The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

Post by featherly »

While I found the Maggie jokes funny, I always thought that she believed that Beth died when Daryl came back without her, thinking that Daryl would be the one to help her survive. At least with Glenn, she knew that he can survive on his own. And I thought her reaction was normal since she suddenly finds out her sister is actually alive only to see that it isn't the case.

I wonder who the new gay character is going to be. I haven't read the comics but I've heard of a certain character.. will be interesting to see what happens.

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The Walking Dead (*spoilers!*)

Post by eleventhirty »

I don't want to see any "romance" on the show at all. Seeing people on this show open mouth kissing and having sex when no one has has brushed their teeth or bathed in months or maybe even years just makes me cringe. Not to mention not being able to wash after they're done.

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepingsickness »

I'm so behind on this show (just watched the msf of s4) but I'm super sad about Hershel's death. He was a great character and his death was brutal.

I know a lot of people didn't like Andrea's death either, but I thought it kinda made sense. I feel like she was trying to honour Dale by not killing people and trying to find another solution.

Sad to hear Beth dies. I really like her even if she's mostly been a background character. I think a lot of people could relate to her because she wasn't necessarily the one fighting all the time. If a real zombie apocalypse did happen, I think I'd probably be her. (Or I'd be Jacqui and peace the hell out before it gets too tragic lol)

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

I was shocked that Beth died. I like that she had started to grow as a character. She was becoming stronger. I was sad the female cop died as well. She was interesting and I was looking forward to seeing her character develop

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

Is anyone else in the UK (or any countries apart from the US) experiencing any problems with watching the episodes? There was no episode last week, and there's nothing today.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

BoomShaka wrote:Is anyone else in the UK (or any countries apart from the US) experiencing any problems with watching the episodes? There was no episode last week, and there's nothing today.

It's on a mid season break, lol.

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

whatsername_ wrote:
BoomShaka wrote:Is anyone else in the UK (or any countries apart from the US) experiencing any problems with watching the episodes? There was no episode last week, and there's nothing today.

Really? Damn, I'm stupid :D My family were telling me that, but I just thought there was something wrong with the TV :P Thank you anyway.

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

BoomShaka wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:

Really? Damn, I'm stupid :D My family were telling me that, but I just thought there was something wrong with the TV :P Thank you anyway.

The last available episode should be Dec. 7.
It's the 8th episode of season 5, I believe.

Good luck trying to find it! :)

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

What did you guys think of tonight's mid-season episode. I was shocked to see Tyreese bitten. And I felt a bit sad he didn't make it following the amputation.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Poor Tyreese. The feels were strong in this one. Losing another main so soon after Beth ffs.

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

I started crying really hard. I personally think that it's the best episode of this season so far, I love how they used the same scenes at the beginning and end to tie it in. I also LOVE how they showed all of the dead characters, especially Chris and the Governor.

KillerBunny

Post by KillerBunny »

When the Governor appeared I squealed :D VERY good episode, RIP Tyreese

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I really like the artistic style of this episode and I really hope it keeps it up as it really gave this premier a bit more depth and pow factor.
I didn't read the article, but Andrew Lincoln apparently said that this season would be full of "crazy shit"

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

I loved the artsy shots in the episode. I figured Tyreese was going to bite the dust after seeing the shot of Mika and Lizzie in the beginning. I didn't think Carol would be the one to be axed. After they chopped his arm off, I was hoping that it worked :( especially since he seemed to think that there was something to live for. Great way to start the season again! Makes me nervous about who else is going to die

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

Aww man I really liked Tyreese so was sad to see him go. I loved the style of this episode and his hallucinations though - I just thought maybe he'd make it.

I actually thought the funeral they showed in the trailer/at the beginning was going to be Beth's, so I thought that was quite clever.

Also I read somewhere the voice on the radio was actually Andrew talking in his real accent. I would never have guessed that haha.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Wow seriously haha? (About Andrew)

I am always surprised at how well people can disguise their own accent and imitate others. Mostly because I suck at this!

xyz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xyz »

im glad they are FINALLY having them actually "survive" and actually look dirty and gross

sleepingsickness
Debater
Debater

onigiri815 wrote:Wow seriously haha? (About Andrew)

I am always surprised at how well people can disguise their own accent and imitate others. Mostly because I suck at this!
Yeah I think Scott Gimple confirmed it somewhere!

I feel the same. I completely forgot he was in Love Actually when I started watching (although I think his accent was a bit rough in the first season), so when I watched interviews I was shocked.

kab
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kab »

Okay, maybe I was just blind while watching the last bit of the episode, but is Noah still around??? I don't remember seeing him when they were all trying to keep the barn door closed, and then Maggie and Sasha were talking about how he didn't think he could go on...

BoomShaka
Informer
Informer

Post by BoomShaka »

I only saw him once. At the campfire, right before Maggie and Gabriel spoke. He was only in the episode once, but he is definitely there (and the actor's name was also mentioned in the beginning credits).

Return to “Horror”