Post by 0222 »

Leslie14513
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Selena Gomez

Post by Leslie14513 »

youtubebeauts wrote:I May sound delusional but some of the things on the exposingsmg.tumblr.com is actually true

I also read Angela's blog and honestly I agree with most of the things said on there. You're not alone! <3

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

Leslie14513 wrote:
youtubebeauts wrote:I May sound delusional but some of the things on the exposingsmg.tumblr.com is actually true

I also read Angela's blog and honestly I agree with most of the things said on there. You're not alone! <3
I read that blog often and angela was right about selena being in rehab.

somethingclever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by somethingclever »

I don't know...a lot of things she said add up, but others are really far-fetched. It doesn't help that she acts like Justin and Miley are victims of Selena, and that they can do no wrong.

Leslie14513
Learner
Learner

Post by Leslie14513 »

somethingclever wrote:I don't know...a lot of things she said add up, but others are really far-fetched. It doesn't help that she acts like Justin and Miley are victims of Selena, and that they can do no wrong.

She's actually called Justin out on things he does on her ask.fm account. However, I agree she does value Miley more but backs it up. It all breaks down to her opinions.

Kremay11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kremay11 »

somethingclever wrote:I don't know...a lot of things she said add up, but others are really far-fetched. It doesn't help that she acts like Justin and Miley are victims of Selena, and that they can do no wrong.
She has a bunch of sources most of the time and a lot of what she says makes a lot of sense. I'm not even a Justin fan but after seeing the video where Selena slapped Justin I'm pretty much swaying in his favor. It's also extremely annoying how she keeps on claiming she wrote multiple songs on her album, even going as far as to claim she co-wrote Love Will Remember with Justin, when she only co-wrote ONE song, and it wasn't Love Will Remember. And regarding Miley, most of the time she's only proving that Selena and Miley have done really similar things, so why is Miley always regarded as the slut, and Selena as the angel? The girl has no talent except looking cute and honestly it just shows how shallow our society is to give people like her and Kim Kardashian more than five minutes of fame. Just my five cents.

m9283
Informer
Informer

Post by m9283 »

Late on this, but I find exposingsmg to be bullshit. I can already prove that some of her evidence is wrong and that she's assuming more or less half the time. I know this because she has used a troll's tweet to back up evidence that Selena was smoking when she was seen with Niall. Also, in one of her posts she claims Selena's manager faked a tweet or something and then deleted it when someone called her out for it. I can prove that was bullshit as well because it was someone trolling on some inactive account they had hacked into.

somethingclever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by somethingclever »

I don't know, that site's whole set up is just odd to me. She basically publishes the exact same story over and over, and all the "proof" is can be debated.

But I've gotta say, if Selena is bi like she's claiming on her ask.fm, then it's messed up she decided to "out" her when Selena wasn't ready. That's crossing a line.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I watched some of videos of Selena performing on tour because one of the kids I nanny for wants to go, and it was all bad. I guess I'm used to people like Beyonce killing live shows, but Selena's was so bad. She can't really sing, or dance, so I guess she's selling personality? I hate to sound so harsh, but I don't get the hype.

And in terms of what she does behind the scenes, I think she drinks and does drugs (nothing too hard) and while Miley is out in the open about the things she does, that doesn't make Selena better than her. You can clearly see that Selena is still trying to break out of her Disney mold.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

I used to not mind selena but now she is one celeb that irks me. I'm not a bieber fan at all but something about selena just screams shady bitch I don't buy her good girl act at all. Also I'm from her hometown and if i ever have to hear "come and get it" again i will shit a brick they played that shit to death last summer. I don't get how her and Demi are so popular they aren't even great performers.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Batila wrote:I used to not mind selena but now she is one celeb that irks me. I'm not a bieber fan at all but something about selena just screams shady bitch I don't buy her good girl act at all. Also I'm from her hometown and if i ever have to hear "come and get it" again i will shit a brick they played that shit to death last summer. I don't get how her and Demi are so popular they aren't even great performers.
at least Demi can sing, though. Selena is terrible.
imma ball til the day i fall

Walterhor
Learner
Learner

register

Post by Walterhor »

register

Walterhor
Learner
Learner

register

Post by Walterhor »

register

etta

Post by etta »

