BeautyCrush

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush

Post by shitgurussay »

CutePoison wrote:Lets be honest, Sam has a big face, and parting her hair the way she is is not helping her. :| What happened to her fringe? It flattered her face so much. Where is the logic in "hey, I've got a big round face, lets show as much of it as humanly possible!" The way she's parting her hair is bizarre to me, with it y'know, defying gravity and falling into her face every five minutes...I just find myself saying "just part it in the middle! WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT." *sigh*
same here it literally drives me insane! She really needs that fringe put back in!

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

Sammi CLEARLY doesn't know the technique of putting some moisturizer on her edges, then tying her hair with a satin scarf for just like 20 mins before she goes out or films and thatll lay her edges down.

CutePoison
Learner
Learner

Post by CutePoison »

I also find it quite astonishing how different she looks in videos other than her makeup videos or vlogs with Ricky. :?

charlavail
Informer
Informer

Post by charlavail »

I like how she strategically places her camera so that the top of her head isn't showing. She really needs to get that weave checked.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

I don't even think she's ashamed of her ratty hair. She hides her head cos her forehead/hairline is like a granddads.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

haha ^

Post by Guest »

Discussion about her hair on lipstick alley. Sorry if it's already been linked.

http://www.lipstickalley.com/f38/beauty ... mh-360548/

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

Did you see the recent video with the working out? That naughty stuff...was she actually referring to sex?! Man she's so shy to actually say it, such a big difference with Ricky xD

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

Ok fml, she was talking about food haha.

JohannaJacoba
Talker
Talker

Post by JohannaJacoba »

Hahahahahahaha LeGossip! The video doesn't teach us anything we didn't know allready. But then again, no 'fitness and diet routine' video does.

livelovelaughx
Learner
Learner

Post by livelovelaughx »

I think a girl's natural hair looks best. Especially ethnic hair. It looks GORGEOUS if you take care of it, and after a while you get use to taking care of it and it gets easier. I'm biracial and I had no idea how to deal with my hair growing up so I fried it with a flat iron for years. Now I just go curly. I think extensions/weave is okay every once in a while if thats what you like (i personally dont like it). But she never shows her real hair! Dude, just deep condition, co-wash, and scrunch. Maybe your edges wouldn't look so crazy and dry :-x

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Remember when old links to her piczo were linked? Like when she was 15 or whatever... I can't find the sites now but from what I remember she's never worn her hair natural. Hair needs a rest. I wonder if her hair's always been bad.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

:o oh good lord, I just checked out her sister's channel "daniellechristina1" or whatever she calls it. That girls looks like a crack whore, don't mean to sound rude but wow not a good look for a young woman.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

travis17 wrote::o oh good lord, I just checked out her sister's channel "daniellechristina1" or whatever she calls it. That girls looks like a crack whore, don't mean to sound rude but wow not a good look for a young woman.
I agree it's worrying she is size 6 or size 4 and is trying to loose weight her mum needs to sort it out!!!!

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:Sammi CLEARLY doesn't know the technique of putting some moisturizer on her edges, then tying her hair with a satin scarf for just like 20 mins before she goes out or films and thatll lay her edges down.
Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!!!! You are so RIGHT!!!! I wish I could go to her video and leave a comment telling her to come to this forum and get some constructive criticism. I don't dare because there is so much hater, jealous, angry, pettiness comments that people usually disregard the intelligent critique comments.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

As cutepoison said she does look completely different in other peoples videos. Heres a vid of her with sprinkle of glitter??

Girl really knows her angles in her own vids, and I don't even wanna start about the raggedy weave. I can't even...

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

heyheythere wrote:As cutepoison said she does look completely different in other peoples videos. Heres a vid of her with sprinkle of glitter??

Girl really knows her angles in her own vids, and I don't even wanna start about the raggedy weave. I can't even...

Wow, her face looks really different. Also, that fake laugh/giggling it's annoying.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

Return to “BeautyCrush”