Xiaxue Part 7

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Xiaxue Part 7

Post by Chiyou »

kenannie wrote:I think I know the reason why is it that everything Xiaxue wears looks ugly. You know some girls are just naturally fashionable. They have the look and the natural flair to select pieces that looks good. XX on the other is the type of girls that would look better with less, the less is more kind. It doesn't help that she's 30. I'm not saying older girls can't be fashionable but she needs to select something that suits and flatters her. Let's be honest here, she's definitely not the most youthful looking girl around and her hair isn't exactly helping. It ages her tremendously.

She loves over the top and attention seeking styles. But anything that she choose is just wrong and tacky looking. She's not fashionable but trying really hard to. For instance, socialite Jamie Chin loves over the top and extravagant style. But she does it with style. And it suits her. She's not forcing herself into some juvenile looking fashion. XX is still trying to hold on to her youthful, teenage style which just does't work on her anymore.

I can totally see what a wreck her Greece wedding will be. Those gladiator shoes? Owh Lord helps me. Even the shade of new heels looks ugly. She can't even pick one good item.

Btw, any of you read fourfeetnine's dayre recently? She lost so much weight from taking care of fighter and working at the same time and our queen XX is gaining weight by the day. So much for taking care of Dash. LOL.
To add to this...Arissa Cheo. She is 32 (or something) and she still looks very youthful.

She wears so many over the top biker chic styles with knee high/thigh high boots, gigantic rings (sometimes rings on all 10 fingers), wide rimmed hats, leather jackets (sometimes with tassles), fur, gigantic bracelets and bangles, chains, and just layers and layers of loose to tight fitting items and yet somehow...SHE PULLS IT OFF.

I mean, it helps that Arissa is really pretty, tall, and slim, but I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that she's comfortable with herself so whatever she wears, she wears with CONFIDENCE. She's not compensating for anything.

XX, on the other hand, tries so HARD to be "high fashion" that she just ends up being...not. And tacky. And old.

I haven't been reading fourfeetnine's dayre, but I check her IG sometimes and I haven't noticed any significant weight loss. She's so tiny as it is, she can't really afford to lose any more weight....

easel
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by easel »

smiley wrote:Fans posting pics of XX and Dash. Dash does not look impressed.
She looks so old in those pictures..

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

A fan posted this. What would Xiaxue do without the ipad? I see Ellen's sitting beside Dash whose eyes are glued to the ipad.

kenannie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kenannie »

Chiyou wrote:
kenannie wrote:I think I know the reason why is it that everything Xiaxue wears looks ugly. You know some girls are just naturally fashionable. They have the look and the natural flair to select pieces that looks good. XX on the other is the type of girls that would look better with less, the less is more kind. It doesn't help that she's 30. I'm not saying older girls can't be fashionable but she needs to select something that suits and flatters her. Let's be honest here, she's definitely not the most youthful looking girl around and her hair isn't exactly helping. It ages her tremendously.

She loves over the top and attention seeking styles. But anything that she choose is just wrong and tacky looking. She's not fashionable but trying really hard to. For instance, socialite Jamie Chin loves over the top and extravagant style. But she does it with style. And it suits her. She's not forcing herself into some juvenile looking fashion. XX is still trying to hold on to her youthful, teenage style which just does't work on her anymore.

I can totally see what a wreck her Greece wedding will be. Those gladiator shoes? Owh Lord helps me. Even the shade of new heels looks ugly. She can't even pick one good item.

Btw, any of you read fourfeetnine's dayre recently? She lost so much weight from taking care of fighter and working at the same time and our queen XX is gaining weight by the day. So much for taking care of Dash. LOL.
To add to this...Arissa Cheo. She is 32 (or something) and she still looks very youthful.

She wears so many over the top biker chic styles with knee high/thigh high boots, gigantic rings (sometimes rings on all 10 fingers), wide rimmed hats, leather jackets (sometimes with tassles), fur, gigantic bracelets and bangles, chains, and just layers and layers of loose to tight fitting items and yet somehow...SHE PULLS IT OFF.

I mean, it helps that Arissa is really pretty, tall, and slim, but I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that she's comfortable with herself so whatever she wears, she wears with CONFIDENCE. She's not compensating for anything.

