Erika Costell

xxkittycatgirlxx
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Erika Costell

Post by xxkittycatgirlxx »

I couldn't find a thread so I made one. Opinions on her?

Izabella

Re: Erika Costell

Post by Izabella »

Just as fake as the rest of Team 10, and a huge snake for what she did to Alissa.

jakepaul987
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by jakepaul987 »

her and jake's relationship is completely fabricated, I would love to see this bitch slip up

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Honestly if the nightclub footage comes out and shows Banks didn't do it and she didn't come out and be honest, her career on yt is over and that'll have an effect on the rest of her life; she's been pushing this just as hard as anyone else if not more. Honestly if you look at the situation T10 have no proof and the video of meg wiping her neck the wipes she was using have been shown not to take make up off on "bruises" that we know are makeup

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

She made a whole deal about people making light of abuse... but people are making fun of the fact that it's a fake bruise, they're not making fun of Meg for being abused. :roll: Actually, faking abuse for views is more despicable. She claims to be "so positive" then agrees to go along with this shit.

Unfortunately I doubt Banks will release the footage. Looks like they're settling this offline.

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Izabella wrote:She made a whole deal about people making light of abuse... but people are making fun of the fact that it's a fake bruise, they're not making fun of Meg for being abused. :roll: Actually, faking abuse for views is more despicable. She claims to be "so positive" then agrees to go along with this shit.

Unfortunately I doubt Banks will release the footage. Looks like they're settling this offline.
He just did an interview with Max who was at the club and who was in team 10 but has left now

rvnea
Learner
Learner

Post by rvnea »

Izabella wrote:She made a whole deal about people making light of abuse... but people are making fun of the fact that it's a fake bruise, they're not making fun of Meg for being abused. :roll: Actually, faking abuse for views is more despicable. She claims to be "so positive" then agrees to go along with this shit.

In his new video, he says he can't release the tapes until the subpoena happens. Hopefully it does

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

So Jake Paul confirmed what we've all known, his "marriage" to Erika is *drum roll* FAKE, wow who would have guessed!?!? :? :rofl: :rofl:

Aloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Aloo »

There's not much that's likeable about her. An opportunist and a liar. Let's see if her views stay up now that Jake confirms that they are friends with benefits?
Ps. There needs to be an official thread for Ms. Goat..

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

The way Keemstar keeps calling her "snake bitch" :rofl: :rofl:
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

Micapika

Post by Micapika »

Kira_95 wrote:The way Keemstar keeps calling her "snake bitch" :rofl: :rofl:
tbf call if like you see it :rofl:

robynmadison97
Learner
Learner

Post by robynmadison97 »

I honestly cannot stand this girl, every video i swear she touches her hair 2000 times and adjusts her shirt even more. it gives me anxiety just watching it, like she has a million jump cuts and shes just all over the place lmao

Fairy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairy23 »

Well she dropped the only two things likable about her for some new fake hollywood types.

gurutroll
Talker
Talker

Post by gurutroll »

So does anyone know what happened between Erika and her former assistant & videographer? Kelly Rocklein and Lauren Wolfangel (who is apparently her cousin) ? Kelly seems to be working with James Charles now & tweeting about how this is the happiest she’s been in 8 months!

Agree 100% with the above comment- her old crew were the only likeable/relatable thing about her vlogs :roll:

Fairy23
Learner
Learner

Post by Fairy23 »

Now she is all about her hot best friends (I'm sorry you don't become best friends in two weeks) and bikinis

robynmadison97
Learner
Learner

Post by robynmadison97 »

Lol whoa Erika is there actually a baby Paul on the way??Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

I dislike this snake lol. Here are some reasons why

- I think she's a snake for accusing Banks of assaulting her ex-assistant. She wasn't there, but acted like she knew everything that went on (spoiler alert: the club footage showed no sign of assault anywhere). She acted so holier-than-thou and put out a video where she lectured people about assault, meanwhile lying about assault. Fake assault is so damaging to real assault victims, because victims wouldn't want to come out and share their assault story out of fear of people accusing them of lying

- She broke the friend code for dating Jake after Alissa. Alissa turned to Erika for emotional support during her turbulent relationship with Jake, and in return, Erika started dating Jake a few months after Jake kicked Alissa out of Team 10. She is an opportunist leech who saw money signs and squirmed her way into fame and fortune by dating Jake.

