Xiaxue Part 7

powderpuff
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 7

Post by powderpuff »

xiaxue's failed plastic surgeries are the most epic backfires of her sponsorship. she is Dr.huang's guinea pig and the outcome surely has disheartened most people from going to his clinic. it is actually working against him. if XX just takes a break from buying tons of $99 worth of tacky little girl clothes, she can easily save up for a re-constructive treatment from a reputed establishment. her stinginess will land her in a hell hole.

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

smiley wrote: Honestly, I didn't think her nose looked that bad in the first place. Yeah, it was wide and flat, but I think it looked much better before than the penis-shaped, Michael Jackson-eque nose she has now imho.
There is a saying that if you are born with it, it's probably because it is what it would look best on you. Her old nose is a million times better than the penis.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

I think xx's pre surgery nose was fine. It fit her face and it was fairly cute even though it was wide. Now it's still wide but with a phallic ridge up the center. The lip filler is awful as well.

I think if she lost weight & fixed her teeth she would have looked great. She didn't need surgery. She looks no better now than she did before.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

eleventhirty wrote:I think xx's pre surgery nose was fine. It fit her face and it was fairly cute even though it was wide. Now it's still wide but with a phallic ridge up the center. The lip filler is awful as well.

I think if she lost weight & fixed her teeth she would have looked great. She didn't need surgery. She looks no better now than she did before.
Instead of targeting the nose, she should have done something with other parts of her face like her jaw or her cheeks. She has that stereotypical flat Asian face, hence the nose pops out so much.

Misakix
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Misakix »

Hello, I'm new here :)
Talking about xx nose job I think it look awful, I mean cheapest nose job you can get in Thailand is 6000baht which is around £100 or $160 can look nicer than her... I had my nose done (9just 10months agos) it look very natural looking that people couldn't tell that I even had a surgery. Mine cost around $800+ reason why it's expensive because I choose the softest silicone and it can be twist around ( which I don't dare to do so) and very natural looking.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

If she'd stop with the jewellery and forever 21 clothes hoarding, she could easily afford to pay for some of the things that she really wants...like Dash's needs/wants, her surgery needs/wants and so on.

powderpuff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by powderpuff »

the problem with XX is that she thinks, who needs to pay when you can get it for free? this is some cheap class plastic surgeon whose surgery costs are extremely low. that's why he chose to go with sponsorship. it is just like the affordable durgstore brands that approach XX and she gets overwhelmed. her brain is the size of a dime otherwise no sensible person would go back to the surgeon who botched your nose and messed up your face. i'm sure she must have been pretty particular about the appearance of her nose as in her PSed pics. the result is nowhere near that and it looks gross. if you look at the pics posted by smiley, the pic where she has her lips pursed, she actually doesn't look ugly. i think invisalign has dropped her coz her teeth have been moving back to original position and she's doing nothing bout it. yeah wait around for another inexperienced sponsor to come and mess up your face even more.

p.s: where is Rozz nowadays? are they even friends anymore?

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

powderpuff wrote:the problem with XX is that she thinks, who needs to pay when you can get it for free? this is some cheap class plastic surgeon whose surgery costs are extremely low. that's why he chose to go with sponsorship. it is just like the affordable durgstore brands that approach XX and she gets overwhelmed. her brain is the size of a dime otherwise no sensible person would go back to the surgeon who botched your nose and messed up your face. i'm sure she must have been pretty particular about the appearance of her nose as in her PSed pics. the result is nowhere near that and it looks gross. if you look at the pics posted by smiley, the pic where she has her lips pursed, she actually doesn't look ugly. i think invisalign has dropped her coz her teeth have been moving back to original position and she's doing nothing bout it. yeah wait around for another inexperienced sponsor to come and mess up your face even more.

p.s: where is Rozz nowadays? are they even friends anymore?

She was at Xiaxue's costume party

They eat out once in a while... like when Rozz is free. She looks super busy with her career ahead of her. Unlike someone.

Rosalyn Lee (Official) shared a link.
April 3
so i attended a very famous 1 year old's birthday party last weekend... i think this is the first time EVER that ive heard of a baby meet & greet! some dash fans even queued up 3 hours before to see him! #superstarDASH. here are photos of what went down that day.

warning: try not to venture too far south when you get to paul twohill's spandex Venom costume... you cannot unsee i tell ya.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

XX teeth going back to look bad? Can you pls gimme a pic? I thought, invasilign would do the best for teeth??

