure.”

“But never mind that… After resurfacing from the fathomless pool of humble brags I saw something which made me super irritated. The ba guan/cupping bruises which were a residue of the treatment were photoshopped away,” she said.
Cheng later wrote: “I’d rather forgo thousands of dollars than risk my readers blaming me for making them lose shitloads of money because they trusted me and when to pay for something I vouched for.”

On her approach to endorsement deals, Cheng said that Nuffnang has “no say” over what she writes on her blog and that Nuffnang “places blogger editorial freedom first.”

She wrote: “Without real, true opinions, a blogger has no credibility. A blogger with no credibility cannot sell ads, and Nuffnang cannot exist.”

“Protecting a bloggers’ right to freedom of speech – THAT is professionalism,” she said.
She explained: “After a client pays for an ad a blogger has agreed to write for, Nuffnang facilitates and makes sure the ad is properly written and it is specified as an ad. THAT is professionalism.”

“If the deal doesn’t go through and no advert happens, then Nuffnang owes the client nothing. My deal with them was over and resolved long ago. What I write now has nothing to do with Nuffnang’s professionalism AT ALL.”

“Asking bloggers to mask shitty products or services as good, or pander to clients every little wish – THAT IS UNPROFESSIONAL, not to mention unethical,” she wrote.

The scuffle emerges around the same time as Cheng became embroiled in a tit-for-tat with another popular Singaporean blogger Eunice Annabel, who is managed by Nuffnang rival Gushcloud.

Annabel posted an image on Instagram of the Gushcloud blogging team with the words, “So you wanna be on top? Gotta beat us first.”

Cheng responded with her own post on Instagram with the Nuffnang team that read: “Wanna be on top? Why don’t you quintuple your followers first? You look like you can’t count, so maybe you can’t. Ask your math teacher for some help.”

Cheng, who has 183,000 Twitter followers, 266,000 fans on Facebook and around 40,000 daily readers of her blog, is to star in her first film, romantic comedy Our Sister Mambo, later this year. She told Mumbrella that she had no planned endorsement deals for the film.

August 4th, 2014 at 9:16 am
http://mumbrella.asia/2014/08/singapore ... axue-post/

Also nice to note that Nuffnang bloggers are SC-sponsored as well.
http://wp.shiberty.com/category/weight-loss/
http://yinagoh.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/s ... entre.html (and her fiance)

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

She actually managed to make herself look cute but what the heck is that top....Pringles anyone?
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

lol - her face is badly photoshopped, especially the photo on the left. Her chin looks crooked and why too pointy. And those cheap high heels - fugly..

The other outfit is just ridiculous. She obviously has absolutely no taste at all... XX if you read this you seriously need a stylist! Hope you get one sponsored - I know you'd be too cheap to hire one!

She looks kinda cute in the photos but obviously heavily photoshopped :roll: :roll:

Return to “Xiaxue”