Salisbury Novichok Poisonings

iLoveMeSomeCanoles
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by iLoveMeSomeCanoles »

What are you making of the current situation?

I work in Salisbury. When the Skripals were found I wasn't that worried as I rarely went to those areas - I mean I was concerned for their health and that of the policeman affected, but it was made out that it wouldn't affect the wider area. The 'hot spots' were cordoned off, then cleaned before only recently re-opening.

Now two more people have been poisoned, supposedly by coming into contact with the container used in the original incident in an area that was not subject to the clean-up. I'm sure they are in the best place as SDH now have experience of dealing with this nerve agent.

I'm just so worried they won't find what they are looking for, so there will be this cloud over Salisbury. Businesses were just beginning to think it was all over then this happens... What if the couple didn't come into contact with it in Queen Elizabeth Gardens?

TimothyBax
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by TimothyBax »

Any theories on whats been going on?

The official line is the Russians did it

Maybe. But if they did, then the liquid that was used against the ex-Russian spy and his daughter wasnt from the same container as found in the sealed bottle, in a sealed package, picked up by Charlie Rowley well maybe, but very unlikely.

That surely begs the question Is there more out there?

If another poisoning happens far way from Salisbury, should we all start to get worried?

Return to “News and Current Events”