SAARA aka Sara Forsberg

captaincan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SAARA aka Sara Forsberg

Post by captaincan »

Soooo idk who still watches her but Sara Forsberg is a Finnish Youtuber and singer.
She got famous years ago from a video in which she imitates what languages sound like to people who don't speak them:

She got picked up by a major label (Capitol) and was made to produce this travesty:

She really hated the song and ended up walking away from her deal and now writes and releases her own music, still sometimes posting YT vids (she recently made a comeback which is why I'm posting this.)

My thoughts:
I quite like her and she has chilled out immensely over the past few years (she has talked about previously forcing herself to be all crazy hyper and youtubey, imo this vid:

is the worst of it). Her songs are cute but not very original. But she seems to have an unhealthy relationship with her weight/appearance and hearing her call herself fat/ugly, especially as a kid makes me kind of sad.

oh yeah she also had a big thing more recently where she shaved her hair off (and was featured in a brad mondo vid) but imo the way she did it didn't seem unhealthy and impulsive and more like she just felt like it which was cool to see.

Vesarian
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SAARA aka Sara Forsberg

Post by Vesarian »

I love her songs. She also posts some daily vlogs. So, I follow and watch them. They are so exciting.

Return to “Music”