One Direction

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: One Direction

Post by Honolulu »

What do you guys think of Harry and Kendall Jenner? To me it totally looks like a pr stunt

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

LOL PR, of course.

Bluffology
Informer
Informer

Post by Bluffology »

So apparently there are rumors that Niall and some VS model are dating and all I see are "Niall lied to us. He said models are boring and he would never date one and said he would totally date a fan. Doesn't he think about how this makes us feel?" Are you fucking kidding me? I can't even put my feelings into words right now.

Same with the Harry and Kendall thing. "Celebrities only date other celebrities." "Kendall is a *every insult under the sun*, omg Harry, my angel, my innocent baby being forced by Modest." Look, whether you believe in Larry or not, why do people think that the boys can do no wrong? As if they don't have sexual desires, and they sit around strumming a guitar thinking about marriage all day.

Yeah right they're going to say "I would never date a fan." If they did half the fandom would go jump off a cliff.

Celebrities date other celebs/models/people in the entertainment industry (in my eyes) because they don't have to worry about their gf/bf using them for money and they can relate so much better. They have the same lifestyle, they are both in the same business, something a fan would never understand. Why would a 20 year old date a 16 year old, that they would have to pay EVERYTHING for? You think an average teen has the money to be flying places like that?

There's so much more I want to rant about but I think this is long enough lol.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

^ ya you're totally right. I mean people tend to meet their girlfriends/boyfriends through work/school because that's where they meet people they have stuff in common with. So yes it makes sense for them to date others in the industry. Ps, I don't think hendall is a pr stunt because of Larry or anything, I believe it is because it's like haylor 2.0, her tv show is premiering in a week, and they have no chemistry.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

What I find hilarious about famous people only dating famous people is that it's been proven time and time again that the marriage/relationship won't last, but they choose to only date famous people.
The only people I can think of right now that have had a good run is Tim Burton and Helen Bsokjedklgjsg. But I mean, I get it, I get why they do it. But the danger of being taken advantage of is there anyway. They don't know if they're interested in them for them, or for their name. That can happen between famous people as well. And please don't think that I am excusing the foul things that come out of their fans' mouths, because I'm not. Most of it is quite delusional and pathetic, but I get their side.
As for the famous people themselves, it wouldn't hurt if they decided to date someone out of the limellight, it certainly doesn't hurt Louis or Liam who are dating completely normal girls.
Larry doesn't exist, let's just not even go there.
Kendall has the personality of a door, Harry wouldn't touch that thing twice.

bbabe95
Learner
Learner

Post by bbabe95 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ncert.html

okay, im not going to do a big deal about it because who doesnt smoke pot or never smoked, but how this was leaked???? it looks like it was took from Louis personal phone/camera ???? maybe they did it on porpouse???

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

Daily Mail is notorious for doing this sort of thing. They'll get backlash for it but it's not something the ad revenue of that won't be able to cover.
They have been 'caught' smoking cannabis before, this isn't news. I'm only surprised at how fucking annoying Louis still is. Good lord. No wonder everyone around him is smoking -_-

bbabe95
Learner
Learner

Post by bbabe95 »

yea but its still weird how it was leaked from louis personal phone lol

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

bbabe95 wrote:yea but its still weird how it was leaked from louis personal phone lol

Some people are assuming that he leaked it to them himself in an attempt to get himself fired. They're under contract with Modest! until 2016. Idk.

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

I wouldn't put it past him tbh. But it would be reckless because Zayn and a few of guys of the crew are in the video as well..

bbabe95
Learner
Learner

Post by bbabe95 »

justanopinion wrote:
bbabe95 wrote:yea but its still weird how it was leaked from louis personal phone lol

Some people are assuming that he leaked it to them himself in an attempt to get himself fired. They're under contract with Modest! until 2016. Idk.
i think that too but because hes tired of the "childish good looking boy from a boyband" label. I dont think a joint would get someone fired, even if they are from a boyband popular with children. Here in brazil they didnt seem to be worried about people and some fans seeing them smoking pot in the hotel , but no one was allowed to take pictures.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

bbabe95 wrote:
justanopinion wrote:

i think that too but because hes tired of the "childish good looking boy from a boyband" label. I dont think a joint would get someone fired, even if they are from a boyband popular with children. Here in brazil they didnt seem to be worried about people and some fans seeing them smoking pot in the hotel , but no one was allowed to take pictures.
I don't blame him at all from wanting to get away from that because they're not like that anymore. I don't think they will get fired for it because their management is still making a killing off of them.

