The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

Post by well wait idk »

This show is very popular so there's gotta be other people on here besides me that love this show!

I'm so excited for the finale, I want to see the governor get killed, that guy has survived on pure luck at this point, and I want Michonne to kill him with her katana, that'd be great. or Daryl, since he'll probably figure out that it was the governor that killed Merle

The episode that premiered tonight was the best one of the season imo, the rest have been kinda meh.

Anyways, I just wanna hear your guys' thoughts on what you think is gonna happen in the finale, is the prison or woodbury (sp?) going to win? will they leave the prison before the governor and his army get there?

Apparently 27 characters are supposed to die, and only 4 survive, and those 4 will be in the 4th season, so I'd like to hear your predictions on who will survive

I think the 4 who survive will be Michonne, Daryl, Carl, and either Glenn or Maggie, i don't think the writers would keep both of them in there

this is just for the TV show by the way, if you've read the books please don't spoil those!!

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

Post by smiley »

I love the show! As weird as it sounds, I was saddened by Merle's demise. I mean, I know he was a major asshole, but he's always had a soft spot for his little brother, Daryl. In the end, I found Merle tried to redeem himself by taking out as much of the Governor's men and the Governor himself, but it was not meant to be. I felt so bad for Daryl seeing his brother like that. It must've tore his heart out knowing his brother had died and turned into a walker.

KittenKaboost
Talker
Talker

Post by KittenKaboost »

There's only suppose to be 4?!?! No!!
If Michonne, Daryl, or Rick dies I don't think I could handle it. I would be sad if Glenn died too. Man I kind of don't want to watch next week, my heart will be breaking. I wanted Merle to kill the Govenor soo bad! Why couldn't Andrea kill him? She probably regrets it now...okay I'm going to stop, getting to worked up lol.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

ONLY 4?
nonononono no no no no no!
I don't think so, i can't and don't belive that :D
I think that they kinda follow comic too.
I think governor will be dead and Tyresse group will be joining with Rick. But I have to say, I think lot of people will be dying in season finale.
I think Rick, Tyresse, Carl, Daryl, Michoone, Glenn, Maggie, Baby, Andrea will survive, but others.. I don't know.
Writers wouldn't dare to kill Daryl :D And in the comics, Tyresse have so big part of the group, why they even bothered bring him to the show, when they kill him off right away.

btw, I just were thinking about making this thread :D

Smiley, is that Tokyo Hotel in your signature? :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

That's just what I heard, if that doesn't happen dont come back here and yell at me! xD

catcherintherye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catcherintherye »

I think Glen and Maggie will die. The whole marriage proposal part was really forced. I really really hope Michonne lives. Angela needs to die or I will kill her. I could feel Daryl's pain when he saw that Merle had died and turned.... He did one good thing before dying... I'm glad he killed some of the governor's soldiers. I think the governor will destroy the prison and Rick and his team will destroy Woodbury... All survivors will have to move on. I really hope Carol lives because Daryl loves her. On a random note, I would love to see Daryl and Michonne make out. They should have a baby together. Good lord! I have the biggest crush on Daryl.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

But I have to say, if that really happens.....everybody will be shocked. It would be very bold and interesting move. :D
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

4?? Holy shit, where did you hear that? That's a really horrible move, that's so many characters to get rid of!

I just finished watching the latest episode. I ADORED Lori and was in tatters when she died, and it was the same for Merle. I've always had a soft spot for him, and I feel like his death was a brilliant one because he redeemed himself.

Either Glen or Maggie will DEFINITELY die, I'm even more sure of it after the marriage thing. I vote Glen, but it might be both. I feel that Maggie is one of the few strong female characters in this show, so I hope she survives.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

omfg
I am sooooooo sad that andrea died :((((((( aghhhadfja

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

I was on the edge of my seat the entire time what with Milton eventually dying from his stab wounds caused by the Governor, the assault on the prison, Carl shooting a teenager, the Governor massacring nearly all his Woodbury crew, and Andrea shooting herself with Michonne by her side after being bitten by Milton. Wow, just wow!

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Why. Why did I come to this thread before I watched it. :roll: I think I'll follow after Andrea and go shoot myself. :P

Kidding, I suppose I'll watch it immediately now that I know what happens. I am so stupid for coming here, I don't think I even remembered the episode was last night in the US before clicking here. xD

khurmushka
Debater
Debater

Post by khurmushka »

4???? No no no....! I hope Daryl will be one of them!
And Andrea... Damn... I was crying...!

