Cimorelli Pt 2

allycatt
Talker
Talker

Re: Cimorelli Pt 2

Post by allycatt »

Dani’s move to LA honestly rubbed me the wrong way a little tbh. Which is silly to say because it has nothing to do with me lol, but considering it came to them VERY easily, especially after they’ve talked about being “broke” and not having much money/income, it just felt very tone deaf. The choice to move came after they’d just went on a lengthy, probably pricey trip to LA too.

Like, yeah, it’s cool that they’re moving to try new things and to help Emmyn further his music. But it’s not a realistic situation for most people to just drop everything and move, especially to a place like LA, because they want to. Impulsively moving like that just makes their claims about financial struggles feel false and untrue.

The Tesla… just adds to that tbh. I don’t think they lied or anything, but I wonder if their idea of “broke” or “struggling” is like, the average person’s income and financial status. I don’t know about Emmyn, but Dani comes from a very wealthy family, and it would make sense if being less wealthy, but still well-off, feels like a struggle because that’s what is “broke” to her.

lunacy_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by lunacy_ »

Agree with all of the above. I also feel like the dip in views was inevitable as the shock factor of her leaving the band and her stories that followed dried up. I do find myself rooting for Dani, though.

(Sorry idk how to reply to a comment) but I've always wondered just how wealthy the Cimorelli family are. I'm not from America so I'm not sure about house prices etc. but looking at their old house in Malibu for instance, they must be millionaires at least? Not to mention raising a family of 11!

sele
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by sele »

Lol, quality merch store.
Ordered their rainbow tie dye hoodie 2 July 2020.. It just arrived TODAY, 30 July 2021.
Last edited by sele on Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

sele wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:33 pm
Ordered their rainbow tie dye hoodie 2 July 2020.. It just arrived TODAY, 30 July 2021.
It better be a good hoodie if it took a year and almost a month 😅 Did you ever contact their customer support (if they even have it)?

sele
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sele »

Flossie1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:17 am
sele wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:33 pm
It better be a good hoodie if it took a year and almost a month 😅 Did you ever contact their customer support (if they even have it)?
I did get a refund, but I never expected it to actually arrive. I just hope the colors are as vibrant as in their pictures, because I can't find vibrant tie dye hoodies anywhere (or couldn't, last year..)

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

sele wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:00 am
Flossie1 wrote:

I did get a refund, but I never expected it to actually arrive. I just hope the colors are as vibrant as in their pictures, because I can't find vibrant tie dye hoodies anywhere (or couldn't, last year..)
Omg, that is ridiculous. I read it wrong the first time and thought it took a month to get here. Some big companies had shipping delays due to covid but nothing like over a year to come. Did more people have the same problem/complain?! Thats crazy. Hopefully you like it!

asui1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asui1 »

sele wrote:
Flossie1 wrote:

Well at least you got it for free eventually :tu:

Also weren't they suppose to upload Katherine's gender reveal today? I don't care about transforming into each sister :roll:

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

asui1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:39 am
sele wrote:

Also weren't they suppose to upload Katherine's gender reveal today? I don't care about transforming into each sister :roll:
The gender reveal will be shared in a little over a week, according to Kath’s latest ig post

asui1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asui1 »

Guys am I just conservative or do you find okay Dani (and Emmyn) constantly talking about their asses? Cuz in Dani's new video, she's talking about shaving her butthole and it having so many views like am I just way too old for this or is it actually cool and young people like talking (hearing about it)? Also Emmyn showing few times on ig his hairy ass. Idk I just find it disgusting, inappropriate and useless making these kind of "jokes".

25scuba
Learner
Learner

Post by 25scuba »

Flossie1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:23 am
asui1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:39 am

The gender reveal will be shared in a little over a week, according to Kath’s latest ig post

Oh i thought she revealed it as per the emojis. i thought it was two boys? or is there no little baby girl emoji lol

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

25scuba wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:39 pm

Oh i thought she revealed it as per the emojis. i thought it was two boys? or is there no little baby girl emoji lol
There’s only one baby emoji, it’s gender neutral 👶🏼👶🏾

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

asui1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:52 pm
Guys am I just conservative or do you find okay Dani (and Emmyn) constantly talking about their asses? Cuz in Dani's new video, she's talking about shaving her butthole and it having so many views like am I just way too old for this or is it actually cool and young people like talking (hearing about it)? Also Emmyn showing few times on ig his hairy ass. Idk I just find it disgusting, inappropriate and useless making these kind of "jokes".
They just have gross senses of humour. Dani burps a lot too in her videos and I hate it lol

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

asui1 wrote:
Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:52 pm
I think it's disappointing to see. Didn't Dani say she wanted to target a younger audience? Why be so irresponsible then...

Or like with what they spent on the Tesla and moving to LA...probably would've paid for college for both Dani and Emmyn.

