justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: One Direction

Post by justanopinion »

Steal my girl got leaked!

I kinda love it. I like the focus on the piano and guitar.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

Steal my girl got leaked!

I kinda love it. I like the focus on the piano and guitar.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I'm not into the chorus but I like the rest

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

kathpt wrote:it's a matter of opinion oh my god let it the fuck go. how annoying.
1D performances are mostly standing around on stage. You can't deny that is mostly what they do. But you continue to avoid explaining why you think they are so entertaining.
kathpt wrote:let it the fuck go. how annoying.
I can't let something go that was never there to begin with. :?

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Just leaving these here :love2: :)
Harry, take note, long hair when clean looks nice!!!

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

honestly Zayn is the most beautiful creature to ever grace this planet, like how does one have a jawline like this and hair like this and evERYTHING LIKE THIS HOW

also his teaser for the Night Changes video literally left me sobbing on the floor, I will never be over it.

Image Image

daaahhh :fit:

sorry I swear I'm not 15 years old :D

_pao
Lurker
Lurker

Post by _pao »

Zayn's long hair makes me swoon :bkiss: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

The trailer had me fainting, that man is too gorgeous!!

PS: I swear I'm an adult! hahaha :oops:

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hahahaha :oops: me too, me too ....I mean who wouldn´t appreciate such a fine specimen of a human being! Age is a mere number here :D LeaJackson...those gifs omfg <3 what a beaut!I could stare at that last one for a waaaay too long haha! And the funny thing is I never really was fussed with One Direction when they first came out, I think it was because I was a few years older and saw them as little boys...however now,they have matured like a fine wine ahaha! :rofl:

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

mate I've been in it from the start and I'm also a couple of years older than them actually, so I'm kinda like.. :oops:
but I've managed to not give a flying **** anymore, I enjoy their music and their faces so who cares really, right :D

also can we talk about the video that came out today, it had me smiling like an idiot and Zayns face is just too good to be real tbh, like sculpted from god himself I just don't understand

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

I haven´t seen the video yet...about to watch it now! But I thought of you LeaJackson, if Zayn´s promo video was anything to go by it´ll be swoontastic :rofl: And yeah, I´ve actually really liked Midnight Memories and Four, much more so than the previous two more teenybopper albums :D
I´m off to enjoy some Night Changes :tu:

EDITED:
My thoughts on the video:...or should I say the guys :D
Zayn- perfection, I mean how is he so beautiful?! The longer hair and beard suits him!!
Liam- meh, looking well too but his scenes were not that exciting, also wasn´t too fond of his outfit
Niall- is just such a cutie, too adorable!
Harry- needs a good wash :barf: that hair! It´s not cute, sort it out Harry!!
Louis- is looking fresh!! That smart tailored look is his thang!!!
Last edited by ExpectoPatronum on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

Have fun on your four dates :D :D :D

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh I did thanks hehe!:grin:

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by han_han »

I think I fancy them a bit after watching the 'Night Changes' video :| I'd like to go on Harry's date most I think haha

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

I want attach Harry with a pair of scissors and shampoo because I am so over his bloody hair.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

han_han wrote:I think I fancy them a bit after watching the 'Night Changes' video :| I'd like to go on Harry's date most I think haha
Hahaha yes! Can I have the fun of Harry's date with the beauty of Zayn?!!! Lol lol lol!

And totally agree...so over the filthy hair! I could probably cope with the long hair if was freaking clean!!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

What do you guys think about the rumors of Paul having to quit?

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hadn't heard anything about it, I wonder is it something media invented though?! Like the 1,989 roses Harry sent to Taylor Swift haha! I've watched a few promo interviews for the new album and Zayn seems happy enough, although I do wonder if the wedding will go ahead? Perhaps it is just work getting in the way but the relationship seems to be rather quiet of late!
Also, has anyone seen the Austrian interview with Niall and Harry, where Harry turns interviewer for a few mins?! All nice and normal questions until he throws a ' Who was the last person you had sex with" question Niall's way :rofl: I do wonder whether he had inside info or not hahahaha!

