Xiaxue Part 8

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 8

Post by smiley »

Found this new pic from Sunrise Greece's IG.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^ He looks like he's waiting for his prom date....from the 90s. Or it's a blind date and he's sitting near the edge just in case she walks in and he needs a quick and deadly exit out.

:D

PS. I hate it when Singaporeans use the phrase "Wake up your idea".....seriously wtf is that supposed to mean. Makes 0 English sense.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:Here's a new GTL episode.

[youtube][/youtube]
So she hit a guy and she was mocking him in the video for glaring at her after she kept asking him if he's okay..

Seriously, she didn't even apologise?

Post by Guest »

Momo keeps repeating that Dash's hair is getting lighter. Is it wishful thinking? Lol how is his hair getting lighter when the hair that's on his head is the same that's been there since he was months old... considering he's never had an actual haircut? His hair never fell out either. It's the same color it's always been. I'd understand if she said his roots or his baby hair around the forehead, but no. Does Momo think hair has magical living fiber properties or something?

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

That GTL is so boring...that app is so unnecessary and more of a distraction than anything. Maybe if she did vlog type videos or interviews or something, it would be more interesting. But lately her videos are so bland and pointless.

Xiaxue is really not the most creative person out there, it shows. She's just materialistic, opinionated, and short af.

hoyeah
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hoyeah »

eleventhirty wrote:
kaylee wrote:Image
xiaxue Was reading The Littlest Turtle (it's a puppet book) to Dash and to my shock he can now complete words in the story!!! This book was forgotten in a corner of the room for a long time so I only recently started reading it to him, perhaps less than 20 times.

Y U SO CLEVER DASHIE PIE!
Complete words----but only shell and kind were mentioned.... After reading so many times. He's such a genius. Clap clap. TWO WORDS.

Her hair looks like my barbie doll's hair when I was younger.... after the dog bit the head off, that is.
Was he speaking chinese? I couldn't understand anything he was saying. Sounded like "GOW" and "GAN". If that was supposed to be English I think she's extremely delusional.

That head is hilarious on her body, gigantic :lol:

I hate to be 'that person' to bring up child development, but this is something that bugs me. Why does she keep insisting that he completes sentences? At this point, babies learn to talk by repeating what you just said. (Ex: "Wanna go outside? Can you say "outside" Outsiiiiide?") I mean, unless it's a song that you've sang a hundred times, how is a 1 year old going to comprehend what word comes next? Especially if you've only read the book a few times. It's really not capable for them to "fill in the blank" so to speak at this age.

I can't find the video, but there is a very sweet video of XX getting Dash to say "Wo Ai Ni". THAT is him comprehending new words, and learning them. He CAN talk, when he's given age appropriate words (mama, papa, wo ai ni), but it's ridiculous that she interprets his babble for such vague things.

DASHDASH WHATS DIS??

arrhrroowowwoowowowowo

YEAH DATS RIGHT! BRUSH TEETH! OH SO CLEVER LAH!

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE........

ahhhhhhhhhhh

DAS RIIIIIIGHT!

I think he just babbles a lot, and she's finding words to fit in with it. (Ex. Arrhwow = owl, yellow...Boo=blue) She's still big headed that he said "Mama" when he was like 6 months old.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

paperbag wrote:Momo keeps repeating that Dash's hair is getting lighter. Is it wishful thinking? Lol how is his hair getting lighter when the hair that's on his head is the same that's been there since he was months old... considering he's never had an actual haircut? His hair never fell out either. It's the same color it's always been. I'd understand if she said his roots or his baby hair around the forehead, but no. Does Momo think hair has magical living fiber properties or something?
Lol if anything, hair gets darker as a child grows. It's the same thing with blue eyes turning brown, more melanin is being released. SMH Momo

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

herpderp wrote:
paperbag wrote:Momo keeps repeating that Dash's hair is getting lighter. Is it wishful thinking? Lol how is his hair getting lighter when the hair that's on his head is the same that's been there since he was months old... considering he's never had an actual haircut? His hair never fell out either. It's the same color it's always been. I'd understand if she said his roots or his baby hair around the forehead, but no. Does Momo think hair has magical living fiber properties or something?
Lol if anything, hair gets darker as a child grows. It's the same thing with blue eyes turning brown, more melanin is being released. SMH Momo

As proven by Baby Clint Jr's new pics.. still amazed she didn't turn it blonde here.

See how Ripple's kid seems friendly and yet Dash, as usual, just stares at her. It's not the first time.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

Dash is going to grow up to be a hostile kid if his caretakers don't encourage him to play with kids his own age.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

hoyeah wrote: DASHDASH WHATS DIS??

arrhrroowowwoowowowowo

YEAH DATS RIGHT! BRUSH TEETH! OH SO CLEVER LAH!

TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE........

ahhhhhhhhhhh

DAS RIIIIIIGHT!

i just can't stop laughing!! hahahahha!

Post by Guest »

Someone make the new thread.

Return to “Xiaxue”