They just throw thousands of dollars away like it's nothing. They just want the LA dream and for life to be a huge party.

foreverlurker
Learner
Learner

Post by foreverlurker »

did anyone see Dani's tiktok about her admitting that she's a sheep? Like she just does what the majority of people are doing and doesn't care about conspiracy theories and she's not too bothered to read about things? Was she joking or does she really mean that?

I mean, so much for asking her followers to be educated and read up on social issues last year, now apparently since it's not 'trendy' or beneficial for her to do so, she stops?

Sorry I just don't understand it

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

I just watched it. She seems to be serious.

Okay so. Did she even care last year when she said she changed from being a Trump supporter into a democrat? Or was that just for views...?

I know she's talking about the vaccine, but videos like this make me wonder how much she actually cares about politics or any of the issues she talked about before.

asui1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asui1 »

FinallyFree21 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 am

Okay so. Did she even care last year when she said she changed from being a Trump supporter into a democrat? Or was that just for views...?

I know she's talking about the vaccine, but videos like this make me wonder how much she actually cares about politics or any of the issues she talked about before.
Wow I actually have mixed feelings about this too. But it kinda makes sense to me about her personality, I feel like she always does things that are popular or trendy at the moment. But yea then it seems like she doesn't care about politics at all.

I'm also curious where they got money for the Tesla, maybe they got money from her father (as we know he's extremely rich), but why? Or I was thinking about the campaign that raised money for Michael to support him during his injury, cuz as I said before, no one has ever mentioned anymore after like a month or so. I follow him on ig and he posts pictures of him normally doing stuff, taking care of his baby etc. So maybe his father paid for him the treatment and Dani could keep the money? Either way it doesn't seem to me like this would be the case cuz I don't think they're that bad people to raise money for health and then use it for completely different thing.

vanderpumstitskin
Stalker
Stalker

Post by vanderpumstitskin »

I am not sure if anyone seen this tiktok live or if its been discussed already. I found it interesting the Dani does say she is bisexual but does not go into detail because "it doesnt matter". Which makes sense since she is married and i assume she will stay married to Emmny a man.
she talks about at 29:55

FinallyFree21
Learner
Learner

Post by FinallyFree21 »

asui1 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:35 am
FinallyFree21 wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:14 am

Wow I actually have mixed feelings about this too. But it kinda makes sense to me about her personality, I feel like she always does things that are popular or trendy at the moment. But yea then it seems like she doesn't care about politics at all.

I'm also curious where they got money for the Tesla, maybe they got money from her father (as we know he's extremely rich), but why? Or I was thinking about the campaign that raised money for Michael to support him during his injury, cuz as I said before, no one has ever mentioned anymore after like a month or so. I follow him on ig and he posts pictures of him normally doing stuff, taking care of his baby etc. So maybe his father paid for him the treatment and Dani could keep the money? Either way it doesn't seem to me like this would be the case cuz I don't think they're that bad people to raise money for health and then use it for completely different thing.
I don't think they would steal it either, but if there is anything shady, no one will admit it. It's like they just don't care...like not even enough to update all the people who donated 20K and tell them if his condition improved or if he needed more surgery...

Also I finally watched the butthole TikTok:

It is a little extra. Like...Dani said she changed and she doesn't act wild like 2017 Dani anymore. But I think she acts more wild now. And she drinks alcohol now, but she said before she'd probably not drink again.

Was her change to being straight edge or like more toned down/conservative just for views too? And now that no one cares, she kind of just went in the opposite direction?

allycatt
Talker
Talker

Post by allycatt »

Dani and Emmyn have very immature humor, which is usually really hit or miss for a lot of people depending on their own sense of humor. Some people don’t like dirty jokes or over sharing personal/hygienic things or whatever else. It’s just how it is! At least since it’s all online with them, you can just click off of their videos or posts and pretend you didn’t see it lol. I’ve for sure done that before 😂

But yeah, I thought she was done with alcohol? In her video where she talks about all of that she mentions how Emmyn helped her steer clear of partying and drinking and that she wasn’t interested in those things anymore. No shade or anything, people change their minds all the time, but it is kinda interesting that she went back on that after making herself seem really adamant that she most likely wouldn’t drink again.

The bisexual thing is news to me, I don’t think I’ve ever even seen that video! Tbh I would be interested in hearing how she discovered her sexuality, especially if it happened while she was still at home in her very strict, very Catholic family. If she’s ever comfortable to share it of course. But I’ve noticed some of her fans are overbearing with pushing a sexuality onto her (and Lauren) sometimes so I get it if she would rather just not talk about it.
(Fwiw, I’m also lgbt+ so this isn’t meant to sound rude! I just think people can sometimes be very overwhelming with trying to pressure famous people to come out sometimes, especially if said person isn’t even openly out!)

On a happier note hahah Katherine looks so cute! I feel like she’s got a little bit of that pregnancy glow going on!

Flossie1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flossie1 »

Katherine’s babies’ genders have been revealed. I guessed right :)

Return to “Music”