BeautyCrush

nessafire09
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush

Post by nessafire09 »

I don't think her legs are fat but they are really small and chunky, I think it's just the length of them

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

Poor Sam :o

lucyparpar
Learner
Learner

Post by lucyparpar »

niccaplease wrote:
lucyparpar wrote:why do people like her legs...they're so chunky and muscular?!
That has to be a joke I feel that mine are double the size of hers they are so slim are you pro anorexics?!
I'm not but I guess what i meant was that I don't like the shape of them personally, I like more slender and toned legs, her legs are healthy looking but they're not amazing in my opinion

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

Saw her in person recently. She looked absolutely terrified of everyone that tried to speak to her. She needs to gain some confidence IMO. She was actually really nice but I feel bad for her edges. I think its time for her to lay off the weaves.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

niccaplease wrote:Her legs are so skinny but her top half is a box, I think she lost weight too fast tbh a stone in a month's alot for someone who wasn't overweight to start with. She looks awful in those knee high socks as it looks cringe. I don't think she would wear this stuff out its too cold!
what??? her legs arent super skinny IMO and i dont think she lost weight too fast? yeah the outfit choices were not great. it's obviously because shes just naturally top heavy which IMO must suck cause the more she loses weight it will never even out.
but her mistake is that wearing baggy clothes such as that white tshirt she wore to the youtube event thing, makes her look even more top heavy.

also when she layers up it makes her legs looks like sticks carrying a big block on top

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

I've been lurking for months on this forum. I changed a bit my opinion about Sam and Ricky...like an epiphany haha. I just found this picture which reminded me of the previous post about her edges.

Ouch =/

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

i think her legs are nice haha but Christ her edges! why doesn't she just buy stuff to fix it?

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Meeper wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:
Only a-list celebs are "invited" everyone else can pretty much get in by request
The last bit isn't actually true, you can't just request and get in without connection to the industry or someone working within it.

You have to be working in the industry in some capacity to request tickets then depending on your level of relevance to that brand, you may get in, you may get seated or you may get rejected. People who are not celebs make up the majority of invites. celebs are usually just a small part of the front row next to buyers and influential editors/fashion journos and bloggers now. It's true that you can request a pass if you are related to fashion or blogging in some way. It allows you access to the main area but each show has specific ticketing. It's very hard I.e almost impossible to get tickets for the bigger labels and even the Topshop Unique show.
There's a girl whose blog is practically unknown, she got tickets. I went to a show and got turned down at the door because of full capacity. So they will give almost anyone a ticket (their website even asks you to apply for some) but it doesn't guarantee you to any shows; especially not the well-known ones. It's based on availabilty and getting there early.
And you don't have to apply to get into the Somerset House 'roaming' area, it's free access.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

supersugar wrote:Saw her in person recently. She looked absolutely terrified of everyone that tried to speak to her. She needs to gain some confidence IMO. She was actually really nice but I feel bad for her edges. I think its time for her to lay off the weaves.
This is so interesting and sad at the same time. She must really be insecure. Peeks from the MO-AM network youtbe channel was interviewing her and you could tell the giggling is really apart of the way she communicates. Sammi also looks slightly uncomfortable when she was asked "business type" questions about her channel.

Edges? Hmmm Sammi will not get rid of the weave because she obviously doesn't like her own hair length/texture and is terrible at taking care of her real hair. I hope her edges are not thinning because....just go Google Naomi Campbell's edges (the famous black model). Horrible. Very sad. I don't know if years of wearing weave, stress or a medical condition did that but if you have edges be very *thankful* some women would trade with Sammi for her edges in a second.

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

[quote="Meeper

Only a-list celebs are "invited" everyone else can pretty much get in by request[/quote]

The last bit isn't actually true, you can't just request and get in without connection to the industry or someone working within it.

You have to be working in the industry in some capacity to request tickets then depending on your level of relevance to that brand, you may get in, you may get seated or you may get rejected. People who are not celebs make up the majority of invites. celebs are usually just a small part of the front row next to buyers and influential editors/fashion journos and bloggers now. It's true that you can request a pass if you are related to fashion or blogging in some way. It allows you access to the main area but each show has specific ticketing. It's very hard I.e almost impossible to get tickets for the bigger labels and even the Topshop Unique show.[/quote]
[quote][/quote]

Thank you for explaining this. I have been watching a lot of fashion shows on youtube and I was wondering how I could ever get tickets to see my favorite shows. This explains Tanya Burr at the Burberry show.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

i just saw this....
i guess sam admits she doesnt give a f*** that she looks crappy

http://dollhousexo.tumblr.com/post/4398 ... k-like-you

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

and someone asked bout her weave this is what she said
http://dollhousexo.tumblr.com/post/4399 ... ent-i-want

jammie23
Learner
Learner

Post by jammie23 »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:and someone asked bout her weave this is what she said
so?! you probably don't know too much about weave and the weave market in general

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

jammie23 wrote:
girlwithopinionsokay wrote:and someone asked bout her weave this is what she said
so?! you probably don't know too much about weave and the weave market in general
i posted that for ppl who keep commenting in this forum about her hair what kind of weave she has thats all. relax. never said i was a weave expert or anything.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

New video featuring pixiwoo.... Wtf she looks like a bin bag, why must she dreess like this??? Keeps pulling her weave about and giggling. The weave looks like a mop. Pixiwoo look so classy and she looks a hot mess and is almost impossible to understand.

nessafire09
Informer
Informer

Post by nessafire09 »

oh my god right I've tried to not mention this because it has been mentioned before but what the HELL is with the 'I done this' and 'I done that'.. seriously how has she gone 20+ years of her life without realising that it is COMPLETELY grammatically wrong?! Or does she think it's just a cool way of saying things? I just don't understand, obviously her grammar doesn't have to be 100% but seriously that is just basic english and it's in almost every video

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

Urrgh she'll probably get loads of new subs from the pixiwoo video even though her channel is shitty af.

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

She was soooo pretty in that make up video. Soooooooooooo gorgeous

anyways
Why Nic puts concealer on her browbones? I don't watch pixiwoo too often and i'm curious.
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

clauses
Learner
Learner

Post by clauses »

ggeyeliner wrote:She was soooo pretty in that make up video. Soooooooooooo gorgeous

anyways
Why Nic puts concealer on her browbones? I don't watch pixiwoo too often and i'm curious.
to clean up her brows and as a subtle highlight

Maxyo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Maxyo »

She is totally a different person when she films alone than when she features in other people's videos. You can tell she puts on this bright, bubbly persona in her own videos to attract the younger viewers. In the videos she filmed with pixiwoo she was just so dull and awkward and it was so obvious she didn't want to be there. Shes socially awkward as she just giggles, has long pauses in her sentences and says ''I cant talk'' but what can you expect from someone who just sits at home, mooches in shops and starbucks. She doesn't really have any instances to really interact with other people, its quite sad really.
The downward camera angle she has in her own videos does her a LOT of favours btw.

Return to “BeautyCrush”