Xiaxue Part 9

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 9

Post by smiley »

foxoxoxo wrote:That aside, where do they get these death threats they're always talking about, either I'm blind or too dumb to notice but the most I've seen is people wanting to fight her or wishing she wasn't famous anymore or existed, and idk if existing=death, but they're always talking about these death threats and I'm like where????! Lol
Some guy created an account using Xiaxue's IG pictures of her and Dash, foxoxoxo. The pictures were defaced and horrible words were written about Dash being killed. Something disturbing along those lines. I had seen the account before it was deleted. It was quite creepy. From Xiaxue's Dayre.

But today's hater takes the cake. I didn't like him at all.

He (could be a she, I really can't tell the gender this time) started two days ago, setting up 2 anonymous amounts to insult me on Instagram.

It was all in mandarin and sounded like it was written by a china person, so thankfully I can only understand like 70% of it. Mostly saying I have neck fats and look like a pig and that Dash also looks like one.

He was really persistent and left a shit ton of comments. I blocked both accounts.

Just yesterday I was laughing with Shuyin about him saying that he is hilarious and I left his comments there coz they made me laugh.

Then he set up this horrible Instagram account... If you really wish to I'm sure you can find it in the comments of my latest insta posts but I don't want to link him to give him more incentive to do what he is doing. (I presume he doesn't read my dayre coz he cannot read English)

Anyway the account contains a few photos of Dash and me, horribly disfigured (yes disfigured a baby) and with really really nasty words written all over them.

Over my Instagram comments he cursed me and mostly Dash over and over again, wishing Dash death and disease and just the worst things. He even vowed to not rest till he murders Dash.

Just reading those words chilled me to the bones.

summerain
Lurker
Lurker

Post by summerain »

^^ But still, that doesn't stop her from whoring her baby on social media :P

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Noko wrote:
ponykiss wrote:Ugh leave it to tacky queen to dye her hair to a shade that doesn't complement her skintone.
paperbag wrote:Anyone notice she stopped tagging her pictures #cutestbabyoninstagram? Hm.
Well she did wrote that her son was not as cute anymore on a dayre post ;) and has been referring dash a toddler now.
soon #notthecutesttoddleroninstagram
We seriously need to post the hashtag cutestbabyoninstagram on cheesie's account XD or directly use the hashtag junyacuterthandash . Maybe we could cause some drama or at least she'll be boiling inside. Not angh mo at all and still cuter than dash <3 what a tough world xx!

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

[youtube][/youtube]

XX wishes for this View Count within 2 days (9million) on any of her Dash Videos or GTL.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

i'm surprised this bitch isnt bald yet

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

THAT HEAD.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

wahh! without all the filters, her lilac color really not that nice. not flattering at all. plus it's not colored evenly! so much for being the best colorist in singapore. LOL!

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

^MOMO MOMO MOMO MOMO MOMO
Dash extremely resembles Momo now. He looks nothing like Mike or Xx, but Momo.

The lilac color is lovely, but the photo looks edited so I don't know how it actually looks like in real life.

hlisse
Informer
Informer

Post by hlisse »

^MOMO MOMO MOMO MOMO MOMO
Dash extremely resembles Momo now. He looks nothing like Mike or Xx, but Momo.

The lilac color is lovely, but the photo looks edited so I don't know how it actually looks like in real life.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Ick I take back what I said about being jealous, I wouldn't trust them with my hair, or maybe they don't care because she's sponsored and doesn't tip lmao
God she looks so ugly in that pic with Dash, I inow it sounds so harsh but ugh I don't get how her fans think she looks so good in person
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

Any of the following
1) she actually makes an effort to look good
2) her fans are blind minions
3) her fans have really low standards of beauty

I'm shooting for 3!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

foxoxoxo wrote:Ick I take back what I said about being jealous, I wouldn't trust them with my hair, or maybe they don't care because she's sponsored and doesn't tip lmao
God she looks so ugly in that pic with Dash, I inow it sounds so harsh but ugh I don't get how her fans think she looks so good in person
I know what you mean. Don't get me wrong, we can't help what we were born with; we all look different, and that's okay. It's her attitude and how she treats others; she thinks that they are "less than" her because they're supposedly "ugly."

