Christina Grimmie

dollyxdimples
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christina Grimmie

Post by dollyxdimples »

Such awful news :( I used to watch her YouTube vids years ago. RIP Christina. Gone far too soon.

UrbanChanel
Learner
Learner

Post by UrbanChanel »

Way too young. We've lost so many people this year already... Thoughts go to her family, friends, and her fans

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

2010-2013 was when I was absolutely obsessed with her. Her cover of E.T., which is no longer on her channel for whatever reason but has been reuploaded elsewhere, was one of my favourite cover renditions ever. Her original music was not my cup of tea, but god I fucking loved her and her tone. And her as a person in general, she was always so positive and inspiring. I will truly miss her.

[youtube][/youtube]

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

^ Same here. I really really like her voice.. I think there was something very effortless about it. I have been watching her videos since around 2012 up to now. In fact, just 2 nights back I listened to 2 of my favourite covers by her. Then yesterday I was browsing on Facebook and came across some text post that I first thought to be a joke. It said she was shot and died. I was thinking who would make such terrible jokes? It's not even funny. Then I just quickly googled her and the first result was Christina Grimmie Dead. I just can't believe it. She was definitely my favourite cover artist on YouTube, BY FAR. I just really loved something about her and her voice. How can that be? How can she possibly be dead? It still seems surreal.

I don't know why but this kind of got to me.. I feel deeply saddened. This should not have happened.
<3

xIts_JJx
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xIts_JJx »

Absolutely gutted by this news. RIP Christina, this world is truly messed up.

fuzzyears
Learner
Learner

Post by fuzzyears »

I knew her from her Just a Dream collab with Sam and Kurt. I didn't believe it when I saw the news. RIP Christina

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I still can't get over it... It's unfair.
<3

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Apparently it was a crazed fan who committed her murder. Comments are closed on her YT channel but I hope that her management/family/whoever runs the account reopens it in the future so people could appreciate what she left us.
[tweet][/tweet]

LaRitournelle
Talker
Talker

Post by LaRitournelle »

Thank goodness they closed the comments on her videos. On her most recent video, right after her death people were leaving vile comments. They were along the lines of "can't wait to see your next video *insert pun about guns*" and "your next video should be about guns". I am not even kidding. I was thoroughly disgusted. Maybe they will reopen the comments after time has passed but there are always people that have to ruin things for everyone else

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Cherub wrote:Apparently it was a crazed fan who committed her murder. Comments are closed on her YT channel but I hope that her management/family/whoever runs the account reopens it in the future so people could appreciate what she left us.
[tweet][/tweet]
Yeah, it happened at her Meet & Greet after her concert. She would often meet fans afterwards to sign stuff.. It was free, so anyone could come & security didn't even check those people because they thought that crowd didn't look like they could possibly have weapons with them :roll: WTF.. so when her murderer was in line, she opened her arms to hug him and he pulled out his gun and shot a couple of bullets, 3 actually hit Christina, before her brother tackled him, then that psycho shot himself.

It's so scary to think about. This dude drove 2 HOURS to murder her. He carried 2 guns and a hunting knife.
<3

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

A memorial video was posted on her channel, and I had goosebumps all over, still can't believe that this happened.
Comments are also reenabled again.
[youtube][/youtube]

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

what annoys me the most is that she could have been alive if the fucking security did their damn job. :(

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I had suspicions it was an obsessive fan and I was right; the guy was insanely obsessed with her even getting plastic surgery to change his appearance in hopes of impressing her. He'd often play online with her (She was an avid gamer and played with fans online) and would tell co-workers she was gonna be his wife one day. When he found out she had a boyfriend, it angered him, and he didn't like it so he had to make sure no one could have her.

Fucked up world.

unicorn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by unicorn »

God... it still seems unreal. I don't usually go on this site but I just came online to see what people had said about her. Sucks that it was mostly meh/negative stuff until she died, but I'm happy people appreciate her voice now at least...

Return to “Music”