Re: Love Island 2018

Post by GeorgeePorgee »

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

fuck yeah! definitely following. Idk who I like yet but plenty are getting on my nerves *Cough* Samira *Cough*

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Love Island 2018

Post by PowderGirl »

Does Jack have a really weird accent or way of talking? I like him but I have such a hard time to understand what he’s saying because of the way he speaks (English is my third language but I understand the others perfectly still)

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

PowderGirl wrote:Does Jack have a really weird accent or way of talking? I like him but I have such a hard time to understand what he’s saying because of the way he speaks (English is my third language but I understand the others perfectly still)
Sounds like the normal Essex accent to me but he is very toothy :rofl: Have to admit the Essex accent can be hard to get used to at first even for me and Im British haha. Had to put subtitles on The Only Way Is Essex when I first saw an episode.

Dying to know how you find Hayley's accent seeing as English is not your first language :D

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

I think Hayley’s accent is actually quite cute? British people probably don’t like the scouse accent or do they?

My boyfriend who’s not very good at English asked „Is that girl a native English speaker? She sounds like a foreigner with an awkward accent“ that made me LOL
It think he said that because she’s rolling the „r“ much and people where I am from often bring that in context with Eastern European people.

Regarding Rosie: she said she‘s welsh right? I always imagined their accent to be quite thick and just different. To me she sounds really normal, almost London-ish

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I love it but my Gran is a scouser so I'd be mad not to ;)

People on Twitter seem to actually want her dead though. Yeah might be the R-rolls or because it's a more throaty accent (does that even make sense haha).

Rosie is Welsh yeah but I completely agree it's not the classic thick Welsh accent you come to expect. But then again Amber Davies from last years season was also Welsh and her accent again wasn't so broad. Maybe they both went to uni in other british cities and their accents have toned down a little.

I'm really disliking Kendall personally, really wouldn't mind if she got dumped tonight :P

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

I'm really not into this season at all. I religiously watched the last two, but I just can't seem to get into this one at all!

Still watching though. I can't cope with how thick Hayley is

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

Kendall is the one girl I hoped would stay! :(

Sent from my MYA-L11 using Tapatalk

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This thread's dead but was anyone else like :O :O at tonight's episode? I hateee Megan to the very core lmao

Bstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Bstar »

He's made a mistake. Megan may be good for a shag, but she's not wife or girlfriend material - he'll realise soon enough!!
2candy2 wrote:This thread's dead but was anyone else like :O :O at tonight's episode? I hateee Megan to the very core lmao
Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bstar wrote:He's made a mistake. Megan may be good for a shag, but she's not wife or girlfriend material - he'll realise soon enough!!
2candy2 wrote:This thread's dead but was anyone else like :O :O at tonight's episode? I hateee Megan to the very core lmao
Very true, I'm sure karma will get him haha. Who did you vote for?

Bstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Bstar »

I think he's just really naive and Megan's a bit of a manipulative minx, he's just intrigued but will soon learn about her type! Image

The app wouldn't let me app!! But I would have voted for Dani & Jack, they are the cutest!!

My least favourites are definitely Adam & Zara!! He has just put me off for life, nothing to do with Zara!
2candy2 wrote:
Bstar wrote:He's made a mistake. Megan may be good for a shag, but she's not wife or girlfriend material - he'll realise soon enough!!

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bstar wrote:I think he's just really naive and Megan's a bit of a manipulative minx, he's just intrigued but will soon learn about her type! Image

The app wouldn't let me app!! But I would have voted for Dani & Jack, they are the cutest!!

My least favourites are definitely Adam & Zara!! He has just put me off for life, nothing to do with Zara!
2candy2 wrote:
Lol, no wonder he got pied in the game a couple of times! I don't think Zara is a terribly nice girl either tbh, she was encouraging Megan. Dani & Jack are lovely Image

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

forgot about this thread!

3 couples bit the dust in like 24 hours haha I mean I think we all saw the Alex/Ellie situation coming. Even when she pecked him after the recoupling I saw she wasn't into it. Thats all fine but she shoulda told him way before tbh. And he really shouldn't have gotten aggy at her. Just keep it to yourself and you get the moral high ground :roll:

BUT who saw Eyal and Megan and Wes and Laura breaking up that quick??? I knew it might happen soon but that was just so fast :P blink and you miss it.

Wasn't on Eyal's side much before but I do think he was kind of blind-sided by this.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wish I had voted for Grace as fave girl now - hope people haven't forgotten her so she gets votes, so that Megan will finally leave!

Spangles11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Spangles11 »

I didn’t think about tactical voting argh! I just voted my usual jack and Dani

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

fuck i hate ellie so damn much. She seems like such a cow!

Return to “Reality TV”