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Kinda gummy again

... i wonder if Dash's will be gummy too.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Dug out my old class photos when I was 15 and 16! I think I deserve a Best Improvement Award. This should encourage even the ugliest of us. #plasticsurgerywin #determinationwin #makeupwin #prioritieslose #cheersto30andnotpeaking #noedit #stillbirthedacutebaby #how

From Shuyin's IG:
mystylemysong Presenting my favorite #potd yet! Tagged along @xiaxue to @drgeorgialee's Gorgeous Decadence Back To School party and we had lotsa much fun! Brought back so much memories when we donned on our school uniforms:
Cockroach feelers fringe, checked.
Folded sleeves, checked.
Bags too small for school, checked. (Almost wanted to go buy Outdoor backpacks.)
Inappropriately short skirts, checked.
Long socks, checked. (Cannot find Hush Puppies ones!)
Mary Janes w elastic, checked.
This CYY wore a Ferragamo hairclip and had a pointed comb poking out of her pocket.
I wore colored bra with crossed straps.
How do you think we fare renacting the Ah Lian fashion??? Hahahaha
Never would I thought I would have a chance to wear my sec sch uniform, with the BFF even. Also, the venue was actually down the same road as my alma mater at 好人路, totally completed to whole back to school experience.
So thank you @drgeorgialee for the awesome party!
(Clarification: I wasn't an Ah Lian hor. Just has incredible observation skills and fashion sense. LOL)

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

I think i shall give myself a self improvement awards too but without the need of plastic surgery. LOL!

anyway, i can't believe they still keep their school uniforms? i threw mine away ages ago! LOL!

Post by Guest »

Hahahah how about she posts her "improvement" selfie from the same angle and without the 4 pounds of makeup?

you can see dash's face in the 1998 pic.

I still have my uniform, also my cheerleading outfits. Once in a million years I'll try them on while cleaning and crack up. they still fit fine but they're all scribbled on by my former classmates.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Wow, in the 1998 pic you can really see Dash. He looks exactly like his mom.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Coyote wrote:You know, a part of me really doesn't understand why XX doesn't just swallow her pride and go the full SK route with plastic surgery. She could easily achieve the look she goes for with all her photoshopping if she just sucked it up and had her work done in SK.

I mean, just look at this: http://kpsurgery.co/

Those doctors are miracle workers, honestly. I mean, she could easily get her jaw and cheekbones shaved, her calves made smaller, her eyes bigger and god knows they could fix that phallus on her face to look like an actual nose. Then she'd actually probably have the looks to brag (maybe).
jaw shaving is an extremely risky and expensive procedure...
i would think really hard before getting it done i mean its not just like double eyelid or nose procedure...
it is very dangerous and no matter how much one hates his/her jaw this isn't a procedure worth going through IMO
that's probably why most singaporean bloggers resort to fillers and botox which is less riskier and temporary. have you seen any SG bloggers who actually shaved their jaws?

of course it's a different story to SK. the women there are hardcore PS addicts who are dead obsessed with their vanity they would risk anything

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

so, am i the only one who don't keep her school uniform? hahaha! even my uni nursing uniform, i threw it away as soon as i graduated. LOL!!!

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

smiley wrote:
Dug out my old class photos when I was 15 and 16! I think I deserve a Best Improvement Award. This should encourage even the ugliest of us. #plasticsurgerywin #determinationwin #makeupwin #prioritieslose #cheersto30andnotpeaking #noedit #stillbirthedacutebaby #how
Holy sh*t she looks old as hell :? wtf a woman at 30 shouldn't look like this. Senior citizen. The person on the right looks like the 50 year old grandmother of the girl on the left.

lol those tags "#stillbirthedacutebaby #how" Still trying to wish her son's dna & face away with the Secret. She birthed a baby that looks like her. Exactly like her. He looks more like her everyday that passes.

Post by Guest »

Damn she's a slow reader, she's only lurking us up to the last thread? Kekekke. Catch up fasterly Wendy.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

THIS IS ME.

So THIS is how it feels like to have dry, clean, fresh armpits all day long, even in the hot sun!!

How have I lived all these years??? How??

I'm now the biggest fan of miraDry!!

Sorry I don't mean to rave like some lunatic but having non sweaty armpits feel so fucking good!!

I cannot believe the efficacy of MiraDry! Armpit sweat I'll say have reduced to almost zero!

Yesterday I was at a playground with Dash. It was swelteringly hot.

Everywhere else on me was perspiring like crazy. But then I touched my armpits and it was... Wait for it... BONE DRY. Wtf!!

I stopped using deodorant completely and my pits remain daisy fresh!! Woah woah woah!!

You know how ipl removes some hair but you still have to go back a few more times to get them all gone?

I thought that would be the case for MiraDry and perhaps it is true for others but for me it's almost 100% effective.

I'm supposed to go back for a second round of treatment in 3 months (to kill what's left of my sweat glands) but judging by the results now, I'm already 100% satisfied. I don't think I'll go back again!

I'm just so pleased I did this and displeased that this wasn't available earlier in my life.

Just really wanted to share. If you have excessive underarm sweating problems (like me wtf), MiraDry is a great option.

Three days ago I went to The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic for my miraDry procedure. It's done at a plastic surgery clinic although excessive underarm sweating is more a medical problem.

