BeautyCrush Part 3

heyheythere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeautyCrush Part 3

Post by heyheythere »

Even though that pic makes me chuckle im done with her and her 4busted hair, its pretty clear that at this point in her life, shes too ashamed to wear her real hair, so lets just ler her live in her imaginary world where her real hair is fine, blonde and curly, as for the ricky fiasco, i thought it was rich her tweeting about people shouldnt assume or speculate, how about you stop airing your dirty linen and videos about sex in public then people wouldnt be speculating, your happy to air your relationship and exploit it when you clocked onto the revenue youd both make and.now your relationships in the toilet suddenly you want to keep everythin.hush hush, lesson to learn dont mix business with pleasure

RN2011
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: BeautyCrush Part 3

Post by RN2011 »

by SacconePhonys » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 am

RN2011 wrote:
Woah, what's the obsession with Sam's hair!? everyone know it's a weave; she's said it herself before... She's biracial but more in touch with her Caucasian side.. ok so what!? It happens to many biracial children that they relate more to one side than the other (again i did not say it happens to all biracial people!) In Sammy's case, she grew up with her Caucasian mother, sister and stepfather.. so what do people expect!? She will learn how to care for her natural hair when she is ready and when she wants to...I really don't see what the big deal is :?

It's comments like this that stir arguments, let people bitch about her hair if they want to, it's ugly. Fuck off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's actually comments like yours that stir arguments . Two people actually responded by clearly explaining their point of view without being aggressive about it. People don't have to agree with everything that is being said so please redirect your anger towards something else.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Yeah some of the comments about her hair are just downright racist. I get making fun of her weave but making fun of her real hair that she has as a result of her race is just not on.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

I think its her own failure to acknowledge her own race that people pick up on and comment about. No one has said omg shes x race her hair is a failure due to that. No, people have said that its the fact that she wishes she had a different hair texture when clearly her hair underneath is not that.

Whether you agree with the wearing of weaves or not, the whole point is to look after your real hair whilst wearing a weave. Them crusty edges are the result of doing diddly squat for a prolonged amount of time, whilst wearing the wrong textured weave. She doesn't even make an effort to make the two hair types look blended.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

dazzle - if you read my post...properly...I didn't call Ricky a pussy because he was upset over his breakup. Obviously he will be as it was a long term relationship and he loves his woman. I called him a pussy because all he does is whine online and seek attention for it. That, to me, is absolutely ridiculous. Especially considering they call this 'personal'.

Girls are really kissing his bum on Instagram. They all want a piece of Ricky Richards.

Bambam
Debater
Debater

Post by Bambam »

Ricky is irrelevant, like Sawyer Hartman or Luke Conard.

Why do guys think it's okay to piggyback off the success of their girlfriends on Youtube and gain subscribers?

Ricky's fan base after all of this is going to shrink and then only consist of idiotic teenage girls who think he looks like Chris Brown.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

ok... So I went on beautycrush's new Bf instagram... someone was saying in the previous thread that there were sexy bed pictures.... WHAT~ lol

the link to this guy's insta is btw, I went looking in the old thread for it :) http://instagram.com/jasondavis15

his tumblr. http://mostmoist.tumblr.com/

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

She has bad taste in men. That's all.

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

whocares wrote:She has bad taste in men. That's all.
#1 chris brown look alike
#2 tom hardy wannabe lol

I have to agree.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

bluebanana wrote:Yeah some of the comments about her hair are just downright racist. I get making fun of her weave but making fun of her real hair that she has as a result of her race is just not on.
Ive never read any racist comments? Her real hair is full afro, its coarse, dry by nature and damaged by her choice, shes chosen to damage her real hair, and not look after it, so of course people are going to comment on the poor condition she keeps her hair, especially since there are plenty of women with full afro hair who look after it and dont try and hide their race, theres no denying sammi down plays and tries to cover up a trait associated with her black side thats why she can never be seen without her mongolian weave, she never shows her real hair, lies about her hair texture, blocks people on instagram when someone asks her about, her weave or real hair texture, people arent making fun of her hair because its afro its because she lies that she has afro hair and clearly doesnt look after it, you hit the nail on the head yourself her real hair is afro and is a trait she has whether she likes it or not, shes the one who needs to get over the fact she doesnt have fine curly hair, she needs to stop beating her hair up because its not attractive enough in her eyes.

