Kendall K Vertes

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kendall K Vertes

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Since the rest of them decided to cash in on the YouTube trend and have threads, why not one for her too?

Aside from the obvious issues with the mother, I feel like Kendall is very vanilla and blah. She doesn't have any type of personality and just acts like she's going through the motions of everything.

I can't say much about whether or not she can sing because her songs are so heavily autotuned you lose her actual voice.

I feel like after the tour she's going to try to jump ship on the whole fame thing but what would she even do? Does she have any real interests or hobbies?

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Re: Kendall K Vertes

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

what kind of issues does she have with her mom? I don't watch Dance Moms or any of her videos.

FlyingToNeverland
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FlyingToNeverland »

Canobilistivrainbows wrote:what kind of issues does she have with her mom? I don't watch Dance Moms or any of her videos.
Her mom is an over the top stage mom and an attention whore. It's really obvious Kendall is incredibly embarrassed by it and has confronted her numerous times about it but Jill is Jill and Jill likes attention. Kendall seems a bit immature for her age, but then again so does Rhyleigh (her sister in college who also had a short lived show called So Sharp). Kendall acts more like an elementary student and Rhyleigh acts like a high school girl. I haven't seen much of Charlotte (the third sister who I believe is the oldest? But she doesn't dance so she hasn't had a show) so it would be interesting to see how she compares.

Canobilistivrainbows
Learner
Learner

Post by Canobilistivrainbows »

FlyingToNeverland wrote:
Canobilistivrainbows wrote:what kind of issues does she have with her mom? I don't watch Dance Moms or any of her videos.
Her mom is an over the top stage mom and an attention whore. It's really obvious Kendall is incredibly embarrassed by it and has confronted her numerous times about it but Jill is Jill and Jill likes attention. Kendall seems a bit immature for her age, but then again so does Rhyleigh (her sister in college who also had a short lived show called So Sharp). Kendall acts more like an elementary student and Rhyleigh acts like a high school girl. I haven't seen much of Charlotte (the third sister who I believe is the oldest? But she doesn't dance so she hasn't had a show) so it would be interesting to see how she compares.
Ah ok! Thanks for clearing it up!

Return to “Music”