Xiaxue Part 7

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 6

Post by smiley »

Polarbear wrote:and what do they call this color as? ash gray with olive tone? LOL! i just came up with the name.. i have no idea what color that is. hehe!
LOL! I think you're spot on. If I recall correctly, she said the color was an ash brown color with green. :lol:

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

QQ posted this new pic of XX, Dash, Sophie, and Yutaki from Nuffnang's 7th birthday celebration.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

Yutaki looks like such a derp.

Post by Guest »

Lol just saw this pic of a half asian half mexican baby

What dash looks like when Wendy closes her eyes and dreams :( :( :(
Polarbear wrote:and what do they call this color as? ash gray with olive tone? LOL! i just came up with the name.. i have no idea what color that is. hehe!
I think it's Ash Beige? Lol

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Young Nuffnang blogger, Rachell Tan, took pics of Xiaxue (glimpses here and there) with Dash at the 7th birthday bash for Nuffnang.
And then omg a superstar baby caught my eye!!! xD
IT'S BABY DASH!!! :D :D
Wahhh!!
After months of stalking Dash on Xiaxue's IG and Dayre, I finally got to see him in person!
He's damn handsome and cute lah ohmygoodnesssss!! xD xD
Look at that cuteness plus the little bow tie omg!

I asked Xiaxue if I could snap photos of Dash and she said can!! Yay!!
But I dared not take photos with him because I was afraid I'll scare him and make him cry :X
BUT LOOKING AT HIM FROM ACROSS THE TABLE IS ENOUGH!!!
LOLOL

Dash was really well-behaved although there were so many of us unfamiliar faces around him and he didn't cry nor make noise!
And Xiaxue's really a damn hot mama!
Didn't get to take a picture with her though,
but you can see a little bit of her in this picture ^~^

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

Lol couldn't she leave him at home with their helper/Momo/Mike? Now this just confirms she uses her baby as an accessory. :roll:

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Sophie just posted this pic on her IG.
Last night after the #Nuffnangis007 party with @xiaxue @bongqiuqiu @yutakis! We left early because of Dashiel's bedtime then went to catch a movie. Happy birthday @NuffnangSG!

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Lol! I think it's just called light brown xD

Xx doesn't do anything with Mike anymore. Parties, dinner, events, movies, hanging out with friends but never with Mike.

Also... Her blog sure is a ghost town still. For having so much help-- no blogging.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

i dug up some of xx's old post and came across this
I often have nightmares about Mike.

The most common recurring one is about him generally just flying back to the USA and being totally uncontactable.

It's always night during those dreams and would involve me bombarding his phone but constantly typing in the wrong number!

When I finally get his number right, I'd either get

- An engaged tone. (WTF giving me hope)

- A message saying the phone number is no longer in use.

- An unhelpful helpdesk sorta person telling me Mike already left the country and his location is not to be revealed to me, which often results in me begging her.

- Mike himself picking up and telling me to stop bothering him, and I can never find him.

It's fucking horrible!!!!!
explains why she is such a psycho possessive freak when it comes to mike

:? :?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Nuffnang posted these pics from the birthday bash.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

_N_ wrote:i dug up some of xx's old post and came across this
I often have nightmares about Mike.

The most common recurring one is about him generally just flying back to the USA and being totally uncontactable.

It's always night during those dreams and would involve me bombarding his phone but constantly typing in the wrong number!

When I finally get his number right, I'd either get

- An engaged tone. (WTF giving me hope)

- A message saying the phone number is no longer in use.

- An unhelpful helpdesk sorta person telling me Mike already left the country and his location is not to be revealed to me, which often results in me begging her.

- Mike himself picking up and telling me to stop bothering him, and I can never find him.

It's fucking horrible!!!!!
explains why she is such a psycho possessive freak when it comes to mike

:? :?
If she keeps up her alpha attitude it is not surprising that this may eventually happen to her, maybe when Mike is finally fed up with her and then move his beta ass.

Post by Guest »

Every relationship needs a more dominant person, in this case it's the woman. Otherwise it's usually a hot mess when people clash. I don't see anything wrong per se, in him not being the alpha cause that sounds sexist... What I see wrong is that she demeans him so much. Even if he's passive doesn't mean he should let people walk all over him - like I hate to see a woman being walked over by a man too. No one should forget the other person's humanity. Even if he denies it, it's so obvious she doesn't respect him. And she knows it. All these "dreams" and jealousy are symptomatic.

Anyway, who's gonna make the new thread?

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Xiaxue Part 7

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Carry on.

This b*tch must be the most hated person on Guru Gossiper, considering that there are now seven pages of how much people hate her.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue Part 7

Post by teeheeheehee »

That full body photo of her with QQ, Yutaki and Sophie...OH GAWD SHE'S SHORT. That was my only thought, also that QQ gained quit a bit of weight and if she isn't careful, one day she'll have to start working (or popping pills) for that model figure of hers.

AND. Gushcloud also had a bday celebration recently, they seem more successful and full of "classier" bloggers, is nuffnang in trouble? :O

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

nah nah.. michelle phan is the first in GG. LOL!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Yeah, I think Michelle Phan has it lock, stock, and barrel.

New pic of XX with Gillian (munkysuperstar), Bryan Chow, and Mike.

Post by Guest »

^i have and irrational hate for those wristbandshe uses. They're so juvenile, probably cause they remind me of fratboys. They always have them at hollister. All he's missing is the puka necklace.

Cinnamon_Dulce
Talker
Talker

Post by Cinnamon_Dulce »

paperbag wrote:Every relationship needs a more dominant person, in this case it's the woman. Otherwise it's usually a hot mess when people clash. I don't see anything wrong per se, in him not being the alpha cause that sounds sexist... What I see wrong is that she demeans him so much. Even if he's passive doesn't mean he should let people walk all over him - like I hate to see a woman being walked over by a man too. No one should forget the other person's humanity. Even if he denies it, it's so obvious she doesn't respect him. And she knows it. All these "dreams" and jealousy are symptomatic.
From the previous thread, I just want to say quickly that I've never thought of it that way and you're right. Having that alpha/beta relationship can be a nice balance sometimes, however in the case with XX I don't think it's working out too well. What she has with Mike is very one-sided.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

teeheeheehee wrote: also that QQ gained quit a bit of weight and if she isn't careful, one day she'll have to start working (or popping pills) for that model figure of hers.
I don't really follow QQ, but it doesn't look like she's gained that much weight to me?? She's still pretty trim.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

teeheeheehee wrote: Gushcloud also had a bday celebration recently, they seem more successful and full of "classier" bloggers, is nuffnang in trouble? :O
I just went to check them out; they did, indeed, seem much classier and, dare I say, just better overall.

XX would probably call them "so boring lah and typical Singaporean."

Return to “Xiaxue”