Enviado desde mi GT-I8160 usando Tapatalk 2

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

kathpt wrote:What do you guys think about the rumors of Paul having to quit?
I don't really think of it as much as a rumor now, more confirmed. People are trying to act like it was planned and that he wants to spend more time with his children but he up and left a few days into their promo tour in Orlando and has been tweeting about hanging out with his family and such, like nothing's wrong. If it was a planned thing with no drama behind it the boys and/or him would've released some sort of statement and he would've never gone to Orlando. Also he took working for One Direction out of his twitter bio which was the tipping point for a lot of people.

It scares me honestly to not know what's going on behind the scenes that was bad enough for someone who's been working with them from the start, that was a father figure to them, to just leave. I think putting the blame on Zayn was an easy headline due to him not being in Orlando at the start but I think it's more than just one bad argument. It has to have been something that's been building up over time. I just hope the boys and him are both better with out each other (god this sounds like a relationship break up lol). I did notice that Liam thanked their security at the AMAs the other night so maybe they wanted him gone just as much as he wanted to be gone.
ExpectoPatronum wrote:Also, has anyone seen the Austrian interview with Niall and Harry, where Harry turns interviewer for a few mins?! All nice and normal questions until he throws a ' Who was the last person you had sex with" question Niall's way :rofl: I do wonder whether he had inside info or not hahahaha!
That interview was really funny haha. I think he was more poking fun/throwing shade at the invasive questions they always get similar to that. But Harry was more straightforward instead of beating around the bush lol

Also hiiii I haven't posted in this thread in forever it feels like lol

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

jackieds wrote: ...People are trying to act like it was planned and that he wants to spend more time with his children but he up and left a few days into their promo tour in Orlando... If it was a planned thing with no drama behind it the boys and/or him would've released some sort of statement and he would've never gone to Orlando. Also he took working for One Direction out of his twitter bio which was the tipping point for a lot of people.
Yeah, you´re right. It really seems like a sudden departure and that he didn´t plan on leaving so soon. I wonder was it money related? Because if there were personal issues with any members of the band you feel like he wouldn´t tweet about being back on tour soon because he would be questioning himself on how long he´d last!
jackieds wrote:It scares me honestly to not know what's going on behind the scenes that was bad enough for someone who's been working with them from the start, that was a father figure to them, to just leave.
It´s very strange, it has to something rather major, because he would have built up a relationship with them too and i´m sure it must be strange to leave them after all that?
jackieds wrote:That interview was really funny haha. I think he was more poking fun/throwing shade at the invasive questions they always get similar to that. But Harry was more straightforward instead of beating around the bush lol

Also hiiii I haven't posted in this thread in forever it feels like lol
Haha have they ever got a question like that though?! :rofl: I just keep thinking back to that infamous interview with the lady in the leopard print dress :rofl:
Also, hellooooo hehehe!

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

ExpectoPatronum wrote:Yeah, you´re right. It really seems like a sudden departure and that he didn´t plan on leaving so soon. I wonder was it money related? Because if there were personal issues with any members of the band you feel like he wouldn´t tweet about being back on tour soon because he would be questioning himself on how long he´d last!

It´s very strange, it has to something rather major, because he would have built up a relationship with them too and i´m sure it must be strange to leave them after all that?

It could be money related. When one of their ex bodyguards left a couple years ago he tweeted about not liking Paul and that he's money hungry. I could also have been personal issues with other people behind the scenes. Idk, we'll never know the real truth, and if we do it'll be years from now in some sort of tell all lol. I just hope the boys aren't upset about it.
ExpectoPatronum wrote:Haha have they ever got a question like that though?! :rofl: I just keep thinking back to that infamous interview with the lady in the leopard print dress :rofl:
They haven't got that exact question but I know they've gotten "How many people have you had sex with?" a couple years ago. & a lot of questions insinuate that just by asking about dating/girls that have been rumored/etc. we all know that a lot of the reporters would LOVE to know the answer to that question lol. But yes that leopard print dress lady was sooo cringey that interview was awful but quite funny hahaha

Return to “Music”