BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: BaddieCrush-Sponsored by Trashy Little Thing PT19

Post by CofeeNgossip »

Her new hair is super cute, she looks the best she's looked in ages in the photo with the polka dot top, her eyes look super exotic as well. <3

Post by Guest »

Her hair looks good in those pictures. But I'll reserve judgment until I've seen a blog post with an unflattering outfit and unfiltered face.

Yelyahlin
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yelyahlin »

I really like her hair, I just hope she keeps//looks after it.

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

I'm generally a lurker but YES SAMMI !!! I've always though she looks her best with a fringe. It flatters her so much more, and she can conceal the front lace of her weave which always looks really unkept. GO YOU!

jockey
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jockey »

I really like the new hair. It does give me sunbeamsjess vibes - anyone else?

faxekondi
Learner
Learner

Post by faxekondi »

I think the shorter hair really suits her! I just wish she hadn't lightened it, I think it would look really good if it was dark.

I don't know if it's just my computerscreen, or maybe her settings on her camera, but the lightened parts of her hair looks green to me in her new video. Is it just me??

Ifitaintdutch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ifitaintdutch »

I wonder how Sam & Jason would cope if they had a regular 9-5 Job. I don’t think you can call in sick so many times a year and “get away with it”. Not that it isn’t justified (Jason is obviously sick and has been in the hospital + his depression etc). I just hope they realise how privileged they are.

Lukka
Talker
Talker

Post by Lukka »

So Christmas night and they left the kid at Jason's parents house. WTF I could understand if Jason had become ill during the visit to his family but all was well when they left.
I just can't get over this attitude of only being a parent when it's convenient. They are such assholes. There is not a Christmas gone by in my lifetime that I didn't want to spend with my child.
She makes me puke.
If you have nothing nice to say, come sit by me!

nd611
Learner
Learner

Post by nd611 »

Lukka wrote:So Christmas night and they left the kid at Jason's parents house. WTF I could understand if Jason had become ill during the visit to his family but all was well when they left.
I just can't get over this attitude of only being a parent when it's convenient. They are such assholes. There is not a Christmas gone by in my lifetime that I didn't want to spend with my child.
She makes me puke.
imo looking after a small child is hard and when you have a great family you are close to there is nothing wrong with a sleepover at grans house. I sometimes haven't had a proper nights sleep in months and a night with baby at my mums is just what I need to get some rest so I can't get the sleep I need and then the next day be more rested and actually be better with baby as I'm more present. Sorry I hope that makes sense. Indie is obviously very happy and healthy and a lovely child. They are clearly doing something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

Isn't Christmas in England celebrated more on boxing day? I think that's the big day for them.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

nd611 wrote:
Lukka wrote:So Christmas night and they left the kid at Jason's parents house. WTF I could understand if Jason had become ill during the visit to his family but all was well when they left.
She makes me puke.
imo looking after a small child is hard and when you have a great family you are close to there is nothing wrong with a sleepover at grans house. I sometimes haven't had a proper nights sleep in months and a night with baby at my mums is just what I need to get some rest so I can't get the sleep I need and then the next day be more rested and actually be better with baby as I'm more present. Sorry I hope that makes sense. Indie is obviously very happy and healthy and a lovely child. They are clearly doing something right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you! And also, she just says that Indie was at her Grandma's house (doesn't indicate which). Maybe because they spent the day with Jason's family, Indie went to Sam's mum's house. Jesus! I know this is a trash page, but there are enough things to poke and prod at Sammi about without needing to grasp at straws. They did spend Christmas with their daughter, they let her spend boxing day with her gran.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

GutundGuenstig wrote:Isn't Christmas in England celebrated more on boxing day? I think that's the big day for them.
Nope, it's all about Christmas day.

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

GutundGuenstig wrote:Isn't Christmas in England celebrated more on boxing day? I think that's the big day for them.
A lot of European contries celebrate it on (the evening of) the 24th. People in England call that Christmas Eve, they exchange presents on Christmas morning and day (the 25th). Boxing Day is usually the 26th

tadahhhhh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tadahhhhh »

No, Christmas Day is the big day. Boxing Day is just another day to chill, eat too much or visit family.

And I get that most parents get tired and need a break etc etc, but let’s be real here, what exactly does Jason need a break from? His hectic work schedule? His documentary that never got made? Or maybe his thriving photography business? :rofl: Their attitude to work and parenting is a complete slap in the face to all the hard working parents who struggle working real jobs and try to spend actual time with their children.

They always dump Indie whenever it’s convenient but then maybe that’s a blessing in disguise. God knows what it’ll be like for Indie growing up with those two deadbeats for parents.

Mkittykat1003
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Mkittykat1003 »

I just seen Sammis instastory about a txt convo between her and Jason.Has Sammi always had Jason's phone contact just his name? I could've sworn she had it listed under something sappy like Hubby or something like that.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Mkittykat1003 wrote:I just seen Sammis instastory about a txt convo between her and Jason.Has Sammi always had Jason's phone contact just his name? I could've sworn she had it listed under something sappy like Hubby or something like that.
Imagine if she had him listed under 'gnome'. :rofl:

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Sorry if this has been discussed, haven't gone back through the thread yet.

I know we don't know the full story, but from what it sounds like, she took her husband to HOSPITAL for a stomach bug/food poisoning. Unless the gnome needed his stomach pumped from a food allergy, OD or alochol poisoning, they're fucking retarded. Hospital services are so limited and she just says it so casually, "and then Indie felt a bit sick, so I took her to hospital" and I mean... what? Hospital is where you go if you need medical attention under emergency or life-threatening situations, and here is gnome throwing up and oh dear poor blessed holy gnome, must go to hospital or he will die.
I mean maybe it was more serious, but by the looks of it, he just had an upset stomach and the way Sam phrased it, was that it was a no brainer, vomit = hospital.

Newsflash Davis Family: People vomit all the time, and they manage without wasting hospital services.

I understand taking a child to hospital if you were so worried, but tbh unless it was a prior health issue flaring up, if it were my husband vomiting, hospital wouldn't be an option unless he didn't show improvement for a few days.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

^ Don't use the 'r' word please.

Anyway, based on posts 2 pages ago, Jason might have meningitis, so maybe that's why they went to the hospital? They saw symptoms, idk.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

He was kept in hospital for a couple of days. Considering how overcrowded NHS hospitals are, especially over Christmas
and New Year, they wouldn't have kept him in unless they had to. Sammi said on instastories that he might have had meningitis but I
saw her reply to someone asking about him on her Insta that he had influenza. When you have proper flu it feels like you're actually dying!

I guess at the point Indie seemed ill too they didnt know what Jason had, so best to take her in and have her checked out in case she'd caught something nasty.

ridethewaves
Learner
Learner

Post by ridethewaves »

The gnome just has perfecf timing for everything :roll:

Return to “BeautyCrush”