BeautyCrush Part 2

That'srichx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 2

Post by That'srichx »

The-truth wrote:What the actual fuck she couldn't even identify if the print was PAISLEY? and she's a fashion styling graduate?!?! Why hesitate- fuckin google or edit a bit in if you're clueless!!! I don't know why this got me mad but seriously imagine a doctor not being able to identify your stomach from your skull (ok a bit extreme) seriously her YouTube partnership needs to be taken away
She probably gurugossiper, thought about saying something really technical to impress us and them chickened out.

Clw2003
Informer
Informer

Post by Clw2003 »

Instead of worrying about finding a new man, Sam needs to worry about finding a new hair dresser. She needs to take the Brillo pad out of her hair and give herself several consecutive hot oil treatments. Anyone else notice in her vids she usually zooms the camera in close so you don't see her edges? Forget the breakup, her hairs the real tragedy here. :sniff sniff:

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

Clw2003 wrote:Instead of worrying about finding a new man, Sam needs to worry about finding a new hair dresser. She needs to take the Brillo pad out of her hair and give herself several consecutive hot oil treatments. Anyone else notice in her vids she usually zooms the camera in close so you don't see her edges? Forget the breakup, her hairs the real tragedy here. :sniff sniff:

lmao, sammi is hilarious blocking people on instagram because they commented to somebody else that she buys her hair, wtf is she seriously tryna pass that weave of as her own? i cant even, how pathetic she cant be bothered to look after her real hair because its full afro and not mongolian then u have the audacity to block people because your sensitive about drawing attention to the fact you wear a weave cos you dont have naturally curly blonde hair? but u try and fool gullible viewers into thinking it grows out your head? hair is just hair but clearly she has self esteem issues without her weave in, hence why she tries to pass it off as her own, blocks people and only comments when people praise her for her naturally curly weave? haha, why would someone who claims to have naturally curly hair, sew in a curly weave? shes deluded,

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

Kinda ironic that rickys fav film 'of all time' is 500 Days of Summer...Now its the story of his life atm

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

heyheythere wrote:
Clw2003 wrote:Instead of worrying about finding a new man, Sam needs to worry about finding a new hair dresser. She needs to take the Brillo pad out of her hair and give herself several consecutive hot oil treatments. Anyone else notice in her vids she usually zooms the camera in close so you don't see her edges? Forget the breakup, her hairs the real tragedy here. :sniff sniff:

lmao, sammi is hilarious blocking people on instagram because they commented to somebody else that she buys her hair, wtf is she seriously tryna pass that weave of as her own? i cant even, how pathetic she cant be bothered to look after her real hair because its full afro and not mongolian then u have the audacity to block people because your sensitive about drawing attention to the fact you wear a weave cos you dont have naturally curly blonde hair? but u try and fool gullible viewers into thinking it grows out your head? hair is just hair but clearly she has self esteem issues without her weave in, hence why she tries to pass it off as her own, blocks people and only comments when people praise her for her naturally curly weave? haha, why would someone who claims to have naturally curly hair, sew in a curly weave? shes deluded,
I did post a comment about her weave and 2 min later blocked she really dislikes her hair that much, she should embrace its not really that shameful to have afro hair...

Its just so sad sammi is being over sensitive about it, get over your self sammi stop being so fake , also her weave reminds me of ginger pubes :? (im sorry for all the ginger peeps .. im weird one to think like that lol)

Her Fashion style and choice so terrible she used to pick awesome outfits in the past but now idk..not very impressed with her these days:?
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

She looks like a shaggy wet dog who has had a near death experience by almost drowning in a river with this weave. At least it covers her forehead and you can't see those shitty edges.

My goodness though - her makeup has improved since the beginning of her YT channel....

supersugar
Learner
Learner

Post by supersugar »

Sigh...lol just browsing his tumblr

"How can an angel break my heart"

"Now I just think about who else is kissing her. I cant breathe 'cause he only kisses her once.
He doesn't care if its perfect"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