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

heyheythere wrote:
bluebanana wrote:Yeah some of the comments about her hair are just downright racist. I get making fun of her weave but making fun of her real hair that she has as a result of her race is just not on.
Ive never read any racist comments? Her real hair is full afro, its coarse, dry by nature and damaged by her choice, shes chosen to damage her real hair, and not look after it, so of course people are going to comment on the poor condition she keeps her hair, especially since there are plenty of women with full afro hair who look after it and dont try and hide their race, theres no denying sammi down plays and tries to cover up a trait associated with her black side thats why she can never be seen without her mongolian weave, she never shows her real hair, lies about her hair texture, blocks people on instagram when someone asks her about, her weave or real hair texture, people arent making fun of her hair because its afro its because she lies that she has afro hair and clearly doesnt look after it, you hit the nail on the head yourself her real hair is afro and is a trait she has whether she likes it or not, shes the one who needs to get over the fact she doesnt have fine curly hair, she needs to stop beating her hair up because its not attractive enough in her eyes.
Someone posted a picture of her without a weave a few pages back which was clearly to make fun of her. It had nothing to do with concern for the condition of her hair.

I don't really get the problem with her wearing weaves and I don't get the feeling that she is in any way ashamed of her own hair/being black. I also think it's wrong of you to say she is trying to hide her race by wearing weaves all the time. By saying that you are basically shaming all black women who chose to wear weaves instead of their natural hair.

Maybe she just likes the texture and length of the weaves and the ability to be able to dye and style the fake hair without touching her own?

Damn I'm not even a "fan" of this girl but it's like people ran out of reasons to hate on her so they are clinging to every single thing they can think of. Calling out her lies or personality is understandable but assuming a black/ half black woman is trying to hide her race because she always wears weaves is problematic.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

@blue banana well the picture is hilarious and thats exactly what happens when you have afro hair and you dont look after it, sammi should have looked after hair and not posted it, in its unkempt state if she didnt want to be ridiculed

i dont think you read what i wrote because youve misconstrued what i said, i didnt specifically say because she wore weaves shes trying to hide her race, its the fact that she lies about her real hair texture , blocks people on her instagram whenever they ask about her real hair, and if anyone comments that she buys the hair she blocks them
? Theres nothing wrong with any women wearing weave, as long as they take care of whats underneath, wearing weave can help people grow their hair, but shes been wearing weave for years and still wont show her real hair, weaves are great for versatility, but its abnormal to permanently wear weave and neglect yòur own hair

socialight
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by socialight »

... Sammi is pulling a Ciaobella boyfriend hop and people are still on and on about her hair.... I don't get it :?

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

RN2011 wrote:by SacconePhonys » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:38 am

RN2011 wrote:
Woah, what's the obsession with Sam's hair!? everyone know it's a weave; she's said it herself before... She's biracial but more in touch with her Caucasian side.. ok so what!? It happens to many biracial children that they relate more to one side than the other (again i did not say it happens to all biracial people!) In Sammy's case, she grew up with her Caucasian mother, sister and stepfather.. so what do people expect!? She will learn how to care for her natural hair when she is ready and when she wants to...I really don't see what the big deal is :?

It's comments like this that stir arguments, let people bitch about her hair if they want to, it's ugly. Fuck off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's actually comments like yours that stir arguments . Two people actually responded by clearly explaining their point of view without being aggressive about it. People don't have to agree with everything that is being said so please redirect your anger towards something else.
No really, it's comments like YOURS that stir arguments. Example:

User: "Her hair is ugly!"
User2: "She needs to sort out that nasty weave."
You: "What's the big deal what's the obsession?!" <-- see the connection? Why bother to point it out? :?

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

socialight wrote:ok... So I went on beautycrush's new Bf instagram... someone was saying in the previous thread that there were sexy bed pictures.... WHAT~ lol

the link to this guy's insta is btw, I went looking in the old thread for it :) http://instagram.com/jasondavis15

his tumblr. http://mostmoist.tumblr.com/
Barf.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

heyheythere wrote:Even though that pic makes me chuckle im done with her and her 4busted hair, its pretty clear that at this point in her life, shes too ashamed to wear her real hair, so lets just ler her live in her imaginary world where her real hair is fine, blonde and curly, as for the ricky fiasco, i thought it was rich her tweeting about people shouldnt assume or speculate, how about you stop airing your dirty linen and videos about sex in public then people wouldnt be speculating, your happy to air your relationship and exploit it when you clocked onto the revenue youd both make and.now your relationships in the toilet suddenly you want to keep everythin.hush hush, lesson to learn dont mix business with pleasure
Pahahaha "4busted" my gosh.

PoppyJK
Learner
Learner

Post by PoppyJK »

First time poster here!
Rickys most recent instagram post is beyond ridiculous.. We get he's upset but come onnn grow a pair!

xyewrminex
Talker
Talker

Post by xyewrminex »

Sammie and Dani decide to give their two cents in response to a comment one of Ricky's followers made. I'll post the pics in order of them written.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xyewrminex
Talker
Talker

Post by xyewrminex »

Well that didn't quite work in or but you get the gist. :D

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

well she must be happy if she has moved on surely? otherwise she wouldn't have gotten another bf so quick? I don't know why her and her sister are acting so defensively, it's like they know Sammi is in the wrong..because she is! i still think she must have cheated on ricky, how long was she single for before she got with the new guy? a day?

Return to “BeautyCrush”