Mass riots planned across the U.S over Michael Brown

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mass riots planned across the U.S over Michael Brown

Post by loljokesss »

Says Wilson. I wouldn't believe a man on the stand, though. But I also can't believe the shit that's being said on this thread to excuse the action, either. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:toss:

Franny
Talker
Talker

Post by Franny »

It's just a harsh reality that law enforcement, military, government officials, and even celebrities get special treatment in the eyes of the so-called "blind" court system.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

Bi-winning wrote:^ More information is coming to light. And you will learn the truth. Mike Brown kept charging and beating the officer despite the warning shots fired and even when he was hit! Do you honestly think this was a deliberate action on behalf of the officer? BS. Not in this case. Some people can't look beyond skin color so they deem the true perpetrator as an innocent. Michael Brown chose his fate.
I want a source on this because the way he was shot and the whole "charging at him" thing was false. I want to know where you got this from.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

sous les étoiles wrote:
Bi-winning wrote:^ More information is coming to light. And you will learn the truth. Mike Brown kept charging and beating the officer despite the warning shots fired and even when he was hit! Do you honestly think this was a deliberate action on behalf of the officer? BS. Not in this case. Some people can't look beyond skin color so they deem the true perpetrator as an innocent. Michael Brown chose his fate.
I want a source on this because the way he was shot and the whole "charging at him" thing was false. I want to know where you got this from.
Source: Darren Wilson himself. Even saw the quotes on CNN! Can't you get that in Canada? :tu:

Post by Guest »

Darren Wilson, who also said he did not stand over Mike Brown's body, despite the photographic evidence that states otherwise. Yeah, a real reliable source he is.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by white trash sparkles »

What a reliable source Dorian Johnson was and the majority of the witnesess who lied bold faced about what they saw until they were proven wrong by the autopsy report and constantly changed their statements.

Why are you so quick to demonize the police officer? Are you that easily swayed into believing this was purely racially driven. I am telling you, race is irrelevant to this. Size, height, behavior and attitude played a MUCH bigger role.

Post by Guest »

What you're doing is called deflection and I don't have time for it. I'm not going to run through every little fact of this case and corner you until there's literally nothing else for you to pull out of your ass. It's a fucking waste of time. You can believe what you want. Your boy got off scot-free with paid suspension, a new wife, and a $400,000 donation fund. You won. The ignorant-at-best, racist-at-worst side won. Good for ya'll. I need to get to sleep, I have a peaceful protest to attend tomorrow.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Bi-winning wrote:What a reliable source Dorian Johnson was and the majority of the witnesess who lied bold faced about what they saw until they were proven wrong by the autopsy report and constantly changed their statements.

Why are you so quick to demonize the police officer? Are you that easily swayed into believing this was purely racially driven. I am telling you, race is irrelevant to this. Size, height, behavior and attitude played a MUCH bigger role.
Riiiiiiiiiiight. Anywho, looks like you won't listen to any argument other than the ones supporting your own or read the facts supporting that the citizens of Ferguson are racially targeted by law enforcement, so while I'm "easily swayed" but still well-informed, you can live in your bubble with your thinking that racism isn't a factor. Sad.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Again with the "racist" crap. No the right side won as the truth prevailed. I don't give a flying f*** about race as I live in country where it hardly matters. I look at the character of the individual and facts and if you're blindsided by race then that's a shame.

Post by Guest »

Just out of curiosity, what country are you from?

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

loljokesss wrote:
Bi-winning wrote:What a reliable source Dorian Johnson was and the majority of the witnesess who lied bold faced about what they saw until they were proven wrong by the autopsy report and constantly changed their statements.

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Anywho, looks like you won't listen to any argument other than the ones supporting your own or read the facts supporting that the citizens of Ferguson are racially targeted by law enforcement, so while I'm "easily swayed" but still well-informed, you can live in your bubble with your thinking that racism isn't a factor. Sad.
Why are you so focused on race? Just wondering. Answer me that at least. Maybe it appears they're targeted likely because the majority of the 21,000 people that live there are black. They are the majority there.

loljokesss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by loljokesss »

Do I have to say it again? Because it is a race issue. I've said it in the past 4982398572347239847293 replies.