XX, on the other hand, tries so HARD to be "high fashion" that she just ends up being...not. And tacky. And old.

I haven't been reading fourfeetnine's dayre, but I check her IG sometimes and I haven't noticed any significant weight loss. She's so tiny as it is, she can't really afford to lose any more weight....
Yea, I agree with you. If you put XX and Arissa together, XX would looks like her mum or some one significantly older. I wonder does XX not see how ridiculous she looks?

Regarding 4feet9, she's really tiny. I've seen her a few times in real. She mentioned in Dayre that she has to put on weight as all the breast feeding and taking care of fighter is making her lose too much weight till the extend she felt it's unhealthy.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

For real fuck sake, Dash is suppose to live as a normal, happy little child, not a toy dog being shoved to the camera and random strangers in meet ups. Remember how she distastefully assumed that poor sales girl giving handjob before touching Dash? Now she is okay with her son being touched by everyone else.

xjojo
Learner
Learner

Post by xjojo »

Chiyou wrote:

I love Arissa's style! Been following her on instagram and gosh.. I think I'm gonna drown in her clothes, shoes and bags. But Arissa is not tall at all. She's about 165cm or less but she looks tall cause her body is proportionate, unlike XX.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

kenannie wrote:
Regarding 4feet9, she's really tiny. I've seen her a few times in real. She mentioned in Dayre that she has to put on weight as all the breast feeding and taking care of fighter is making her lose too much weight till the extend she felt it's unhealthy.
A little off topic...but I bet Audrey must be adorable in person! Audrey is blogging, working a part time job, taking care of Fighter, and doing household chores with seemingly no help lately (I assume Tim helps sometimes, unlike Mike) since her helper left. I hope that Audrey doesn't lose any more weight; she is really tiny.

Seriously, what RIGHT does XX have to complain that she's EXHAUSTED all the time, when she has Momo and Ellen and Shuyin and other friends to help her ALL THE TIME?

She's just a lazyass. Plain and simple.

Post by Guest »

Audrey has a maid that watches fighter, but she certainly could afford much more help if she wanted it.

s3rendipity
Debater
Debater

Post by s3rendipity »

I was watching the older GTL episodes with Dash. He seemed to be more receptive to XX when he was much younger. It seems like as he grows older, he becomes more resistant to her, pushing her away, struggling to get away from her, etc.

herpderp
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by herpderp »

smiley wrote:A fan posted this. What would Xiaxue do without the ipad? I see Ellen's sitting beside Dash whose eyes are glued to the ipad.

I don't understand why XX couldn't sit beside her own son.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

XX also dresses differently IRL than what she posts on IG for her OOTDs doesn't she?

She makes it sound like she puts a lot of thought into what she wears when she goes out, but from the candid photos by fans, it's pretty clear that she is usually just wearing shorts and a tshirt with flip flops. Don't get me wrong, I do that too, but then again, I don't claim to be some fashionista.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue's getting her pits done people. And she's having it done by Dr. Huang. Isn't this the same doc who made her nose look like a penis?
I'm waking up in a few hours at 7am for my 830am procedure at Dr Martin Huang's!!

Don't get too excited I'm not doing plastic surgery but this new procedure called MiraDry!

It's non invasive. There is a new machine from Japan that can use microwave energy to zap and kill the sweat glands at the armpits!!

It's supposed to be meant for people with bad body odour. Apparently the sweat glands at the armpits that give off a bad smell is not the same as the sweat glands that simply... sweat.

Before you wrinkle up your nose in disgust no I don't have bad body odour. But I do sweat a lot and easily. Ok now you can wrinkle your nose.

I never knew about the existence of deodorant till I was a teen. When I was a tween, I sweat so much at my armpits that I got a horrible itchy red patch on my armpits!

Till today I don't know what it is! It's shiny and red and very very itchy. Looks like a thick scar!

That was when I was 11 or something. And once, someone noticed it. I was so embarrassed that it made me never raise my arms again, causing the rash(?) to get worse since it never gets aired dry.