Ricky really needs to man up and move on. Sadly, as soon as he does, Sam will start blocking. She really should stop with the bad boys. This guy will turn out to be an arse. He's already doing things which seems suspect for a new relationship. I get the feeling this relationship is going to be short lived. He seems more into rubbing it in Ricky's face than he does spending time with Sammi. Why all the inta pics? Just be with your "Nigga" as he calls her and stop posting things to social media. Why is he so thirsty to put their business on display. She was probably shagging Ricky less than a month ago, why is he acting like he "won" a prize? If things were that easy believe me she's no prize.
I really wish these weaveaholics spent some time taking care of the hair they were born with. I get they want length or volume, but take care of what's underneath the six bundles. Not just Sammi there's a lot of this on YouTube.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

supersugar wrote:Sigh...lol just browsing his tumblr

"Now I just think about who else is kissing her. I cant breathe 'cause he only kisses her once.
What a pu$$y. Have some dignity. All he has done for however bloody long is wallow on every flipping social network he has. This is what you call 'personal'? Don't make me laugh. Such an attention seeking baby. Idiot.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

gossip_girl wrote:He seems more into rubbing it in Ricky's face than he does spending time with Sammi.
male ego must rub it into the face of another male ego. She says her and Ricky are still friends/on good terms, but honestly, when you've gone out with someone that long and claim it to be a good term breakup, why would you allow your new man to post pictures all over the internet which you know will hurt the other person. Something doesn't add up, I'm guessing this new thing she's got going is going to be very short lived, just my opinion.

Yeah Ricky does need to man up & all that, but more so, Sam needs to grow up.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

The new guy looks GROSS to me. Bad face & even worse body -- I don't really see what you guys are seeing?! I am sure he's lapping up his new bit of 'fame' though

Ricky just needs to hit the gym, get a tan and brush his teeth -- he'd have no problem finding someone WAY better looking than Sam!

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

He called sammi his nigga and she runs away from being that every day loooool. I'm not comfortable with that word being used by him but thats another thread, its the first thing I say and i was like :s really? Isit cos his girl is black cos thats no excuse... However sammi does not accept that side so maybe she doesn't mind. Me however, if I ever have a white boyfriend. He's not calling me that, I have a name. It's rude and its like he's gassed over being with a black girl (yes Sammi girl, you're BLACK and WHITE). He doesn't know how not to STILL say certain things and better learn cos he may offend some people.

I like the weight loss on her but honestly now I feel like youtube is a cash point to her and a compliment bank. As i do with a lot of other youtubers. Only visit when they have a new hair do or something to gain money with. Kmt. I'm over a lot of em...

Eskiimoo
Learner
Learner

Post by Eskiimoo »

thrillah wrote:The new guy looks GROSS to me. Bad face & even worse body -- I don't really see what you guys are seeing?! I am sure he's lapping up his new bit of 'fame' though

Ricky just needs to hit the gym, get a tan and brush his teeth -- he'd have no problem finding someone WAY better looking than Sam!
I actually think this guy is using her. Wouldn't be surprised if he started his own YouTube channel

AmantDeLaMode
Learner
Learner

Post by AmantDeLaMode »

nah I don't believe he's using her. Sammi's an absolutely gorgeous girl (regardless of her weave or no weave or whatever. her head: her choice) - he'd have to be seriously stupid not to realise he's punching above his weight here.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

syllabub wrote:
supersugar wrote:Sigh...lol just browsing his tumblr

What a pu$$y. Have some dignity. All he has done for however bloody long is wallow on every flipping social network he has. This is what you call 'personal'? Don't make me laugh. Such an attention seeking baby. Idiot.
THANK YOU^

Post by Guest »

I wonder if grace is secretly enjoying Sammis sudden stained inage

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

thrillah wrote:The new guy looks GROSS to me. Bad face & even worse body -- I don't really see what you guys are seeing?! I am sure he's lapping up his new bit of 'fame' though

you're blind. ricky looks like a sick fat naked molerat right now. he does need the gym a tan and to brush his teeth and scrub his face, but the jason guy isnt gross. youre blind

neonpompom
Learner
Learner

Post by neonpompom »

ricky looks gross yes, and this new guy is also gross looking, they're just two kinds of gross :o

farnearer
Learner
Learner

Post by farnearer »

I actually think the new guy is insanely cute. He's definitely my type.
I just don't like his personality (or what I've seen of it on Instagram). He talks like a chav.
They definitely suit each other.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:

you're blind. ricky looks like a sick fat naked molerat right now. he does need the gym a tan and to brush his teeth and scrub his face, but the jason guy isnt gross. youre blind
someone on the previous thread said he looked like a giant germ haha so im going with that... plus I never said Ricky was attractive! -- but he has no problems being able to surround himself with beautiful girls *shrug

anyone with a decent haircut and some stubble can look semi decent... hes no bueno to me, just my opinion :D

Wish she darken the weave! its looking realllly orange right now and its way too much hair for her short torso

Return to “BeautyCrush”