Nonetheless I'm a political science major with a focus on social humanitarian issues, but that's irrelevant.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^ I highly doubt that in this case. The same outcome would have happened if Michael Brown would have been a caucasoid, I can guarantee you. Again, Americans are obsessed with race, you literally can not look past it. Honey I'm telling you this boy was a thug, nothing more snd nothing less. The "gentle giant" crap was just a lie.

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

The thing is...and I DO NOT CARE about anything else, but the fact remains, he turned around HANDS UP and was shot multiple times. Give me a break. Even if he charged which I do not believe, you shoot someone in the head? Cops should be able to be excellent shooters.
.....loving you is really hard....

teafreak22
Lurker
Lurker

Post by teafreak22 »

Bi-winning wrote:^ I highly doubt that in this case. The same outcome would have happened if Michael Brown would have been a caucasoid, I can guarantee you. Again, Americans are obsessed with race, you literally can not look past it. Honey I'm telling you this boy was a thug, nothing more snd nothing less. The "gentle giant" crap was just a lie.
This is a race issue. Just because you believe it is not, does not mean that it is not. Judging by your statements, you seem like you have not been on the receiving end of racism. Lucky you. What would have happened if he was white, they maybe would have discovered what a wonderful student he was who was just in the bad crowd and was mentally challenged. Like come on. If you don't see this racism, then God help you. Can't debate w someone who makes belittling and narrowminded statements like you have been this whole thread, from the very beginning. There's nothing more frustrating to me than someone delegitimizing a struggle a minority has been facing most of their lives and pretend it's not even there.

You can't guarantee anything, you can't assume he's a thug, you can't say he's not a gentle giant.

Michael Brown was unarmed, his hands were up, he was shot 6+ times, including the head.

This will probably be my last post in this thread. I can't with the ignorance. Back to Twitter. Where I can find better information about what's going on in Ferguson than mainstream media. Because this is the kind of world we live in where ratings > quality journalism.

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by RMORMO-SleepsNoMore »

I think even if it was a white person, the same thing would have happened. Maybe if he was a white kid the cop would have gotten indited? I dunno. I really don't see color in my own life. I am white my bf is not, but I still see him as just like me not his race, and never did. I know this sounds weird but I see him white cus I am white, even though I think its less about me thinking he is white and more again of not seeing color. It is hard to relate to things being done of hatred of race when I can't imagine being that way or why people are that way, it's disgraceful.
.....loving you is really hard....

Anonimal
Talker
Talker

Post by Anonimal »

I'm legitimately curious about certain facts, which is why I keep posting here. Wasn't there a video that a witness made where one of them says "he kept running at him" (in reference to MB running towards the officer) or something along those lines? Did anything happen with that video or did they ever speak to who filmed it?

For me, it's hard to always believe eyewitnesses, so I like having something a bit more concrete (such as the autopsy, recordings, pictures, etc.)

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore wrote:The thing is...and I DO NOT CARE about anything else, but the fact remains, he turned around HANDS UP and was shot multiple times. Give me a break. Even if he charged which I do not believe, you shoot someone in the head? Cops should be able to be excellent shooters.
He did not have his hands up. The autopsy report confirmed this (more or less) and so did the six other witnesses who were telling the truth. You have been lied to, so have most people about this story. I encourage you to research the facts.

white trash sparkles
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

RMORMO-SleepsNoMore wrote:I think even if it was a white person, the same thing would have happened. Maybe if he was a white kid the cop would have gotten indited? I dunno. I really don't see color in my own life. I am white my bf is not, but I still see him as just like me not his race, and never did. I know this sounds weird but I see him white cus I am white, even though I think its less about me thinking he is white and more again of not seeing color. It is hard to relate to things being done of hatred of race when I can't imagine being that way or why people are that way, it's disgraceful.
Yes. If he had been a white male I can guarantee you the same thing would have happend. And it does happen all around you country. Please look up Dillan Taylor of Salt lake city Utah. He was killed in august and was white shot by a black cop. Also unarmed and supposedly had his hands up (unlikely) the story never made the news...

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

This thread is being locked because it has turned extremely argumentative and is filled with undertones of racism from certain users. No one will receive a consequence at this time. If you would like to continue the discussion, please do so peacefully in a different thread (like Unpopular Opinions or Vent). If it continues to escalate in this way warnings or bans will be considered. Thank you.

Return to “News and Current Events”