Sammi's hair

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sammi's hair

Post by Pixiepink »

Since some people in the main thread aren't interested in dicussing Sammi's hair; this thread can be used to discuss her natural hair, edges, weave, general haircare etc.

straighttalka
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Sammi's hair

Post by straighttalka »

STRAIGHTTALKA:----------->>>>>>>>ok i have 5 HONEST, STRAIGHT UP things i want to say: I DARE ANY1 TO READ THISS!!!

1) sammi is a pretty girl- yeah somtimes she breaks out in spots and her skins not always perfect so what!!! shes a normal person with a normal face. u think celebrities skins are flawless??

2) sami has mixed hair-*coz shes half black* yeah so what. white, black, asian, mixed race. we all struggle in getting our hair the perfect. took me years to find the

.........right places to go to buy my extensions, ..........the right hairdressers, .........the right hair products, ......the right way to look after my hair. SHE IS NOT A YOUTUBE HAIR GURU.. AND SHE DOESN'T TRY TO BE! SHE WENT TO UNI FOR FASHION STYLING AND MAKEUP KMT

3) she's editting like nicole guerriero and oheyclaires-------> so what HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR SUBSCRIBERS.. I would too!!!

4) sammi is a young woman.. shes in her EARLY 20s and she's still finding herself.
>>>>>>her personal style
>>>>>>>>>>what suits her body, skin, hair
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her likes and dislikes

5) LOOK AT HER VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS.....................shes making a whole lot of money regardless of this gurugossiper crap. her hairs not always perfect, her clothes not always, her skins not always but people still watch her videos cos they see PAST IMPERFECTIONS (WERE ALL IMPERFECT-I DARE SOME OF YOU TO PUT PICS UP LOL FOREHEADS, SPOTS, TERRIBLE SKIN WILL SHOW THROUGH I CAN BET IT) and she gets paid! imagine if her hair was ALWAYS peerfectt.. pages like this probably help her get more noticed. definitelyy should make my own vids!!!! i
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||||||||||||People like SAMMI show that perfect or not perfect, imperfection, flaws, shyness, boring black & grey dull looks (supposedly). WITH THIS YOU CAN STILL HAVE <<<<<<<785,145>>>>>>> SUBCRIBERS!!! and get paid.||||||||

||||||||||||a great saying is 'What other people think of you is not any of your business'. Deepak Chopra|||||||||

|||||||||||So sammi.. this gurugossip page is none of your business.. YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUTUBE. SO KEEP MAKING VIDEOS, KEEP GROWING AND KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING INTO A WONDERFUL YOUNG WOMAN. YOU WILL GET THERE!!!|||||||||||||||||||||||

Pixiepink
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Pixiepink »

That'll do minion,
That'll do.

CaramelDrop
Informer
Informer

Post by CaramelDrop »

What happened to the other person that responded to this thread??? Someone responded and the next day it said 0 replies???? Just curious

Purpledrank89
Learner
Learner

Post by Purpledrank89 »

CaramelDrop wrote:What happened to the other person that responded to this thread??? Someone responded and the next day it said 0 replies???? Just curious
That was me that posted on here and somehow I come on to this thread and what I wrote was gone...

MRA0706
Learner
Learner

Post by MRA0706 »

Post by Guest »

BUMP for the people in the other thread arguing about her hair...

toadstool
Learner
Learner

Post by toadstool »

i hope she goes back to darker hair soon............. i dont think her hair color right now looks very good on her :?

indigoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by indigoxo »

MRA0706 wrote:Image

WTH is that an old pic of Sammi?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

straighttalka wrote:...
You okay buddy?
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

hatefakesnakes
Learner
Learner

Post by hatefakesnakes »

I wonder why she removed the weave video...

Jaz2min
Learner
Learner

Post by Jaz2min »

hatefakesnakes wrote:I wonder why she removed the weave video...
Which weave video?? He hair is awful, but I guess this is better, we cant see her edges anymore lool :) :P

pom
Learner
Learner

Post by pom »

hatefakesnakes wrote:I wonder why she removed the weave video...
do you mean this?
[youtube][/youtube]
it's on her second channel but i don't really understand why? i guess she wants people to think it's her real hair or something :?

hatefakesnakes
Learner
Learner

Post by hatefakesnakes »

@pom No, she had a video mannny years ago (when I thought she was cool) of Patricia from britpopprincess doing her hair inserting a weave. That photo of Sam with short hair is a screenshot from that video.

funny_shitman
Debater
Debater

Post by funny_shitman »

Ewww she looks so different without that weave. I wonder if Jason has seen her natural hair lol.

ThisFuckingNunu.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThisFuckingNunu. »

LOL. I spy my avatar!

I love that picture.

x

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

I really can't stand that she gets people to believe that her weave is her real hair. She's even made videos about it, telling the minions that it isn't real and people still are like "Whaaaa, is that a weave Sam?" Like wth. People are so dumb.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

straighttalka wrote:STRAIGHTTALKA:----------->>>>>>>>ok i have 5 HONEST, STRAIGHT UP things i want to say: I DARE ANY1 TO READ THISS!!!

1) sammi is a pretty girl- yeah somtimes she breaks out in spots and her skins not always perfect so what!!! shes a normal person with a normal face. u think celebrities skins are flawless??

2) sami has mixed hair-*coz shes half black* yeah so what. white, black, asian, mixed race. we all struggle in getting our hair the perfect. took me years to find the

.........right places to go to buy my extensions, ..........the right hairdressers, .........the right hair products, ......the right way to look after my hair. SHE IS NOT A YOUTUBE HAIR GURU.. AND SHE DOESN'T TRY TO BE! SHE WENT TO UNI FOR FASHION STYLING AND MAKEUP KMT

3) she's editting like nicole guerriero and oheyclaires-------> so what HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR SUBSCRIBERS.. I would too!!!

4) sammi is a young woman.. shes in her EARLY 20s and she's still finding herself.
>>>>>>her personal style
>>>>>>>>>>what suits her body, skin, hair
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>her likes and dislikes

5) LOOK AT HER VIEWS AND SUBSCRIBERS.....................shes making a whole lot of money regardless of this gurugossiper crap. her hairs not always perfect, her clothes not always, her skins not always but people still watch her videos cos they see PAST IMPERFECTIONS (WERE ALL IMPERFECT-I DARE SOME OF YOU TO PUT PICS UP LOL FOREHEADS, SPOTS, TERRIBLE SKIN WILL SHOW THROUGH I CAN BET IT) and she gets paid! imagine if her hair was ALWAYS peerfectt.. pages like this probably help her get more noticed. definitelyy should make my own vids!!!! i
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
||||||||||||People like SAMMI show that perfect or not perfect, imperfection, flaws, shyness, boring black & grey dull looks (supposedly). WITH THIS YOU CAN STILL HAVE <<<<<<<785,145>>>>>>> SUBCRIBERS!!! and get paid.||||||||

||||||||||||a great saying is 'What other people think of you is not any of your business'. Deepak Chopra|||||||||

|||||||||||So sammi.. this gurugossip page is none of your business.. YOUR BUSINESS IS YOUTUBE. SO KEEP MAKING VIDEOS, KEEP GROWING AND KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING INTO A WONDERFUL YOUNG WOMAN. YOU WILL GET THERE!!!|||||||||||||||||||||||
:roll:

guruexposed
Learner
Learner

Post by guruexposed »

Funny that dumb minions think that she's gonna hAve wavy tresses of hair just because she's biracial. I really don't care if she has the weave or not I just worry that her actual hair is jacked up underneath.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

her hair straightened in the dec 24/25 vlog. :o

Return to “BeautyCrush”