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

I think the main worry their management will have is due to their fan demographics. Pre-teen girls who are currently being taught how drugs are bad for you at school :D

kathpt
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kathpt »

If he leaked it himself it backfired because he will most likely be fired from the Rogers and he likes doing that more that performing, so. Idiot. lmao

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer

Post by sceneofthecrime »

I really like them tbh. Their new album is the only CD that I have actually bought in ages and I really enjoy it.
Why are you guys assuming that Louis would leak this to get him fired? Did something happen that I don't know about, I'm kinda out of the loop here :D Or is it just a general feeling that Louis doesn't look like he wants to be in the band anymore?

I would also agree that Liam has the best voice, objectively speaking, but I really really enjoy listening to Harry... his isn't perfect or whatever but I love the tone of it a lot. In case of a breakup he's the one I could imagine going solo and being successful. He's been establishing himself in the music scene waaay more than the others... writing with lots of different, well known bands and people...
Image Image

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

kathpt wrote:If he leaked it himself it backfired because he will most likely be fired from the Rogers and he likes doing that more that performing, so. Idiot. lmao
He got fired from Doncasters football team

bbabe95
Learner
Learner

Post by bbabe95 »

justanopinion wrote:
kathpt wrote:If he leaked it himself it backfired because he will most likely be fired from the Rogers and he likes doing that more that performing, so. Idiot. lmao
He got fired from Doncasters football team
he migue do, because drugs are not allowed in football,well at least if you use them in public or before exams :P

but, Louis has bought part of the club, so he is one of the owners.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

It could be for media attention, maybe they are trying Miley thing :D Louis and Zayn have least attention from media, so :D Louis have stated lot of times that he doesn't like boybands and maybe he got tired of being so perfect for media.
sceneofthecrime wrote: I would also agree that Liam has the best voice, objectively speaking, but I really really enjoy listening to Harry... his isn't perfect or whatever but I love the tone of it a lot. In case of a breakup he's the one I could imagine going solo and being successful. He's been establishing himself in the music scene waaay more than the others... writing with lots of different, well known bands and people...
Nah, I think Liam has better change. Harry is going to be socialite, with his friends like Grimmy, Alexa Chung and Kelly Osborn.
Also, Liam and Louis have written most of the songs with different people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Memories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Take_Me_Ho ... n_album%29
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

I'm obviously 1d fan lol. I never noticed that there was a topic on here for them and I just went and read everything and it's hard not to immediately jump on and defend them even though the comments are super old.

Anyway, I just have a question about the video that I hope others can help me understand. Obviously the video comes from Louis, and it's assumed it's from his phone. But it doesn't seem as though he's actually filming it, like holding it in his hand. There's a point in the video where you can actually see both of his hands. It's like the camera is on his head, like a gopro would be, but the video really doesn't seem like gopro quality you know? Also the fact that when Zayn is talking to Louis he's looking at the camera. & when Louis blows the smoke it goes right up to the camera. It just makes sense that the camera is on his head or something especially when you look where his arms are in comparison to the camera, they seem to be below and not equal. idk if this is making sense I saw a tumblr post that I'll try to find and link on here that explains it better with pictures and stuff. It just seems really weird to me. Like I personally don't believe the video was leaked, I think it was on purpose but it's just weird. Do they have iphone accessorizes that make it so you can strap your phone to your forehead? or do you think he wasn't actually filming with his phone?

I know it's not that big of a deal but I just wanna figure it out, it's been bothering me haha

jackieds
Talker
Talker

Post by jackieds »

jackieds wrote:I'm obviously 1d fan lol. I never noticed that there was a topic on here for them and I just went and read everything and it's hard not to immediately jump on and defend them even though the comments are super old.

Anyway, I just have a question about the video that I hope others can help me understand. Obviously the video comes from Louis, and it's assumed it's from his phone. But it doesn't seem as though he's actually filming it, like holding it in his hand. There's a point in the video where you can actually see both of his hands. It's like the camera is on his head, like a gopro would be, but the video really doesn't seem like gopro quality you know? Also the fact that when Zayn is talking to Louis he's looking at the camera. & when Louis blows the smoke it goes right up to the camera. It just makes sense that the camera is on his head or something especially when you look where his arms are in comparison to the camera, they seem to be below and not equal. idk if this is making sense I saw a tumblr post that I'll try to find and link on here that explains it better with pictures and stuff. It just seems really weird to me. Like I personally don't believe the video was leaked, I think it was on purpose but it's just weird. Do they have iphone accessorizes that make it so you can strap your phone to your forehead? or do you think he wasn't actually filming with his phone?

I know it's not that big of a deal but I just wanna figure it out, it's been bothering me haha
Here are some posts that better explain it and with pictures http://yourssincerelylarry.tumblr.com/post/87096662193 http://yourssincerelylarry.tumblr.com/post/87099660753

Return to “Music”