Xiaxue Part 8

LittleLotte
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 8

Post by LittleLotte »

What the hell. She needs to shut up and stop calling Dash fat. Yes, he has a big belly but Dash is going to grow up with a negative self image just like XX. And it's even worse because XX doesn't care that his belly looks so big. She needs to take him to the doctor to get checked out :/

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

kaylee wrote:I agree! He's lacking testosterone in that pic! Still kinda elfie too.

xiaxue Polaroids of the fatty hahaha why your belly so disgraceful Dash?

BELLY WRONG
Oh, God, those pictures break my heart as a mother. Poor Dash. :cry:

XX and her mother have the "Famine Mentality," in which parents fatten their children up because they see it as a sign of prosperity and good health. The "Famine Mentality" is usually seen in people who have been through poverty, wars/social or civil unrest, etc., etc. Maybe XX didn't live through it, but her mom may have been through some difficult times during her formative years, based on her age.

Sadly, I do know people like XX firsthand: they fatten their children up, and when the children are older, they'd chastise them for being fat and try to bully them into losing weight, which is nearly impossible because the children have been taught to overeat their whole lives.

The size of an adult's stomach is that of a fist, roughly. When you overeat, the stomach stretches out (it's elastic), so now it requires even more food than necessary in order to feel full. The only healthy way to correct this is to eat less, at a normal-sized portion, in order to get the stomach to shrink back down (thankfully, it can do this!). The person on this diet will feel very hungry for the first 3 days to a week, but after their stomach has shrunken back, it'll be much easier to eat healthy portions. It works; I'm speaking from experience! :)

LittleLotte: I think XX is actually bragging about Dash's stomach.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

Dash in a couple years?
Srly with the amount of food he is eating he is bound to be obese.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

another one

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

Cannot edit my last post... here is another one:Image

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I think the pictures look amazing but come on now. The pic with the sun behind her only highlights her damaged hair and with all that light exposure, you can barely discern her photoshopped face. And some of the comments saying she looks like the Asian version of Daenerys Targaryen is laughable. Puh-leeze.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

My apologies. I couldn't edit. Anyway, her followers are ridiculous.

Really? She looks like this IRL? GTFOH! :lol:

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

So, so so ridiculous saying she looks like Khaleesi... *rolleyes*

Khaleesi does NOT having that amoung of PS....
and XX never will be a Khaleesi because all XX cares is herself, while Daenerys cares of others.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

xiaxue Dash running around, shot by @yutakis who was actually LITERALLY rolling on the ground to shoot the fast moving baby from an appropriately low angle.
@yutakis ended up with grass bits all over himself that day. Can you say dedication to work?

Also Dash is wearing his Burberry shoes, a birthday gift from uncle @yutakis.

Dash looks like such a big boy in these pics!! What happened to my baby??

If it weren't for that un-photoshoppable nose/pose (that he probably got from Clint), I would have not recognised him

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

JennyReckless wrote:Cannot edit my last post... here is another one:Image
THAT IS SO SHOPPED!

That mix of HD look and gazillion filters.
XX doesn't look human. Mike really does look like a lesbian.
And poor boy Dash looks like a rag doll with black button eyes. Everything looks like it's floating (look at the globe or even the typewriter)---- ARE THEY DEAD?!

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

JennyReckless wrote:Image
another one
I can't even with this photo. I've never seen her in real life, but there's no way there's such a discrepancy between THIS photo and VIDEOS that we've seen of her. XIAXUE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS.

XX and her minions are blind.

Coyote
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Coyote »

Oh, hi Yutakis,... erm I mean ...

Mike...?
Yutakis is really good a PS. Mike looks actually NOT dead here. Almost like a guy in his mid 20. :o

The power of PS...
This photo...it beyond hilarious. XX WISHES Mike looked like that.
Chiyou wrote:
another one
I can't even with this photo. I've never seen her in real life, but there's no way there's such a discrepancy between THIS photo and VIDEOS that we've seen of her. XIAXUE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THIS.

XX and her minions are blind.
The same way she wishes she looked like this.
Like honestly, you have to be blind, deaf, and dumb not to see the different between the disastrously over-photoshopped photos and her face IRL.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

kaylee wrote:I agree! He's lacking testosterone in that pic! Still kinda elfie too.

xiaxue Polaroids of the fatty hahaha why your belly so disgraceful Dash?

BELLY WRONG

WTF is wrong with her? Calling her son fatty and disgraceful? NEWSFLASH: it's your fault that his belly is so frickin' big. Dash is going to suffer from low self-esteem due to having a mother like her. Ugh.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

The IG comments continue from the ones I posted above. I see she changed her profile pic from the photoshopped Tsubasa Masuwaka lookalike to the photoshopped Daenerys Targaryen wannabe.

Yeah, I remember now why I dislike Yutaki so much.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Oh Yutakis, stop being silly, the amount of photoshop plastered on your face can turn a dozen of photos into a mess of whirlpool.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh, hi Yutakis,... erm I mean ...

Mike...?
Yutakis is really good a PS. Mike looks actually NOT dead here. Almost like a guy in his mid 20. :o

The power of PS...
I think I can safely say that this is pretty much how Yutakis would want his ideal angmoh boyfriend to look. :D
He has Photoshopped Mike into his ideal. Lol.

Post by Guest »

Pretty funny how inconsistent the editing is too.
In the first picture she made her instagram profile, her chin is photoshopped into a sharp V, which was done by herself on top of Yutakis photoshop since that is the shape she likes. Then in the second picture her face shape is photoshopped into a more soft look with a rounder chin, and cheeks. Looks like Yutakis photoshop that she didn't touch upon since he likes that shape better.

I personally think they should commercialize the effects and edits they used on mike. They would make a lot of money. Just call it TESTOSTERONE REMOVER photoshop presets. Will fly off the shelves.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

You know I'm ALWAYS amazed at how gullible her fans/followers are. I keep reading comments about Xiaxue's pictures on how "it's not fair she's so beautiful" or they wish they could look like her because she's so damn chio. Either these people forget she photoshops the shit out of her face or they REALLY do believe she looks like the above pictures IRL.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

more or less unedited pic of them. Image

Just went through the yutakis tumblr tagged site, and in any pic all I saw Xiaxue..

Like try to imagine yutakis with a pink long hair wig...

Or Xiaxue looks like Yutakis in her recent pics...

I dunno, all of her "Fans" must be really blind from all the filters, they saw over the years.

She looks like this in real life?

oh yeah totally!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

^I seriously wonder how XX feels when she looks at herself in the mirror in real life, and sees that she looks nothing like her Photoshopped version. Obviously, she prefers her Photoshopped self, so what does that say about how she feels about her real face, you know?

Return to “Xiaxue”