After I found out about deodorant I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY. If I don't use it before I leave the house I feel uncomfortable all day long and very conscious. Nobody ever complained about my smell and that rash has long since disappeared, but I still hate armpit sweat!

I tried all kinds and all brands of deodorants. My favourite is the stick sort (or in the states they call it invisible solid), and my favourite brand is Gillette because the men's ones are the strongest in the market. Really no sweat, all day!

Anyway conclusion: I fucking hate my armpit sweat.

I was sent a press release about MiraDry and I was so freaking excited about it I asked if the doctor in charge, dr Martin Huang, can do it for me. He said ok!!

It isn't supposed to be painful. I get a few local anesthesia shots at the armpits and will feel nothing. The whole procedure is only 1 hr and there is no downtime.

But now, before my procedure I'm feeling a bit nervous about having jabs at the armpits wtf.

But I'll be so happy if I don't have to be dependent on deodorants ever again!!! Imagine no more armpit sweat!!

Btw I'm guessing you are also thinking it's bad to kill armpit sweat glands as we are SUPPOSED to sweat.

I also asked the same question. Well the answer is: humans sweat to cool down. We sweat all over our body. Just omitting the armpit's sweat won't do any harm to the body since if we are warm, we will still sweat at other places.

Shit talked so much about freaking armpits. I meant to blog today about what happened on Dash's actual birthday!! Sorry Dash to open the entry with armpits.

"It's ok mommy I'm also airing my armpits."

"Wei!! I thought you said you wanna blog about my birthday??"

"So my next birthday will be in a few days right?"
So she's doing a procedure meant for people with bad body odor? I suppose this would help out with profuse sweating. I read about this Miradry procedure and that the body's other sweat glands may overcompensate for the ones that are no longer working. Correct me if I'm wrong, but armpit sweat doesn't smell, right? It's the bacteria that eats the sweat which causes that bad b.o.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue's getting her pits done (non-invasively) people. And she's having it done by Dr. Huang. Isn't this the same doc who made her nose look like a penis in the first place?
I'm waking up in a few hours at 7am for my 830am procedure at Dr Martin Huang's!!

Don't get too excited I'm not doing plastic surgery but this new procedure called MiraDry!

It's non invasive. There is a new machine from Japan that can use microwave energy to zap and kill the sweat glands at the armpits!!

It's supposed to be meant for people with bad body odour. Apparently the sweat glands at the armpits that give off a bad smell is not the same as the sweat glands that simply... sweat.

Before you wrinkle up your nose in disgust no I don't have bad body odour. But I do sweat a lot and easily. Ok now you can wrinkle your nose.

I never knew about the existence of deodorant till I was a teen. When I was a tween, I sweat so much at my armpits that I got a horrible itchy red patch on my armpits!

Till today I don't know what it is! It's shiny and red and very very itchy. Looks like a thick scar!

That was when I was 11 or something. And once, someone noticed it. I was so embarrassed that it made me never raise my arms again, causing the rash(?) to get worse since it never gets aired dry.

After I found out about deodorant I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY. If I don't use it before I leave the house I feel uncomfortable all day long and very conscious. Nobody ever complained about my smell and that rash has long since disappeared, but I still hate armpit sweat!

I tried all kinds and all brands of deodorants. My favourite is the stick sort (or in the states they call it invisible solid), and my favourite brand is Gillette because the men's ones are the strongest in the market. Really no sweat, all day!

Anyway conclusion: I fucking hate my armpit sweat.

I was sent a press release about MiraDry and I was so freaking excited about it I asked if the doctor in charge, dr Martin Huang, can do it for me. He said ok!!

It isn't supposed to be painful. I get a few local anesthesia shots at the armpits and will feel nothing. The whole procedure is only 1 hr and there is no downtime.

But now, before my procedure I'm feeling a bit nervous about having jabs at the armpits wtf.

But I'll be so happy if I don't have to be dependent on deodorants ever again!!! Imagine no more armpit sweat!!

Btw I'm guessing you are also thinking it's bad to kill armpit sweat glands as we are SUPPOSED to sweat.

