DaniellaChristina1

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DaniellaChristina1

Post by lunaluvgood »

smashthebox wrote:Did you guys see her boyfriend tag video? Her and beardo really seem to be in love and happy, soo different than Sam and gnome act in videos. I get that their relationship is new, but they seem so much happier in comparison.

I also find it odd that her sister is very ordinary and doesn't look like she has a lot of money, I've watched her vlogs on and off and she shows her outfits, she described a TKmaxx item that she had, Sam wouldn't be caught dead shopping there. And she mentioned how her bf bought her NARS laguna for Christmas that she's wanted forever but never bought. I dunno just strange to me how their income bracket is so different.
She has fewer subscribers than Sammi though. I'm not sure what her job was outside of Youtube besides modelling, but according to SocialBlade (I don't know how accurate it is) she'd only be making about three grand a year from Youtube.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ She's a nanny!

I really want to watch more of her videos, but the poutiiiiiiing.. ugh I just can't stand it :(

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

her boyfriend tag was really lovely, he's really not what I thought she'd go for (and is v.different in comparison to the exes) but they seem happy.

girl looks so rough though

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

-P- wrote:^ She's a nanny!

I really want to watch more of her videos, but the poutiiiiiiing.. ugh I just can't stand it :(
I feel like she's doing that way less than before in her older videos (which she removed).

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

She's younger than Sam? Wow they really don't age well. I thought she was older than me (I'm 26)..

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

Is it just me or does anyone else get kind of sad when they watch her vlogs? Maybe it's because I keep comparing her life to Sammi's and can't help but notice the huge difference in incomes... For example, in her latest vlog I saw that she had the baby's crib and changer crammed in the corner of her room (I'm assuming they live in a 1 bedroom home) and couldn't help but compare it to Sam's super trendy pinterest like nursery ~~ I also thought it was very sweet that her and Jake went to a castle for his b-day and brought her mom along... It's such a stark contrast from Jason and Sammie. I think I really like Jake, he seems a lot more genuine than Jason. I'm looking forward to following their journey.

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

So her boyfriend is 52... does anyone know much on him? Does he have kids already or will this be his first child? Has he been married before? What does he do besides being in a 'band'...

I'm also getting a liking to her boyfriend but I don't know, something steps me back a little.

Dani looks really good though, motherhood looks really good on her I think she's going to be a lovely mother!

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

I dont get sad vibes from her...shes just very open and honest and real unlike sammi

And you have to remember just because Sammi may earn more money have a better lifestyle, rent a house it does not equal happiness...so what if Danni does live in a 1/2 bedroom flat she seems ALLOT more content them Sammi despite her struggles.
Its obvious sammis mum is pushed out of Sammis life because she seems very much in Dannis
Danni will make a lovely caring mum..i can tell

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Baeonce wrote:So her boyfriend is 52
Hahaha excuse me?! Please let that be a typo. I think I read (must've been in Sammi's thread that he was mid 30s.

He looks old but not as old as 52. But if he is.... yikes.

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
Baeonce wrote:So her boyfriend is 52
Hahaha excuse me?! Please let that be a typo. I think I read (must've been in Sammi's thread that he was mid 30s.

He looks old but not as old as 52. But if he is.... yikes.
Haha no typo here I'm afraid... I was really shocked myself that's why I'm intrigued to know more on his background lol Image

ImageImage

Post by Guest »

No way is he 52, he looks late 30's at most. He might have just been joking.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think he might be joking but the girl asked nicely so no need to be cheeky really.
It's be hilarious if he was 52.

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:I think he might be joking but the girl asked nicely so no need to be cheeky really.
It's be hilarious if he was 52.
Yeah he could just be joking but like you said there's no need at all to be joking when the girl asked nicely.

I may have to do some digging to find out more on him because I'm really intrigued by it haha

Lizards
Talker
Talker

Post by Lizards »

I'm fairly certain in one of her videos or comments she said their age gap was 12 years so he'd be ~35

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

Quite liking her vlogs. She's so lovely.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

RustinCohle
Learner
Learner

Post by RustinCohle »

Screenshots taken from her latest video. Imagine being this pressed about inoffensive comments

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yikes. First the sarcastic possibly rude answer about his age and now this.
He should stay off the internet because Danni is way more graceful in her responses and she's had some awful comments over the years.
I guess that happens with significant others who aren't living on the internet. Mist be hard to get used to critical comments.

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

RustinCohle wrote:Screenshots taken from her latest video. Imagine being this pressed about inoffensive comments
No, you're tripping. I'm sorry but he had every right to be pissed about that last one. I'm sure you would be feeling some sort of way if some random was insinuating that your partner didn't care about your child just because they were fiddling with their hair or that they were treating him like an "accessory".
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

verano
Debater
Debater

Post by verano »

A few years ago if you had asked me who would be a better mom I would have said Sammi. It's crazy how things can take a complete 180

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Forgot Dani has her own forum. She is editing her pictures. It's pathetic. I've just had a baby too and I'm not going around preachingbody positivity and then editing my own gym pics wtf. Walls don't bend like that and her arm and waist are doing a neat trick :( :roll:

Return to “BeautyCrush”