BeautyCrush Part 3

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 3

Post by Fearsfortears »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:this is the funniest replies to her twitter ever because its so truee

https://twitter.com/AndThatsJacob/statu ... 7905993728

https://twitter.com/comfort4law/status/ ... 4024430592

jason is irrelevant srsly lmao. keep your boyfriend to yourself sam plz

i like she cant delete peoples comments on twitter hahaha
The first person was saying his tweet (congratulating her on reaching 1 million subscribers) was not relevant to her tweet. But I also find it weird that she is fine with her boyfriend riding on her coat tails.
This is my gossiper voice
This is my actual voice

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Fearsfortears wrote:
girlwithopinionsokay wrote:this is the funniest replies to her twitter ever because its so truee

https://twitter.com/AndThatsJacob/statu ... 7905993728

https://twitter.com/comfort4law/status/ ... 4024430592

jason is irrelevant srsly lmao. keep your boyfriend to yourself sam plz

i like she cant delete peoples comments on twitter hahaha
The first person was saying his tweet (congratulating her on reaching 1 million subscribers) was not relevant to her tweet. But I also find it weird that she is fine with her boyfriend riding on her coat tails.
maybe she needs him to have a good source of income so he can move in without people won't saying he's not doing anything to generate income? it really is odd though at how quickly he set up a channel and how much she's pushing for him...

starblink
Talker
Talker

Post by starblink »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:She didn't do a tour of her last flat - we saw pretty much everything through vlogs and such anyway - maybe it's just a privacy thing?

I think her last residence was at her mother's place.

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

I think you might be mistaken. As the last place she lived in was hers.

deeexmattic
Learner
Learner

Post by deeexmattic »

She just put a picture on instagram of her and jason and they're "new addition" a dog. So do they live together? Im confused.

Post by Guest »

^^^ I came here just to post about their new dog. They've been together for less than a year and they've already got a dog together?! I often wanna slap some sense into this girl, ffs!

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

I dont think they live together. At least it doesn't seem it to me. My ex got our first dog for me before we started living together. I mean I always over there anyways so I saw the dog all the time. Just like I'm sure jason is always over there.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

Person the Second wrote:^^^ I came here just to post about their new dog. They've been together for less than a year and they've already got a dog together?! I often wanna slap some sense into this girl, ffs!
yeah like 6 months...girl has got to take it slow. i think jason said they didn't even know each other when she was with ricky. you would think she's more careful about the men she gets into relationships with.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

They don't live together...someone asked her on IG and she said "when did I say that?" ...no basically lol.

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

Yeah sounds like a no...but then again that wasnt a definite answer. I know if I wanted to be evasive I would probably have answered the same way.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

I hope she's smarter. Rebound or not it's too soon to move in with any boyfriend.

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker

Post by Fearsfortears »

SacconePhonys wrote:Image

It's confirmed ^
Someone posted this a while back on this thread, their living situations haven't changed since then it seems.
This is my gossiper voice
This is my actual voice

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

syllabub wrote:They don't live together...someone asked her on IG and she said "when did I say that?" ...no basically lol.
i feel like shes often rude when answering people's comments. many times people say "where does she live" or "what lipstick is she wearing"? and she answers " 'she' isn't wearing any" or " 'she' blah blah." i always think damn, they weren't being rude but asking other people just because of how rare it is for a ytber to answer comments.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

frizzzx86 wrote:
syllabub wrote:They don't live together...someone asked her on IG and she said "when did I say that?" ...no basically lol.
i feel like shes often rude when answering people's comments. many times people say "where does she live" or "what lipstick is she wearing"? and she answers " 'she' isn't wearing any" or " 'she' blah blah." i always think damn, they weren't being rude but asking other people just because of how rare it is for a ytber to answer comments.
Exactly. I thought the same thing with this 'she' thing. In reality she probably WOULD NOT respond to them, she only does because they say 'she' and it pisses her off.

And sorry but...haha? People are deciding what sort of abuse it was HAHA? She's doing a Grace ("I suffer from depression loooool") what the fuck is wrong with these people. I know Sam giggles at everything but I don't see why it's all haha's.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

idontunderstand
Lurker
Lurker

Post by idontunderstand »

I saw Grace tweet that shes forcing sammi to do a baby food challenge with her, am I the only one who knows that grace is doing this to get her youtube views up? I really hope that sammi isnt that naive to not notice this...

It was only a few months ago that grace was being snarky about sammi in one of her videos with the whole "beauty rush lipgloss" thing and would always tweet how sammi just "ditched her" and is a shit friend.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

someone has already started a new thread http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=146&t=8704 as this one has reached over 40 pages :toad:

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

I haven't read the comments on here for a while but I just noticed that Sammi took all the videos down with Ricky...I may be late on this but I just noticed lol !

Return to “BeautyCrush”