I also asked the same question. Well the answer is: humans sweat to cool down. We sweat all over our body. Just omitting the armpit's sweat won't do any harm to the body since if we are warm, we will still sweat at other places.

Shit talked so much about freaking armpits. I meant to blog today about what happened on Dash's actual birthday!! Sorry Dash to open the entry with armpits.

"It's ok mommy I'm also airing my armpits."

"Wei!! I thought you said you wanna blog about my birthday??"

"So my next birthday will be in a few days right?"
So she's doing a procedure meant for people with bad body odor? I suppose this would help out with profuse sweating. I read about this Miradry procedure and that the body's other sweat glands may overcompensate for the ones that are no longer working. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but armpit sweat doesn't smell, right? It's the bacteria that eats the sweat which causes that bad body smelling funk.

Post by Guest »

Might end up fixing something there, but aggravating the sweating some place else, which sounds like a nightmare.
But I guess I can see her point, as it's something that can be embarrassing.

I'd go to another doctor though, if he's the one that did her nose...

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Cont'd from her Dayre blog. Xiaxue went to the waterpark with Dash, and Shuyin.

Ok don't wanna write from Dash's pov anymore wtf. Pic of me and him!!

I've all these ba guan (it's a traditional Chinese medicine thing) marks on my body wtf. Mad hate it!! Made me so ugly for months. Anyway I've stopped doing it. Don't ask.

Oh my it's getting late wtf I just post the pics with less captions.

Le BFF and me! We have another pic like this taken a long time ago in 2004 or something, the back view of us in bikini walking. Now there's an additional baby in the picture.

Anyway it's not that we want to be slutty wearing only swimwear, non swimwear is not allowed in the park.

(pic of Dash)

Dancing wet Dash! Initially he was a bit scared and kept clinging on to me but he later on had a lot of fun!

@mystylemysong says she loves this pic
I loathe to admit this, but I think this is a great picture. Now if I didn't "know" Xiaxue, I would think she was just like any other mother out there playing and enjoying her child. And what is up with the slutty swimwear comment? A bikini's slutty?

Post by Guest »

cute pics.

Smiley, remember when I commented a couple of times about some marks she had in her arms before? I guess it's from the traditional medicine treatment she mentioned? though I do wonder what the treatment is for, maybe appetite suppressing?

I'd ask why she went to a water park with all that makeup on but it's Wendy we're talking about

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

paperbag wrote:cute pics.

Smiley, remember when I commented a couple of times about some marks she had in her arms before? I guess it's from the traditional medicine treatment she mentioned? though I do wonder what the treatment is for, maybe appetite suppressing?

I'd ask why she went to a water park with all that makeup on but it's Wendy we're talking about
Ba guan is cupping therapy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cupping_therapy

My dad did it once when he injured his back so badly that he couldn't walk. He said that the procedure was extremely painful but at the end of it, he was able to walk again. I know Westerners tend to be skeptical of Chinese/Eastern medicine and/or methodologies because there is hardly any scientific proof/studies to any of the practices, but hey, the Chinese survived for well over 2000 years, so I'd say that their methods are worth something! Source: Chinese with a dad who swears by Eastern healing, lol.

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

smiley wrote: I loathe to admit this, but I think this is a great picture. Now if I didn't "know" Xiaxue, I would think she was just like any other mother out there playing and enjoying her child. And what is up with the slutty swimwear comment? A bikini's slutty?
I had the same reaction as you when I read that. I don't understand why XX is suddenly trying to go the "prude, conservative, and wholesome" route now that she's a "mother". She just comes off as slut-shaming. Ha, who am I kidding...she did that before she got married and had a kid.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

paperbag wrote:cute pics.

Yes, pb, I do recall you mentioning those marks on her arms. Maybe she's doing this cupping method, as you said, for appetite suppression or even possibly, as Chiyou commented, for back pain like her father. Remember Xiaxue wrote about experiencing back pains before due to carrying Dash around.

Cupcakefrosting
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcakefrosting »

Maybe she's getting it done by Dr. Huang because it's free, or he gives her a discount. She's so cheap, she wouldn't care that it's by the guy who gave her a crappy nose job (also free!), because it's freeeeeee...or at a discount.

Return to “Xiaxue”