Batila wrote:I used to not mind selena but now she is one celeb that irks me. I'm not a bieber fan at all but something about selena just screams shady bitch I don't buy her good girl act at all. Also I'm from her hometown and if i ever have to hear "come and get it" again i will shit a brick they played that shit to death last summer. I don't get how her and Demi are so popular they aren't even great performers.
so nice to know im not the only one that feels this way... she puts on this good girl act that just comes off as fake to me...same thing with ariana grande. selena can't act or sing at all, at least ariana has that on her. I think within the next couple of years selena will disappear altogether lol. what is she even doing now her album totally flopped

YellowBird
Debater
Debater

Post by YellowBird »

Morena_p wrote:
Leslie14513 wrote:

I read that blog often and angela was right about selena being in rehab.
LMFAO that site is like a horrible fan fic.
She admitted once on her ask.fm that she gets a lot (if not all) of her things from blind items!
Then she tried to take it back by saying she had a sister and that maybe her sister said that because she "doesn't remember" saying it.

She also wrote this horrible blog about this dude named "Nate" saying that he is selenas secret lover and she knows because her "Source" told her.
In this blog entry she linked this Full grown mans twitter. This guy obviously had mental health issues. You know one of those people that convince themselves that they're dating a celeb? Literally EVERY tweet he had was about selena and how in love he is with her. This man was pleading for people( from angelas blog) to stop harassing him. Angela continued to say " That's him it's really him. He's just scared because you guys found him" I called her out on it in an email and told her that it was unfair what she was doing. That this man obviously wasn't mentally stable and she's sending these little kids to harrass him. Here's the email i sent her.
Listen you need to seriously think more harder about that nate post. It's very obvious that he is a middle aged man whom is mentally unstable and obsessive. Look, the majority of people who read your blog are young impressionable people from all different fandoms. They're all very easily manipulated I mean come on we were all that age once, right? So lets say that this dude and one of your blog readers has a conversation. You know how easily they'll believe that he knows selena because YOU'RE insisting he's her lover? This is probably how the conversation will go.
Random blog reader: Hey do you really know selena?
Nate: yeah
Random blog reader: how do you know her?do you know justin too? are they together?
Nate:* thinks about what he can get out of this*
Nate:Yeah I know her and I know justin too.
Random blog reader: OMG can you please tell me more I love them so much and I want them to be together
Nate:I could tell you more but what's in it for me?
Random blog reader: What do you mean?
Nate: Send me a sexy picture of yourself
Random blog reader: ok but you have to promise you'll tell me about them
Nate:ok

Even worse if this dude gets harassed enough by people he may harm himself or even harm them. At least have the decency to not post his fucking link on a public blog where people are going to go and harass him. Have some fucking ethics kid.I hope he doesn't end up harming himself or anyone.
Soon after that she deleted the blog entry because EVERYONE was calling her out on lying and fabricating it. Still she insisted that it was him. This girl is just a delusional Justin/Miley stan whom enjoys writing fan-fics.She just DMs herself on twitter from another account. She's a joke.

As for selena she's alright, not someone I would stan for.

xMarisa23x
Lurker
Lurker

Post by xMarisa23x »

After reading exposingsmg, I hate her more than I did before! A lot of the stuff makes sense. Like about her running back to Justin (such as recently) whenever she has a new project coming up to promote. And also about why the Jonas Bro. fuckin hate her/never talk to her. Pathetic bitch knows she won't get anywhere without using people.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

Can someone summarize for me what that tumblr page says. Everytime i try to access it my phone freezes up. Thanks in advance.

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

Batila wrote:Can someone summarize for me what that tumblr page says. Everytime i try to access it my phone freezes up. Thanks in advance.
I only skimmed through it but the first post was about Selena/Justin and how Justin gets shit for taking pics with other girls, but there was a lot of pics of Selena with other guys and nothing is ever said about it. Also how he's single and she only ever seems to go back to him when she has something to promote or thinks he's seeing other girls. The person believes he did treat her right in the relationship because of the stuff he bought her/effort he seemed to put into some of their dates.

The next post talks about her friendship groups. Miley/Selena/Demi/Taylor were all close at some point, then Selena apparently chose Taylor and it split to Selena/Taylor then Demi/Miley. There was a period where Selena/Demi made up, but Demi unfollowed Selena on twitter recently, and starting defending Miley again.

There was also a blind item about her - she's drinking vodka and taking cocaine, but refuses to go to rehab. It definitely fits her because it says 'whilst stretch left quietly (Taylor), Shorty 's (Demi) departure was noisy and they had an epic fight'.

Batila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Batila »

^thanks! The more i learn about this girl the more i dislike her she seems so vile idk why. She is the only starlet i get that feeling from.

Return to “Music”