I was injected with many tiny shots of local anesthesia on my underarms. They weren't painful because they were such small shots with really small needles. After that I felt my armpits and in fact my arm and fingers go completely numb.

The miraDry machine, which resembles an ipl machine, was then applied on my underarms. No pain at all.

Whole thing done in 2 hrs. I was free to leave.

I drove home.

I was warned that I will feel soreness and tenderness in the pits and they will swell.

I wasn't given painkillers because the clinic said it shouldn't be necessary.

Lol here's a shot of my armpit on the first day for posterity's sake.

It was really quite swollen and there was a little bit of bruising.

The little black marks are from marker stains used to mark where the local anesthesia was to be injected.

It was a wee bit painful and felt like a mild sunburn. Nothing that is intolerable.

However, by the second day a lot of the swelling went down, the black marks and red bruises are gone, and there was completely no more pain.

I'm just so in love with my armpits now.

There is still a bit of swelling left on the third day. Nothing too bad, I think I can even wear sleeveless clothes now!

So happy that when I go to Santorini, I won't even have to bring deodorant with me, like I used to on every flight because I'm so paranoid I will smell.

My procedure was done at The Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. http://www.cosmeticsurgeryclinic.com.sg. You can call them at 67333372 if you wish to find out more about miraDry.

Armpit raving over. Want to talk about something else.

My mom for some reason thought this was an interesting picture to post some time ago.

My haters saw it and immediately got real fired up for some reason. I saw it being reposted everywhere.

I was accused to apparently leaving my maid to carry all the heavy groceries and take care of Dash while I... What am I doing? Right, walk in front a little.

Apparently this was photographic proof I'm the worst cunt in the world.

I feel embarrassed for the haters, really. You look at a picture and you just love to presume the worst don't you?

Look carefully.

My helper isn't carrying the groceries.

THE GROCERIES ARE HANGING ON THE PRAM.

And don't worry, the pram won't topple over because it is a super heavy Stokke pram and an 11kg baby is sitting on it.

We all survived the shopping trip I guarantee you.

I don't get it. Since when is walking in front a crime?!?!?!

The supermarket aisles are narrow, so someone has to walk in front yeah??

I'm in front to pick up whatever groceries we need quickly so we can be done soonest.

How can Dash be neglected when there is my helper and my mom both at the back with him??! Wtf??!?!

Besides, this is just ONE FRAME.

It proves that AT ONE POINT, I took my eyes off my son to, god forbid, buy some groceries for my family.

Anyone who knows me knows I cannot keep my eyes and hands off him. I'm always trying to make him laugh, cuddle him, kiss him.

So don't make an ass of yourself just by looking at one fucking picture asswipes. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do?

I'm shopping for groceries for Christ's sake. That's called being a responsible adult right?? Last time I checked shopping for groceries is rather uncool?

I'm not at some sleazy club pole dancing and drinking and smoking yea?

Like this also can get criticized. Apparently walking in front of the pram is a crime nowadays. Geez, I was accused to "caring more about shopping than my son". Wow, me shopping for his necessities means I don't care about him.

Applause for the biggest morons of the year.

Fuck you all. May you have nightmares of my swollen armpit tonight.

"Why are people so stupid? Do I look like a neglected baby?"

(Tomato sauce on his mouth lol)

"What do you mean by yes??!!"

"My mommy cares more about shopping than me???"

"But I'm really cute..."

"So I don't think so."

"Somebody has to buy the food that I eat everyday, people. Mommy does."

Went to visit baby Joen that day with @mystylemysong!!

Wish I had more time to see him. @junnebae visited me and Dash so often before she gave birth, but after we both got kids we both got so busy.

Now he has learnt to crawl and his cheeks are chubbier than ever!!

Look at his (blurry) mian bao lian cannot take it!!! Hahaha

Half mian bao!!!

"There's a sticker on mah face!!"

"What? Is it still there??"

"Take it off!!"

"..."

Don't worry, I took it off for him and no babies were harmed in these photos.

Dash actually loved playing with the sticker and sticking it everywhere!!

Went grocery shopping (again!) today I was amazed by these trees just along the road... Yes, in Singapore!!

There were completely covered with baby pink flowers! Some of the trees had white flowers too!!

Took this pic at a stoplight.

I couldn't believe how beautiful it is!

The ground was covered with pink flowers!!

It felt so romantic, like I was in Kyoto again reliving the Sakura season.

For those of you who haven't seen Sakura in real life, this road is in Koven. It's as close as you can get to the real thing I guess? Anyone can tell me what breed of tree this is?

Thank you Kiehl's for the generous gift!! I'm loving all the products wtf! Will use them a little more and perhaps give some reviews!

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Hahaha. She thinks the rants was about her letting Ellen push the pram with the fat baby and the basket of groceries. Uhm, it's about you just walking away doing the shopping while leaving YOUR kid with Momo/Ellen.

And she calls it "walk in front a little". Lol. You mean WAY AHEAD.

Return to “Xiaxue”