And that's not okay, you know?

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Whoops typo on know** but exactly, if she had a redeeming quality in her personality I wouldn't comment on her appearance but someone who makes their living on ps'ing themselves to ethereal beings and being a complete asshole and bigot in the guise of oh I'm just being honest makes her ugly
I've said this in the previous threads before, someone could be drop dead gorgeous but if they have an ugly personality makes the person automatically ugly, well to me and I hope others, but XX has no redeeming quality about her, she doesn't even find Dash cute anymore!!! How horrible is that??? And at the drop of a dime she'll turn on a friend whos being more successful than her
I don't know how she sleeps at night, oh wait, she gambles

Seijun

Post by Seijun »

foxoxoxo wrote:Ick I take back what I said about being jealous, I wouldn't trust them with my hair, or maybe they don't care because she's sponsored and doesn't tip lmao
In Europe too beauty / fashion bloggers get sponsored by some supposedly top-notch salons but oh boy, they very often get ugly as f*ck hairstyles IMO... I usually comment on hair or shoes (because I'm obsessed with both) as I think these are two of the things you can decide for your own and wether they are nice or not depend on you; but I can't even with these women who get their hair fried and damaged beyond beauty and repair just because it's free.

Maybe it's because I pay for my own trips to the salon but there's no way I'm getting out of there with something looking like the work done on Ms. Purple Alien (or at least I wouldn't flaunt this on the internet).

So, the fact that it is sponsored either:
1) allows her to think "they are a known salon and they sponsor me so it must be a job well done (plus I'm sooo original)" or
2) lowers her standards when it comes to the work they are doing.

Knowing her sense of style (look at her outfits or her house), I'd go with both: it's free (so she goes along with it), but she likes it anyway because anything tacky suits her taste.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

foxoxoxo wrote:Whoops typo on know** but exactly, if she had a redeeming quality in her personality I wouldn't comment on her appearance but someone who makes their living on ps'ing themselves to ethereal beings and being a complete asshole and bigot in the guise of oh I'm just being honest makes her ugly
I've said this in the previous threads before, someone could be drop dead gorgeous but if they have an ugly personality makes the person automatically ugly, well to me and I hope others, but XX has no redeeming quality about her, she doesn't even find Dash cute anymore!!! How horrible is that??? And at the drop of a dime she'll turn on a friend whos being more successful than her
I don't know how she sleeps at night, oh wait, she gambles
Yes! She behaves in an ugly manner, which makes me dislike her, which makes me see her as even uglier. If she had been pleasant, or had a redeeming quality like you said, I would have felt neutral regarding her look, at worst.

Seriously, I just want to punch this woman's horse teeth in. She infuriates others, and then cries about how they hate her and wish her death. Is she really that surprised?

What a beast.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

This is for all you hatin', bitches!!!

-Xiaxue :P :rofl:

That's right, Xiaxue. You tell 'em! Stick it to those haters! :D

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Awww, here's Xiaxue trying to stick it to the haters. :D

So suck on that, you hatin' bitches! :rofl: :P
Last edited by smiley on Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

Exactly!!!! Like I would think hm I'm sponsored by a salon or shoe brand, maybe I should go in for a hair treatment and bring life back to it and maybe get some hi lights and see where it goes from there not hey let me go from one extreme to another without testing the waters first wih this brand/salon whatever
But ugh Miss I love Haters has terrible sense in everything
I can't stand people who say they love their haters but go on and on about how bad they're talking about them, it defeats the purpose of "loving your haters"
Like I'm quick to admit if I'm hurt or salty about insult or an assumption about me or if I'm jealous of someone or something, I don't like beating around the bush or acting I'm above it, it's stupid
But anything for her to be relevant

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wonder how XX would react, like what she would do, if for just one day, everybody ignores her. Like, literally ignores her.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:I wonder how XX would react, like what she would do, if for just one day, everybody ignores her. Like, literally ignores her.
Oh, man. Can you imagine? I think she would be freaking out if everyone STOPPED paying attention to her receding hairline, penis-shaped nose, over-peroxided, Dash used as a prop in order to stay relevant, trashy, racist, shit-disturbing ass. :D

Return to “Xiaxue”