Xiaxue's Fashion

halfasiantakeover
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue's Fashion

Post by halfasiantakeover »

eleventhirty wrote:... The trash can really is almost as tall as she is! Wow.

Her hair looks healthy brunette. Looks better on her. Anything, even bald, would be a big improvement on her current senior citizen gray.
She wanted GoT hair...and she got GoT hair. Her salon (Next I think it is?) must not really care about her hair's health. Because when you look at bloggers like Cheesie/Audrey/QQ (to an extent), their hair is pretty healthy, and they all tend to go for colours/treatments that aren't all that damaging to their original hair. Could be because they all go to a Japanese salon (Number 76) where the hairdressers actually give a crap? Cheesie should hook XX up, her hair is looking like a bale of silver hay.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

QQ didn't go number 76 though. there was one time where XX went to number 76 while she was still in her pink hair. she just went for a cut. I think it's not what the salon does.. the color itself is damaging the hair. there is this another blogger from malaysia was promoting number 76 as well as she was sponsored by the salon for crazy hair coloring.. i think her hair is really really dry from all those different hair colors in like every 3 months or so.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

I thought this picture has a good place in this thread.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

At first, I thought XX legs were so pale and then I realized she was wearing stockings. When Xiaxue puts her outfit together, it usually doesn't look quite right. It's like a mishmash. The pleating on the front of her skirt seems to give her the appearance of a tummy. That, or she's bloated.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

that's why ... as much as possible, i don't really buy 2 pieces as i have no idea how to match them. hahha! however, sometimes one piece seems too plain or "boring". LOL!!

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Polarbear wrote:that's why ... as much as possible, i don't really buy 2 pieces as i have no idea how to match them. hahha! however, sometimes one piece seems too plain or "boring". LOL!!
Nah, it's easy, I promise! You just need to learn a bit about color theories, along with a basic concept of the aesthetics (for example, generally speaking, small prints will make a large person look larger, while large prints will overwhelm a small built, etc.).

For instance, I would say that Shuyin's outfits work. Granted, that top has too much going on for her small frame, but overall, the cut of the top does go with the bottom (dramatic top balanced out by a simpler bottom), and the shoes go with the entire outfit (the cut-out, open-toe design makes the entire outfit look fresh, instead of "done up"), while XX looks like...the ghost of an Oreo cookie.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Polarbear wrote:that's why ... as much as possible, i don't really buy 2 pieces as i have no idea how to match them. hahha! however, sometimes one piece seems too plain or "boring". LOL!!
Nah, it's easy, I promise! You just need to learn a bit about color theories, along with a basic concept of the aesthetics (for example, generally speaking, small prints will make a large person look larger, while large prints will overwhelm a small built, etc.).

For instance, I would say that Shuyin's outfits work. Granted, that top has too much going on for her small frame, but overall, the cut of the top does go with the bottom (dramatic top balanced out by a simpler bottom), and the shoes go with the entire outfit (the cut-out, open-toe shoes make the outfit look fresh and not too done up), while XX looks like...the ghost of an Oreo cookie.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

No one over 6 should wear white stockings, unless you are a dancer, but they look very childish and her outfits screams "im single"

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Who would wear black & white when they're going out to dinner? She looks like she's a dwarf waitress.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

eleventhirty wrote:Who would wear black & white when they're going out to dinner? She looks like she's a dwarf waitress.
And the chunky platform toes + her stumpy legs = hooves-like feet.

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Is this from her instagram or her friends? Looks like she forgot to photoshop her face!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ That pic's from Shuyin's IG.

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

smiley wrote:^ That pic's from Shuyin's IG.

Ah, thanks! That's explained it then XD

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:

For instance, I would say that Shuyin's outfits work. Granted, that top has too much going on for her small frame, but overall, the cut of the top does go with the bottom (dramatic top balanced out by a simpler bottom), and the shoes go with the entire outfit (the cut-out, open-toe design makes the entire outfit look fresh, instead of "done up"), while XX looks like...the ghost of an Oreo cookie.
then you shall be my outfit consultant!! hahhah! i really have no idea at all.. my main requirement is, as long as it looks good on me, doesn't look aged on me, doesn't make me look any shorter, doesn't add any extra pounds on me are good enough. hahahah!

one more thing.. whenever you guys said stumpy legs.. i wonder why? i mean isn't stumpy legs mean short and thick? XX legs don't look like that though.. i mean sure they aren't long but they aren't thick either?

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Polarbear wrote:
Cupcakefrosting wrote:

then you shall be my outfit consultant!! hahhah! i really have no idea at all.. my main requirement is, as long as it looks good on me, doesn't look aged on me, doesn't make me look any shorter, doesn't add any extra pounds on me are good enough. hahahah!

one more thing.. whenever you guys said stumpy legs.. i wonder why? i mean isn't stumpy legs mean short and thick? XX legs don't look like that though.. i mean sure they aren't long but they aren't thick either?
Message me any time! I love talking about fashion. Lol. My #1 tip for not looking heavier (especially if you're not very tall either): avoid peplums. Trust me, just avoid them!

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

Cupcakefrosting wrote:
Message me any time! I love talking about fashion. Lol. My #1 tip for not looking heavier (especially if you're not very tall either): avoid peplums. Trust me, just avoid them!
yes!! i don't wear peplum at all! i tried a few cus it's in trend and in the fitting room i was like, yuck! not for me. haha!

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

^They were a trend created for the stick thin models who popularized the look...it's meant for long, lean women with little curves...it creates the illusion of hips.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

^ i know right?!!! it's worth a try and see how i look in certain style I guess. haha! However, i still see some who have heavier body esp the bottom, wear peplum. hehe!

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

paperbag wrote:Image

her blue contacts phase

zomg! sequins!!!!

OMG!! I see monster!!!!

SentosaGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by SentosaGirl »

Chiyou wrote:^ 2008? JFC. Seriously, I hope the ones worn at the waterpark are different ones, ew.

Tumblr is blacklisted from GG for some reason. I've had to rehost photos I found on her Tumblr to post here as well.

DO YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN ABOUT HER STUPID PINK FILTER? GAHHHHH.
I dun think tumblr photos is blacklisted. As it is due to copyrights. As some ppl reblog the post without giving sources of where it taken from. Correct me if I'm wrong

Return to “Xiaxue”