SUPERFRUIT / Pentatonix

fawks90
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SUPERFRUIT / Pentatonix

Post by fawks90 »

why is Mitch taking his style inspiration from Pepper from American Horror Story?

isipisi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by isipisi »

Candice taste is always off when it comes to the trio, especially Mitch, his entire style changed since they've got her as a stylist. Mess.

Also Pentatonix, you've been claiming to want to be known for your original songs, why keep releasing covers as official singles? They are a walking contradiction, i'm over it.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I couldn't care less about their fashion. It's never been good whether their clothes have been picked out by a stylist or themselves. Regardless, I thought their performance with Stevie Wonder on the GRAMMYS was great! It's hard to pull of A Capella in that type of setting.

As for their Superfruit channel, I haven't watched them in forever. It's not that entertaining now whereas on the past I used to laugh out loud at their videos.

Post by Guest »

Mitch and Scott's collab with Drew was one of the best videos they've done in awhile they were so comfortable and happy and you could tell they really enjoyed collabing with him, I hope they do it again the future.

they all have good chemistry Mitch and Drew especially you can tell Mitch is charmed by him and thinks he's hilarious, it was nice seeing Mitch not be so blah in the video and really enjoy himself tbh

Also their Rihanna Medley :love2: :love2:

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Anyone still watch them? Seems like they do not upload as much to the Superfruit channel, although I never kept up with their upload schedule so I could be wrong there.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

There's only so many times you can watch a stupid Q&A or a pointless challenge with no decent content in months.

ZAVAVOOM
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ZAVAVOOM »

:love2: I love to see Mitch hanging out with friends and I hope we'll get a lot of great collabs again! SUPERFRUIT IS STILL COOL but more random collabs and funny skits PLEASE :respekt:

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

ZAVAVOOM wrote: :love2: I love to see Mitch hanging out with friends and I hope we'll get a lot of great collabs again! SUPERFRUIT IS STILL COOL but more random collabs and funny skits PLEASE :respekt:
Too bad he's hanging out with Trisha Paytas who is a crazy, horrible person who no person should be friends with.

Peach_twist
Learner
Learner

Post by Peach_twist »

I find it weird that Mitch is hanging out with Trisha. I understand he's friends with Drew, but Trisha has such a bad reputation and she seems to be so lost. I have actually quite enjoyed Superfruit lately, I like how they are still producing content eventhough they have so many other things going on. I understand Superfruit will never be the same it was when they started out, but I like how they use it as a creative outlet and as a platform where they can sometimes goof around.

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

Are Mitch and Scott dating ? Like they've been hiding it but everyone knows ? I don't know much about them but I'm confused lol.

glittering
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glittering »

i honestly can't even believe mitch from 2014 is the same person as 2017 mitch. i don't get a happy vibe from him anymore. he seems uninterested in basically everything lately, and that makes me wonder if he's drowning himself in all these designer clothes and possessions to fill a void, so to speak? his vibe with scott seems off, too. i get the feeling they've drifted apart, maybe just a little. they never seem to interact on social media anymore, and superfruit feels forced. maybe i'm just reading too much into everything, but they both seem unhappy to some degree.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

glittering wrote:i honestly can't even believe mitch from 2014 is the same person as 2017 mitch. i don't get a happy vibe from him anymore. he seems uninterested in basically everything lately, and that makes me wonder if he's drowning himself in all these designer clothes and possessions to fill a void, so to speak? his vibe with scott seems off, too. i get the feeling they've drifted apart, maybe just a little. they never seem to interact on social media anymore, and superfruit feels forced. maybe i'm just reading too much into everything, but they both seem unhappy to some degree.
Could not agree more. I also don't know wtf is going on with Mitch's style the past few years - I find 98% of the things he wears to be hideous. It seems like he only cares about the label.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

Peach_twist
Learner
Learner

Post by Peach_twist »

I feel like the Scomiche ship puts quite a lot of pressure on them. Superferuit's success is clearly based on their chemistry and over the years they have created this level of intimacy that they show their fans. Not too little and not too much. If they are more affectionate everybody thinks they are dating. If they seem a bit more distant the fans think they are fighting. And that must feel forced and fake to them because no relationship/friendship is stagnant like that. I got the feeling that they grew even closer after Scott's brake up from Alex last year, but they tried to hide it so the fans wouldnt freak out. And whenever they seem more distant with eachother from whaterver reason, they still have to keep posting schomiche content to keep the followers happy. I think they clearly have such a special bond and a very special and beutiful friendship. But it's normal that they both grow as people and so their relationship with eachother keeps growing and changing as well. I feel like on their Superfruit platform they don't really have enough room to show that. I hope the Sound it out documentary would maybe help a little bit. I hope it helps even their younger fans to see them as individuals who have had their own struggles. I would actually be very interested to see their deeper more vulnerable side.

glittering
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by glittering »

i liked the instagram live they did a few days ago. i think they were more relaxed and therefore were more fun to watch. i actually would much rather watch them on livestreams because i feel like we get to see their personalities a little more.

YTMania
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by YTMania »

Does anyone have any info on Matt, the new member? I actually really like him. Does anyone know if he’s straight?

fickletits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fickletits »

Peach_twist wrote:I feel like the Scomiche ship puts quite a lot of pressure on them. Superferuit's success is clearly based on their chemistry and over the years they have created this level of intimacy that they show their fans. Not too little and not too much. If they are more affectionate everybody thinks they are dating. If they seem a bit more distant the fans think they are fighting. And that must feel forced and fake to them because no relationship/friendship is stagnant like that. I got the feeling that they grew even closer after Scott's brake up from Alex last year, but they tried to hide it so the fans wouldnt freak out. And whenever they seem more distant with eachother from whaterver reason, they still have to keep posting schomiche content to keep the followers happy. I think they clearly have such a special bond and a very special and beutiful friendship. But it's normal that they both grow as people and so their relationship with eachother keeps growing and changing as well. I feel like on their Superfruit platform they don't really have enough room to show that. I hope the Sound it out documentary would maybe help a little bit. I hope it helps even their younger fans to see them as individuals who have had their own struggles. I would actually be very interested to see their deeper more vulnerable side.
It's weird because they came out with their former relationship which would indicate they were comfortable with people knowing and then there were some intensely personal songs on their album, but ever since then things have seemed to get more strained. Mitch started seeing a new guy and moved in with him and Scott is, by all accounts, dating two guys who may or may not live with him, but either way Scott and Mitch no longer live together or seem to hang out very much outside of Superfruit/PTX obligations and performing. I by no means think they're not friends anymore and frankly think that a little growing room will help them stay close and this is a natural thing that happens in your late 20s but it has of course thrown their younger fanbase into a tailspin of hating on their respective partners and pitting them against each other.

Return to “Music”