BeautyCrush

Bekkie-xo
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BeautyCrush

Post by Bekkie-xo »

I like most of her video's, sometimes disagree about her outfits and think her style is getting a bit repetetive/boring. What do you guys think about her?

Babyk94
Debater
Debater

Re: BeautyCrush

Post by Babyk94 »

I think she is a cute girl but, her clothes do absolutely nothing for her shape. I understand that she likes the hipster style but, her clothes are just not working.

that1980sgirl
Learner
Learner

Post by that1980sgirl »

Babyk94 wrote:I think she is a cute girl but, her clothes do absolutely nothing for her shape. I understand that she likes the hipster style but, her clothes are just not working.
THANK YOU!!

bunnyx0
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bunnyx0 »

I like her too but yeah her clothes really don't suit her body. She constantly has a camel toe and her clothes sometimes make her look 10x bigger than she is.

PiggyPiggyPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PiggyPiggyPiggy »

Babyk94 wrote:I think she is a cute girl but, her clothes do absolutely nothing for her shape. I understand that she likes the hipster style but, her clothes are just not working.
This pretty much sums up my feelings about Sam. I enjoy her videos, but her styling skills...leave much to be desired, to say the least. A huge part of it is selecting clothing that flatters the individual's shape, and I don't quite think she gets it.

artlovemoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by artlovemoney »

I rarely watch her, but the clothing thing....ugh.

I have a feeling she is one of those people who get hung up on the numerical size of clothing, rather than what fits.

She isn't even large by any definition of the word.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

She's supposed to have a ..... degree in fashion....those cost a lot here in the UK....I sometimes have to try not to laugh at the clothes she selects. She is cute. but the frumpy hipster clothes .... :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

frumpy!!!!

ricky has surprised me a lot! didnt like him to begin with (based on what we saw of him in sammi's vlogs) but his channel is actually pretty good and hes got a great personality to go with it. shame it doesnt rub of on her more often..

BrunetteBarbie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrunetteBarbie »

I used to not like Sammi but I've warmed to her lately for whatever reason. Her style does not suit her at all though. I watch Ricky more than I watch her, I think he's hilarious.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

I hate 99.9% of everything she wears - most of the stuff makes her look frumpy and does nothing for her body shape. She is pretty short as well, and the type of shoes she wears with her shorts/dresses only makes her legs look stumpy and shorter. I also think the style just doesn't suit HER. She transitioned from hot ghetto chav (what she wore in the past) to hot frumpy tramp (present day) in what seemed like seconds.

Kimberly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kimberly »

Agree with everyone else - I actually really enjoy her videos most of the time. I love her personality.. but I never watch her fashion videos.

Kitten-
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Kitten- »

I like her I don't adore or love her but she is alright. Soemtimes I like her fashion but when I say sometimes it's RARE like the others said most fo the time her clothes do not suit her body...

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

I used to be subscribed to her but after a month or so she started to grate. Maybe I should try her videos again as I remember on the old gg she went through a stage where 98% of commentators did not like her. Whereas now she is getting some positives! Agree on the fashion choices

LeSigh
Learner
Learner

-

Post by LeSigh »

Agree with most here, the clothes she wears 90% of the time are so not good for her. Sometimes she'll put together an outfit that looks really good and I'll think oh - she's getting it! Then no, back to the frumpy hipster look by the next video. :/

PiggyPiggyPiggy
Talker
Talker

Post by PiggyPiggyPiggy »

thrillah wrote:frumpy!!!!

ricky has surprised me a lot! didnt like him to begin with (based on what we saw of him in sammi's vlogs) but his channel is actually pretty good and hes got a great personality to go with it. shame it doesnt rub of on her more often..
I agree! I still enjoy watching Sammi's videos for the most part (except for the OOTD and general styling stuff because...seriously?) but I find myself liking Ricky's a lot more. Plus he's usually quite polite and seems open to constructive criticism in the comments, from what I've seen.

Post by Guest »

Looks dirty and unwashed, and that's just the hair

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

Her hair is looking so much better recently, I'm glad she went darker.

I don't dislike her style, I think she wear cute pieces, however, as soon as they touch her body it just all goes so so wrong. It's a shame, she carry her weight round her middle so al the highwaist stuff doesn't suit her at all.

shewassun
Talker
Talker

Post by shewassun »

In her new "Why do you wear makeup?" video, she says she looks different because the lighting is terrible. Funny, Louise looks as gorgeous as always, despite the supposedly horrible lighting.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

shewassun wrote:In her new "Why do you wear makeup?" video, she says she looks different because the lighting is terrible. Funny, Louise looks as gorgeous as always, despite the supposedly horrible lighting.
Lol I thought the exact same thing

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

I think Louise is beautiful inside and out. I did like the tag videos that they did together. They seemed so genuine, but I never really got dishonesty from Sam. I do agree that her style choices are odd, but that's just because it isn'y my taste. I've seen worse though.

Return to “BeautyCrush”