Elliot Rodger 22 year old virgin shooting

Bitchin
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elliot Rodger 22 year old virgin shooting

Post by Bitchin »

I got gay vibes from him as well. For some reason, he reminds me of this character: Image

Plus in one of his videos, he had to confirm that HE IS SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO GIRLS. Why did he need to say that unless being seen as gay was on his mind?

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: UCSB rampage

Post by AN0N. »

go_further wrote: So his story is he was a rich kid living in a mansion and driving a brand new BMW. He was 22 yrs old and still a virgin, which he thought was the craziest thing. He called himself alpha male and hated blonde rich stuck up white girls that didn't want him, and wanted to shoot up "the hottest sorority house" at UCSB.
He wasn't really rich. At first it appears he is, but he truly wasn't. This is all evident in his story that he wrote. He was definitely privileged and slightly spoiled but he was no where near rich. He had to move around a lot when he was younger from house to apartment to condo to apartment..., before his parents persuaded him to move to Santa Barbara into an apartment on his own. He wanted to be rich so he spent a lot of his money on the lottery. When I mean a lot, like more than thousands of dollars. He talks about it in his story... I can't believe his parents didn't know any of this? He kept everything a secret. He said his dad lost all of his money on his movie "Oh My God" and didn't make much back. His dad had a nice house, but wasn't super rich. He also was kicked out of his dad's house because his stepmom treated him like shit. His mom would date millionaires which is how he got to stay in mansions on occasion and fly first class.

At first by watching his videos, I did get the gay vibe too, but after reading his "manifesto" I no longer got that impression. He was metrosexual in my opinion. He would get bullied and called names though, such as fag... gay, you know the typical. I still don't think he was gay.

I'm pretty sure he was inspired by American Psycho. I know he had to of watched that film because the comparison to Patrick Bateman is unreal. He says he was inspired by the movie Alpha Dog though.

go_further
Informer
Informer

Re: UCSB rampage

Post by go_further »

AN0N. wrote: He wasn't really rich. At first it appears he is, but he truly wasn't. This is all evident in his story that he wrote. He was definitely privileged and slightly spoiled but he was no where near rich. He had to move around a lot when he was younger from house to apartment to condo to apartment..., before his parents persuaded him to move to Santa Barbara into an apartment on his own. He wanted to be rich so he spent a lot of his money on the lottery. When I mean a lot, like more than thousands of dollars. He talks about it in his story... I can't believe his parents didn't know any of this? He kept everything a secret. He said his dad lost all of his money on his movie "Oh My God" and didn't make much back. His dad had a nice house, but wasn't super rich. He also was kicked out of his dad's house because his stepmom treated him like shit. His mom would date millionaires which is how he got to stay in mansions on occasion and fly first class.

At first by watching his videos, I did get the gay vibe too, but after reading his "manifesto" I no longer got that impression. He was metrosexual in my opinion. He would get bullied and called names though, such as *no gender slurs, ty... gay, you know the typical. I still don't think he was gay.

I'm pretty sure he was inspired by American Psycho. I know he had to of watched that film because the comparison to Patrick Bateman is unreal. He says he was inspired by the movie Alpha Dog though.

Oh okay. I didn't have time to read his manifesto so I can't argue with you on that LOL.

Idk, to me it seems a little fake and set up-ish. I have been trying to research, and found many conspiracies already on Reddit and other forums.. I mean there are some that are just like wtf r u serious- the writer of hunger games lives/is from Sandy hook.... Idk thats just too much.

But I thnk its another one of the gun-control types of situations

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

What is pretty fucked up is that he also wanted to kill his own family, his step mother for being a bitch to him, his little brother for having potential to be important and popular at his age and his dad too..

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

Yeah that was sad and I'm glad he wasn't able to get that far. But actually he did NOT want to kill his father, he said he was going to kill the others when his father was away on business and if his father happened to be there he wouldn't of been able to kill him. I think he really loved his father and hated that he didn't spend enough time with him.

I watched a youtube video awhile ago about this whole event and it had some good theories in it. They claimed that most all of his problems stemmed from his parents. Sad, I know, to make such a statement... but it's true if you truly analyze his written word. His parents weren't very affectionate and the women in his life didn't treat him very well... the women he grew up with daily, which could have started his whole hatred of women. I think really, he didn't hate all women, he hated how his real mom pushed him away and didn't figure out the root of his problems and his stepmom didn't even ATTEMPT to love him/treat him as her own though she was quick to move in and date his dad. Then as a father figure, his dad was never around to help him become a "manly man".

Idk it's all psychology if you ask me. There is a lot of issues here and it does make for good discussion. I hate that the media automatically turns it into this "Virgin Killer" shit and so on. I also hate that this happened.

I only wish for people with mental illnesses to get help and NOT be ashamed. I only wish people would stop making fun of/shaming people with illnesses that they cannot control/are born with.

/rant lol

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I'm late to this because I wasn't on GG when this happened, but this guy pissed me off so much. The simple fact that he thought he was entitled to the body of a woman he desired sickened me. Then, a hashtag named #YesAllWomen surfaced on twitter, mostly because of him. I'm not exactly a hardcore feminist, but in a way, I do support feminism. So it's understandable why women and some men got upset after this. The truth is that the guy was just some pathetic, horny & most likely senile virgin that was used to getting everything that he wanted. He probably thought it would of been easy for a "Beautiful blonde" to "fall in love" with him and then have sex with him if he impressed her with his lifestyle or material things.
His "retribution" video sent chills up my spine. As cruel as it sounds, I'm glad this little pervert is dead. Who knows what more damage he could of caused?

Return to “News and Current Events”