SUPERFRUIT / Pentatonix

nicesights
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SUPERFRUIT / Pentatonix

Post by nicesights »

SUPERFRUIT is a channel made by 2/5ths of the a cappella singing group Pentatonix, Mitch and Scott (also known by the shippers as Scömiche xd).

I find them hilarious and I really look forward to their weekly videos. what do you guys think?

Their most viewed vids are singing videos but they have other ones.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

We can also talk about Pentatonix here :3

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: SUPERFRUIT / Pentatonix

Post by kayuhsee »

I LOVE superfruit and Pentatonix! Honestly Mitch and Scott's videos make me laugh more than any other youtubers do. One of my favorite videos they did is probably the fanfiction one.

monie5251996
Learner
Learner

Post by monie5251996 »

I like them a lot. Naturally funny and silly, bonus that they can sing really. I like Pentatonix too. I've watched almost all of their videos except for the fanfiction one because I inwardly cringed just from the fact someone wrote one.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Ahhh finally. I was almost going to make a thread for them :D LOVE them!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I was going to make a thread for them too! I have LOVED Pentatonix since the sing-off days. They're ALL so incredibly talented. I used to watch all their sing-off performances on repeat before they started their youtube channel. Lol I like that Mitch and Scott started this chaannel and it's just so cool to actually get to see their personalities. Although, I never expected Scott to talk the way he does. :D When, I hear him sing "Let's Get It On" I hallucinate for a moment and think/wish he's straight. His voice is just SO GOOD! But, yeah love Pentatonix and SUPERFRUIT.

Tate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tate »

LOVE Superfruit! I remember thinking Scott was a bit intimidating in Pentatonix, then realizing how chill and hilarious he and Mitch actually were once I saw Superfruit. They are naturally funny. Glad to see a thread for them.

Chappi
Talker
Talker

Post by Chappi »

I honestly never would've thought Scott was gay from a Pentatonix video. He always kind of seemed like a stereotypical jock to me (coming from a German, so think High School movies jocks). It's obvious once you hear him actually talk, though.
I love both channels!

RabbieWingz
Informer
Informer

Post by RabbieWingz »

I freaking love these guys! They're sarcastic and their humour is original... tho I have to say their cat freaks me out

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Love them! Definitely in my Favorite Youtubers list!

KayKay
Learner
Learner

Post by KayKay »

Oh yay! I'm so glad they got their own thread. I adore the Superfruit boys! They're one of the only Youtubers I'm subscribed to that I actually look forward to their videos and watch each one. It's definitely obvious Mitch and Scott have been best friends all these years. Their chemistry is amazing and I'm almost envious of their lil inside jokes and how well they playoff one another. I think I may adore these two more than the holy trinity... but just barely.

emily91
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by emily91 »

I love them! They are actually really talented and their videos are funny! A friend saw them in concert like a month ago and said that they were super sweet irl too. <3

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

RabbieWingz wrote:I freaking love these guys! They're sarcastic and their humour is original... tho I have to say their cat freaks me out
Haha. Im not freaked out by the cat, but i kinda feel sorry for him, he never looks comfortable. Wonder how healthy breeds like that one are.

sceneofthecrime
Informer
Informer

Post by sceneofthecrime »

Chappi wrote:I honestly never would've thought Scott was gay from a Pentatonix video. He always kind of seemed like a stereotypical jock to me (coming from a German, so think High School movies jocks). It's obvious once you hear him actually talk, though.
I love both channels!
Haha funny I thought exactly the same way when I had only seen him fron PTX, and I'm from Germany too.
Like most of you have said already, one of the only channels where I look forward to their videos. Also love the PTX Experience vlogs so much! They seem like such a chill bunch. Though it seems to me like Kirstie is the shiest or idk exactly how to say it..hmm most private maybe? She seems like the least enthusiastic of the bunch (not that I don't like her or anything! Just saying). So much talent in every single one of them, I hope they get much more successful, they deserve it!
Image Image

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Where has Super Fruit been all my life?! I am obsessed! <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I loved Pentatonix before (I just love Avis voice) and now watching Superfruit videos, I love them even more. They all are awesome!!
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

isriooer
Talker
Talker

Post by isriooer »

I think Scott & Mitch are two of the funniest people on youtube. Their friendship is refreshing and I think what I love most about them is that they never appear to be trying to pretend to be something they're not or sound like their saying any sort of planned lines like some youtubers (connor franta, jennxpenn, shane dawson, etc). They just seem like funny down to earth people who also happen to be extremely talented! Definitely my favorite youtubers.

youtubeness
Learner
Learner

Post by youtubeness »

Never knew they had their own channel before this thread. I'm can't stop watching their videos now! I really liked their boyfriend tag shows how close they really are.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

I have watched their videos all week and I'm obsessed. They are so damn funny. Why I just discovered them now? Uhh, love them.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

getREAL
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by getREAL »

I love these guys! I have cried from laughing so hard watching several of their videos. They seem very genuine and they get along so well.
You can pay for school but you can't buy class!

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I think the best thing about these guys, and the thing that makes them different is that they don't need YouTube and it's not their main source of income. They are already successful with their acapella group so they can just do their channel for fun. They don't have to try so hard to be popular or try to make videos to stay relevant. They already are, and they're just awesome!

Return to “Music”