- A year later, she released 2 songs, Chitty Bang and Not Her, where she continues to shit talk Alissa. It's been more than a year and she still hasn't let it go. Here are some lyrics:
"You're a 10 messing with a 4/ She kick you down/ I know I can give you more
Guys like you don't need drama/ Don't need girls who honestly just suck"

- Her views are all thanks to Jake. As of August 2018, she has 4mil subscribers but she gets an average of 200k-300k views per video. That is 0.5% engagement rate. All her fans are part of Jake's, and when his views go down, so does hers.

- She lied about her age. She was exposed by Keemstar for saying that she was younger than she is (24 years old born in 1994) when there was evidence that she is older (turning 26 this year, born in 1992). She is a calculating snake who lied about her age to draw in Jake's young fans (Jake is 21 born in 1997).

- her horrendous attitude. She seems so cocky and arrogant, and thinks she's the shit. She thinks she's better than everyone, and even has the nerve to call herself a GOAT (greatest of all time). She's a disgusting human being who is calculating, manipulative, and an opportunist.

- on top of it all, she has terrible style. She was rated worst dressed at the VMAs in 2017.

Model and social media star Erika Costell looked awkward in her garish orange dress, which she appeared to be holding shut while posing for the cameras.
- The Daily Mail, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... -list.html
I think she's a bitch.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

Another reason I dislike her is the whole fake marriage to Jake thing where she tricked Jake's 10 year old fans to believe she is married to Jake. The day after Jake did the marriage video with Erika, Erika started her own channel with a vlog. It was simply a marketing move for Team 10 to introduce Erika to Jake's audience and for her to acquire all the fans from the marriage video. Suddenly she was no longer a behind-the-scenes assistant and became a "team 10 talent member". She is a gold-digger and played along with the "married couple" act for views, fame, and money. She has no guilt selling merchandise of "Jerika", a fake image, to her gullible audience so she can money grab the hell out of little children. She is a sell-out who will sell her soul and integrity for money

badness
Learner
Learner

Post by badness »

Thank you rooibostree, no one cares enough to shit talk but she's totally evil. I used to binge watch Jake/Alissa, but Erika is super cringe and self serving. Erika has said it was her idea to get married in Vegas for the vlog, which means she really is a massive opportunist. Also what she did to Alissa was fd up and their fan base is too young to get it. Alissa posted texts where Erika was coaching her not see Jake and then a month later Erika was with Jake. That's some slithering snake shit.

Her vlogs, if they were not centered around Jerika, were completely pointless and scatter brained.

Her personal style is bad, I’ve watched a few of her vlogs w her stylist in them, first, erika is plain rude to her. There’s parts where she is st up yelling at Sonia. Sonia styles celebrities so I don't think Sonia is bad at her job, it’s ERIKA that chooses crap to wear from Sonia. Sonia doesn't style her anymore.

She's shallow, she glams up, hires make up artists for meet n greets while everyone goes to them looking normal.

So her tenacity will get her places bc she knows how to climb over people but HORRIBLE personality. And she doesn't look like a model, to me she looks like a melted Gia Guidice, maybe bc I don’t like her personality it makes me think that but yea and she always looks smug.

Thank the universe she stopped vlogging but now she is making "music " unfortunately.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rooibostree
Informer
Informer

Post by rooibostree »

100% agree. I wish more people were exposed to her deceitfulness and slimy backstabbing nature. She was once Alissa's best friend and she stabbed her in the back

Return to “Music”