saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 5

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Looks like it touched a nerve...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Obviously most of the comments were "nothing! Ily :3 xxx) but looks like we're not alone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Looks like it touched a nerve...

it's HER job NOT her viewers to come up with ideas...wtf is wrong with her

dalera
Talker
Talker

Post by dalera »

Her videos used to be more personal and less image based. Her hauls or favourites now are just vague because she doesn't actually use half the products. She's become image over substance. People don't want more videos, they just want real, interesting ones.

She used to do vlogs on her 2nd channel too, she used to visit some interesting places, the only time she vlogs now is to show her and Jason drinking coffee.

She's not as down to earth or real as she used to be, to put it bluntly.

ranter
Learner
Learner

Post by ranter »

tally1992 wrote:Honestly it's really amazing to me that these girls consider YouTube their full time job. At least invest in something even Michelle Phan, Makeup Geek, and the Fowler sisters has their own businesses going on I don't know how successful they are but at least they are doing something than uploading videos. Sam can do so much for her career as a stylist which is what she went to college for. Style other girls and guys and make tutorials about it. Get feature in magazine like Nylon and work on social networking and schmooze with the right people. I know that it's easier said than done but Sam makes no effort at all which is really frustrating to watch cause she's still so young. I have friends who are stylists and they get paid to shop for their clients and they make pretty good money from doing that. Sam can at least be a personal shopper or something. BTW I have no idea if she's a good stylist because she never styles anyone. Even though she has a styling degree I suppose she can call herself a stylist but she doesn't practice on anyone and I'm assuming she doesn't have a portfolio as well.
I can't remember when or in which video but I am sure Sammi once said her dream job would be to run her own little clothing shop. She has such a large following now I don't see why she doesn't go for it! It is bound to do well especially if she promoted it on social media and all that jazz. But then again I suppose it's easier said than done whilst living in London. She really ought to come up with something that will outlast youtube though. Lots of other youtubers have released their own make-up line and kind of created a brand for themselves. I think Sammi would benefit hugely from making her mark outside of youtube, who knows though maybe there's something in the pipe line that we don't know about.

Post by Guest »

^^^ I don't think sammi is shrewd enough to run a business. Sammi is not a leader; sammi is a pitiful follower. Can you imagine her trying to take control? Managing people? just the idea is laughable! She can barely even guide herself. Plus, I can't imagine she knows a thing about business, and doesn't have enough common sense to make up for her lack of knowledge.

Post by Guest »

Wanted to add, but couldn't:

She's clearly one of those people who believes having any sort of fashion-oriented business is all fun and games, playing with pretty clothes. It's not. She'd have to work hard. She has no idea what diligence is.

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Looks like it touched a nerve...
Someone needs to send her over to GG...plenty of criticism for you to work on over here Hun.

Can't believe she needs to ask what she needs to improve on...I mean it's so blatantly fucking obvious. She is so lazy.

witheverymove
Learner
Learner

Post by witheverymove »

Once these youtubers get big and establish themselves they get so lazy, it gets too easy and they get complacent. Once they have 100, 200+ videos and over 100,000 subscribers they can coast off views on their old videos and just create repetitive content which brings in the bucks. To be honest I think the beauty community is pretty much done to death but fashion and lifestyle/vlogging are still avenues. They can diversify, instead of separate channels for vlogging that don't do as well and eventually get dropped or forgotten about create weekly vlogs and give them a upload day so those who wanna see vlogs can see them and those who don't can avoid them. Also doing them weekly gives much more of a chance of vlogging enough interesting moments to fill a 10 minute video instead of one 15 long video of one day of their life which is rushed, forced and which should've edited down to a 2 or 3 minute long clip. Just cause a vlog is long doesn't mean it is interesting.

Also I am sick of hearing these girls beg their subscribers for ideas like they do not have a creative idea left in their heads. It is your channel, your point of view not theirs. Remember why you started and if they didn't start for "noble" reasons then maybe aspire to be better, more honest. Find ways to re-ignite creativity. I hear them say "oh I wanna create content that people want to watch", That shouldn't be your reasoning for making videos, that just justifies your greed. You wanna make a video that a lot of people will watch so you can get the biggest £££. You should want to create a video that inspires or is relatable or is creative and interesting that shows your talent or something you are passionate about.

Chilly432
Learner
Learner

:/

Post by Chilly432 »

Her response really aggravated me. Hello you delusional girl your youtube IS lacking! Get your head out of the clouds! It's like if somebodies not crawling up her ass she gets in to a hissy fit!! I did just leave a tumblr msg for her! hope she answers it! *rolls eyes*.

She needs to GET IT TOGETHER. She has a fashion degree yet all she does is throw money down the drain, sipping coffee every two seconds. Gosh travel the world, invest in to a business or partnership (despite what you guys are saying). JUST DO SOMETHING! I really am rooting for her, she just needs to get it together!!

LPB
Informer
Informer

Post by LPB »

Her response was embarrassing. If you're going to give a comeback, make sure it's a good one or you look like a fool. Send me a video? No. That doesn't make any sense.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

wtf is up with that scar?!

nikkiblast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nikkiblast »

I found it funny how in her juice cleanse video, she's all like "oh the juices kept me full and energized, I am constantly doing work like checking my emails and already went for a walk"
Ummm that's not what normal people do in their everyday lives! The majority of people go to school or work for 8 hours a day, they just don't sit on their asses.

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

watching that vlog made me feel sorry for her. She's in the house all day, pretending to be mega busy when in reality she's by herself drinking starbucks and going to the gym.I personally would go mad, at least when she was with ricky they were with each other being bored! She's managed to upload crappy boring videos which are mostly about her and the gnome for months now, but now even her subbies seem to be getting a bit tired of it all.
I think after breaking up with ricky she should have had a year or so travelling and then she should have got back and bought a house. In a way I feel like Ricky done the right thing by going to Canada but he obviously didn't have the funds to carry on.
She has the money, she has a lot of contacts and she has a steady channel WHAT ON EARTH IS STOPPING HER?!?!

Post by Guest »

Her eye bags are TERRIBLE, looks like a vagina

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

The-truth wrote:Her eye bags are TERRIBLE, looks like a vagina
HAHAHAHAH

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

ugh jason is a horrible "model". he's got an empty look to his eyes and he's so slouchy...sam looks kinda nice here though.

tally1992
Learner
Learner

Post by tally1992 »

what's with all the pictures of her and her boyfriend in a bathtub? ok it's just two pictures so far but still

agreatperhaps
Informer
Informer

Post by agreatperhaps »

I agree that she looks nice in that picture... I don't really agree with everyone who says that she looks awful when she's not controlling the camera. Obviously she'll make herself look better and not everyone can look amazing in every single photo - even models have bad shots. She looks pretty and is doing a lot better than Jason at this whole "modelling" thing they're apparently attempting now.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seriously why does he look so vacant? Kim K showed better modelling skills in the Bound 2 video than that!

Return to “BeautyCrush”