Vegans/Veggies, I need help!

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Vegans/Veggies, I need help!

Post by Eleabear57 »

Hi everyone. I am in a food science and human nutrition class this semester. One of the articles we had to read for class was claiming that farm animals are healthier and safer than before. I know factory farmed animals are horribly mistreated and prone to sickness and disease, but I need help finding scholarly articles about it. Please help me find some, because I really want to present them to my professor to urge her to quit using the article in class. My main concern is finding articles and reports on animals being sicker and less healthy. Any help or contribution is very much appreciated!

xxhobo
Informer
Informer

Re: Vegans/Veggies, I need help!

Post by xxhobo »

Hey girl I'm about to call it a night but for now go on google scholar and enter in some keywords to your search and that should find you relevant articles, you could also use your school's journal database. I'll look for some tomorrow, PM me if you don't hear from me to remind me. Vegan love!

yayohayo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by yayohayo »

This is a really good link for research:

http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/dxrates

Best of luck!

yayohayo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by yayohayo »

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Thank you all :love2: I've also got the book Project Animal Farm, as well as Eating Animals. I also sent an email to some groups asking for the sources of their statistics. I really appreciate the help!

Return to “News and Current Events”