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Okay just got back from actually watching it. So fucking sad. :( I couldn't help but make this, though:

Tehehe..

No but seriously, I hated Andrea from the beginning but this was a horrible way to die. I absolutely hated that Milton died, I so wanted him to survive and join Rick's group. Ugh. :( Overall, I kind of wanted a bit more death for some reason.. But this was a good psychological ending. Probably not the best they could have done, but the same can be said for this entire season.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by urmotherwasahamster »

Just gonna spill some opinions...

1. I hated Andrea once she started fucking Shane. I'm glad she died, especially since her death was stupid...just like her. :D
2. Carl is pretty cool now.
3. If Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, or Maggie dies, I'm done with the series. Real talk.
4. I'm sad to see Milton go. :'(
5. Fuck the gov'nuh, I hope Daryl or Glenn gets to kill them. If anyone else does, I'll consider it a failed episode/season.
6. When are they going to explain how long it takes for someone to turn??? Seriously, I've noticed so much inconsistency with the time it takes for someone to re-animate after being bitten/killed, and it's starting to piss me off.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

urmotherwasahamster wrote:Just gonna spill some opinions...

1. I hated Andrea once she started fucking Shane. I'm glad she died, especially since her death was stupid...just like her. :D
3. If Michonne, Daryl, Glenn, or Maggie dies, I'm done with the series. Real talk.
5. Fuck the gov'nuh, I hope Daryl or Glenn gets to kill them. If anyone else does, I'll consider it a failed episode/season.
6. When are they going to explain how long it takes for someone to turn??? Seriously, I've noticed so much inconsistency with the time it takes for someone to re-animate after being bitten/killed, and it's starting to piss me off.
i dont remember which episode it was but i remember them saying that it can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, and that it varies from person to person. they didnt say -why- but they did say that it varies.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

well wait idk wrote:
urmotherwasahamster wrote:Just gonna spill some opinions...

i dont remember which episode it was but i remember them saying that it can take anywhere from a few minutes to an hour, and that it varies from person to person. they didnt say -why- but they did say that it varies.
I think I remember them talking about that, but I just wish they would explain the whole process, and maybe if there's a difference in time when they die from a bite, or when they die from other causes (being shot, stabbed, etc). Because it seems as if they turn quicker when they die from being killed, rather than being bitten.

^ Not sure if that is even considered grammatically correct, but I hope it makes sense lol.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

meh. this show had such a great potential when it started out but jesus, this entire season 3 was BAD except the episoded titled 'Clear' where we see character Morgan again. I mean, the woodbury stroy is so boring.
I won't be watching the next season. Like i just don't care anymore.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

losiento wrote:meh. this show had such a great potential when it started out but jesus, this entire season 3 was BAD except the episoded titled 'Clear' where we see character Morgan again. I mean, the woodbury stroy is so boring.
I won't be watching the next season. Like i just don't care anymore.

If you don't like The Walking Dead anymore, you should try watching the Zombieland series when it comes out. I hear it has a huge budget so you might enjoy it. :)

LexiPorter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LexiPorter »

I loathe this show! It's so boring.

I absolutely hated Andrea but it was sad to see her go. Laurie Holden is a great actress and her character had so much potential but sadly, she was ruined by the usual shitty writing.
If you don't like The Walking Dead anymore, you should try watching the Zombieland series when it comes out. I hear it has a huge budget so you might enjoy it.
Wow, is this seriously happening?! I LOVED the movie.

urmotherwasahamster
Gossiper
Gossiper

JadeNguyen wrote:I loathe this show! It's so boring.

I absolutely hated Andrea but it was sad to see her go. Laurie Holden is a great actress and her character had so much potential but sadly, she was ruined by the usual shitty writing.
If you don't like The Walking Dead anymore, you should try watching the Zombieland series when it comes out. I hear it has a huge budget so you might enjoy it.
Wow, is this seriously happening?! I LOVED the movie.
Yep! I'm quite excited because it's going to be a comedy. Also, it has a huge budget so I'm hoping it'll live up to the movie's standards. Here's an article if you want to read about it. http://screenrant.com/zombieland-tv-ser ... dy-136836/

Return to “Horror”