Ariana Grande

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ariana Grande

Post by ggeyeliner »

I do not know if this bc English is not my first language but I do not understand any of her words. She pronounces them so weirdly
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

I like her. I think she's pretty and has a nice voice, though I'm not a huge fan of that kind of style of music. I don't care for Cat. However, these stories about her being a diva like: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/mu ... 7051833588

Those stories make me think twice about her. She should be grateful for every opportunity she has. Cancelling a photoshoot just because it's not exactly the way you want it...

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

I dont undersand her being a diva though... she hasn't even done anything...

Yoshi
Debater
Debater

Post by Yoshi »

Apparently she is going to charge ~$500 for M&Gs and you won't even be able to have a pic with just you and her in it. It'll be 4-6 fans per shot with Ariana. What a ripoff tbh

Hardcore Ariana fans better save their pennies. :rofl:

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

she looks so different now! obviously, we all probably look a lot different than we did in our teens, but i'm just saying. plus, lmao at frankie knowing he'd always be known through ariana --> http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/this ... ke#1qol4sp

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

Hate her.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

letmetellyou wrote:she looks so different now! obviously, we all probably look a lot different than we did in our teens, but i'm just saying. plus, lmao at frankie knowing he'd always be known through ariana --> http://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/this ... ke#1qol4sp
She got a brow lift and nose job

I'd bet my house on it

MisterMaker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MisterMaker »

I noticed that on Tumblr there's a huge discussion about Ariana being a Diva or being rude to her fans. Something like that.

But I can't find any information about any rumours or incidents.
Does anyone have more information?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

MisterMaker wrote:I noticed that on Tumblr there's a huge discussion about Ariana being a Diva or being rude to her fans. Something like that.

But I can't find any information about any rumours or incidents.
Does anyone have more information?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-n ... ts-4307570

http://www.cambio.com/2014/08/27/ariana ... explained/

http://www.musictimes.com/articles/9817 ... photos.htm

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Also:

Leader singer of The Cab tweeted this:

Not to mention, the both shows she was on- Victorious and Sam & Kat, she's had beef with both of her co-stars

Jeanette McCurdy made a "parody" about Ariana as well, showing her true side (exaggerated obviously)

[youtube][/youtube]

MichiJack
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MichiJack »

I used to be such a big fan of hers back when she was on Victorious and not as famous. She used to hold live chats all the time, or q and a's, or just stuff in general for her fans. She was also so different in personality. Take a look at any interviews from like 2010.

She looked so bubbly and happy, and actually sang well. Whereas now, she always looks bored and tired, she's never able to sing live anymore, and anything she says to her fans sounds so fake, including denying any rumors about her instead of just apologizing.

I get that she's a lot busier these days, but it's just sad to see her like this when she used to be so...I don't know. Different. :| It's hard to continue to be a fan of someone when you hear so much bad stuff about them and their character...

carmella
Talker
Talker

Post by carmella »

I've been curious as to what she's really like. I know Jones Crow (one of ariana's best friends. His real name is Brian Bolton) and his family but I never really ask about her. Some of these diva accusations are dumb and probably exaggerated but sometimes you can tell she's not the nicest person.

KookyKiwi
Learner
Learner

Post by KookyKiwi »

woah. EVERYTHING they are saying here is true! and this is coming from a fan. (yes i am a fan of hers but i am not a minion so don't pin me as otherwise). you should read this: http://www.vulture.com/2014/04/ariana-g ... orial.html

i would add ennunciating to this list as well. whats the point of having an amazing voice if no one understands what your saying?

moonlightbae
Informer
Informer

Post by moonlightbae »

I really don't know about this girl. I do love her and her albums but she does seem to have an attitude.

She used to be so sweet and lovely. I figure she used that to her advantage to rack up hundreds of thousands of fans and now she is where she wants too that she doesn't need to be so nice anymore because she has a cult that will still support her no matter what.
all hail Guru Gossip ^-^

LazyGaga
Talker
Talker

Post by LazyGaga »

She hasn't been in the music industry long enough to be entitled to throw tantrums. If she rubs one too many people the wrong way (pisses off a record label executive) it could spell doom for her career; I'm guessing the negative stories about her that have already found its way to the media were leaked by insiders who want to 'keep her in check', so to speak (yes, I know, it sounds super creepy, but showbiz is a soulless industry).

It's sad that almost all Disney/Nickelodeon starlets have major issues though. Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Miley, Ariana Grande......I wonder what they do to them to mess with their psyches. On second thoughts, maybe I'm better off not knowing.
I am Jack's inflamed sense of entitlement.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Her 'eyes half asleep' face annoys me so much it's ridiculous!! Is anyone else in Europe hearing nothing about her these days?! I feel like after her 'relationship' with Nathan from The Wanted she's not made much news headlines here?!
Apart from cancelling her Spanish concert when there were Ebola cases in Spain!!!!
Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i haven't heard much about her here in the us lately either

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Oh really?! Sorry, just assumed she was still in the news over there! Maybe her popularity is fading?!! She really strikes me as a girl who would be sweet as anything to your face but then bitch about u behind your back! But, I could be totally wrong!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i agree on that.. she definitely seems two-faced! she was just on a late night talk show here, but other than that, i've heard nothing. she might be laying low after all the bad press she got.

KlainesMain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KlainesMain »

I love Ariana she seems like such a genuinely sweet girl. Don't understand why people try to label her as a diva lol. & she's a vegan so she's won my heart <3

Return to “Music”