BeautyCrush part 5

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 5

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Weave is tracks of hair sewn onto your own braided hair. So yeah, its meant to be more long lasting in a sense of keeping the same style everyday (because good quality wigs can be worn for years) and more secure than a wig.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Does weave get itchy like a wig can?

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I've never worn a wig but I imagine wigs get itchy around the scalp but you could always take it off and scratch away lol. If a weave is tight it can itch and hurt but that eases after a few days (depending on the sensitivity of your scalp). But as it gets dirtier its hard to wash because the way its done makes it hard to get to the scalp (unless you use a tailcomb or something) so the inability to clean or scratch your scalp can make it quite itchy.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Most girls relieve the itch by slapping their head though that's where the "pat your weave" phrase comes from lol.

6tooth
Learner
Learner

Post by 6tooth »

That juice vlog was ridiculous... Loads of people (and I'm not talking about those that literally cannot eat) go from waking up for work right to evening with no food or drink purely because they're busy... How was she not able to do this?!

effanie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by effanie »

She said that another youtuber did a juice cleanse but wishes she could have seen her do it... the reason that the other youtuber didn't make a video on it is because it's so completely pointless watching someone drink juice. It's kind of comical how difficult she found it though, just one day on juice isn't hard.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

17 mins of filming yourself drinking juice...talk about self importance lol.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

6tooth wrote:That juice vlog was ridiculous... Loads of people (and I'm not talking about those that literally cannot eat) go from waking up for work right to evening with no food or drink purely because they're busy... How was she not able to do this?!
I know people who can go all day without eating or drinking but personally, I am not that way. I will literally feel faint, dizzy and unable to think and produce communicable sentences. Maybe Sammi is that way? I haven't watched her juice video yet because it's obviously just a marketing thing.

Orianne
Learner
Learner

Post by Orianne »

For the girl who thinks that she didn't get breast implants,take it from someone who got implants recently,her chest is fake :) Mine is too and I have no problem admitting it so obviously I don't hate on her,I can totally relate and it's very common that,after a weight loss,your chest gets deflated and sad looking.Also I'm glad that she didn't go overboard and demanded huge implants from her doctor,that way it looks more natural and apparently can fool some people who still think they are real.That's exactly what I did as well.

dalera
Talker
Talker

Post by dalera »

I think she may be missing the point
Also, she's become so egotistical and arsey.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

^^^Didn't even make sense. She's the youtuber. So much for trying to be "clever".

tally1992
Learner
Learner

Post by tally1992 »

Honestly it's really amazing to me that these girls consider YouTube their full time job. At least invest in something even Michelle Phan, Makeup Geek, and the Fowler sisters has their own businesses going on I don't know how successful they are but at least they are doing something than uploading videos. Sam can do so much for her career as a stylist which is what she went to college for. Style other girls and guys and make tutorials about it. Get feature in magazine like Nylon and work on social networking and schmooze with the right people. I know that it's easier said than done but Sam makes no effort at all which is really frustrating to watch cause she's still so young. I have friends who are stylists and they get paid to shop for their clients and they make pretty good money from doing that. Sam can at least be a personal shopper or something. BTW I have no idea if she's a good stylist because she never styles anyone. Even though she has a styling degree I suppose she can call herself a stylist but she doesn't practice on anyone and I'm assuming she doesn't have a portfolio as well.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

her attitude really pisses me off. She is incredibly rude, her videos are lacking! I wonder if she worked in a office or a normal job environment if her boss told her she was slacking she would respond so rudely.
She has clearly had a natural looking boob job, i don't see why she can't just say a straightforward yes or no...
I wonder if she is working on a clothing line, it seems like jason is.

agreatperhaps
Informer
Informer

Post by agreatperhaps »

Honestly, it seems to me like Sam and Jason purely got Riley so that they could make him an instagram/take pictures with him that would get notes on tumblr. The picture that Sam reblogged of Jason standing in their hallway today with the dog next to him is just begging for notes... despite the fact that he looks like he's about 5'5", which I can believe because he's not that much taller than her. I don't understand all the girls that talk about how attractive he is... I might be able to accept that he's attractive facially, but he's so short and stout that he looks like a square.

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

I just had a look thru, and she only ever made 3-6 videos per month in the last year on her Beautycrush channel.
In this last month she's made 9 videos. So, not sure why people are saying her videos are lacking. They have never really been made very often anyway. Infact, she's uploaded more than usual.
So, maybe you are just all desperate to see more of her, hence why you're demanding more videos.

If someone made comments like that to me (the one above) then i'd say the same thing back. It's being rude back to someone without being mean. She's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
You're all constantly looking for flaws.

Post by Guest »

^^^ I think by "lacking" they meant in terms of quality, not quantity.

youtube81
Talker
Talker

Post by youtube81 »

But surely they have always been lacking then? As the style of videos is just the same as ever.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not really. They're not as interesting anymore. And doing the same thing for three (?) years will get boring eventually. Especially considering she does nothing else work-wise.

Post by Guest »

youtube81 wrote:But surely they have always been lacking then? As the style of videos is just the same as ever.
Well, the person who sent the tumblr message will have probably felt her videos were very good when they had only recently discovered her and her style was still new to them. After watching the same crap over and over again, they'll now believe the quality has now gone down. Realistically, the quality has always been terrible, but that is something the viewer has realised only now after the novelty has worn off.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

dalera wrote:I think she may be missing the point
Also, she's become so egotistical and arsey.
wtf at her response. i don't really get what she is trying to say.
youtube81 wrote:I just had a look thru, and she only ever made 3-6 videos per month in the last year on her Beautycrush channel.
In this last month she's made 9 videos. So, not sure why people are saying her videos are lacking. They have never really been made very often anyway. Infact, she's uploaded more than usual.
So, maybe you are just all desperate to see more of her, hence why you're demanding more videos.

If someone made comments like that to me (the one above) then i'd say the same thing back. It's being rude back to someone without being mean. She's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't.
You're all constantly looking for flaws.
she also uploaded on her Vlog a LOT though...so it does feel like the amount of videos she puts out are less...but totally agree that it's the QUALITY that has gone down. i don't think she's all the creative. she just copies whatever she sees on tumblr as far as fashion, makeup etc.

Return to “BeautyCrush”