BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT17

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT

Post by meg1912 »

Jason expects people to open up to him about living with depression, but the last video of his in which he talked about his struggles was almost 4 years ago. He did talk about it every now and then over on Sammi's channel, but not much other than he had stopped taking medication and was sometimes going through very tough times.
I don't recall him ever talking about seeking professional help (as in actually doing therapy) and he doesn't come across as a particularly sensible person able to deal with sensitive topics in a humane manner. I mean, he's always bringing his own wife down!
And tbh, I think it takes a lot of nerve for him not wanting to help out his wife more, but is able to travel anywhere in the world for the sake of "his art".
I mean, surely if he wants to make a difference, he could start in the UK and take it from there? This might sound harsh, but it just comes across as him wanting an excuse to take off.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

008008_
Learner
Learner

Post by 008008_ »

He's depressed because all he does is play xbox and leech off his wife.... maybe follow through with a career path or take care of your child first before trying to "help the world" by exploiting others.

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Jason is a prime example of someone exhibiting traits of "White Knight Syndrome/Mentality"

He "swooped" in to "rescue" Sammi, quit/took a back seat from his "3x her salary job" and now he wants to do this extremely tricky minefield of a subject that is mental health.

If it was him and his experience alone (a more updated version from his last), I'd say sure why not? That's his business, but like others have said, it's a murky, delicate and intricate environment that needs careful planning, sensitivity and precautions.

I don't want to jump the gun and assume it's going to be a camera shoved in someone's face or footage of other people's most vulnerable sides plastered all over YT...but does anyone think this will end well??

What happens after these willing subjects give their accounts on it? What support will they receive for their candidness? I don't think Jason has thought that far ahead...
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

Can he not start every sentence with "well"? Makes you sound like a conceited cunt, Jason.

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Is it just me or does sammi look stronger in her recent insta pic? Too bad her face looks shopped or whatever. Really liked the family picture though. Indie looks just like her. Same nose.

I think the documentary is a bad idea. I know it’s his passion project but as many have said, you need to speak to a professional. Speaking to a stranger about your deep issues can be extremely triggering and it really worrisome that he hasn’t considered that at all

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Why is Jason even bothering. He'll do one trip to meet one person, and will end up quitting and playing xbox while the footage rots on a rarely-used and very expensive camera. Try coming out with a project idea AFTER you can show some commitment instead of jetting off using your wife's money.

Also - he probably doesn't see it as Sam's money. Probably thinks that because he has 50% shares in her youtube, half of it is rightfully his. Jackass.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre »

Why the fuck would he need to go around the world to make a "documentary" about mental health? :roll:

Shouldn't he focus on mental health in the UK and how the NHS are turning people away with severe mental illness because there is allegedly a lack of funding?

Jason is a fucking idiot and has no idea what is going on in his own country! What on earth does he expect to find elsewhere? He is not knowledgeable or qualified to be covering this topic.

And he has showcased time and time again what an insensitive pig he is! Horrible to his wife. Has posted distasteful "jokes" on social media and NEVER apologised when people said they were hurt! How could he possibly believe he has the skills to communicate with people with mental illness and help them? He doesn't even volunteer for mental health charities like MIND ffs! Which requires training! He is an absolute joke!
My old signature was a scene from the 1980 horror movie ''Maniac''...I understand some people are sensitive to horror stuff. So I have removed it x

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Also the fact that he's polling people about what the topic of the doc should be... Makes it very obvious he's not passionate or knowledgeable about any of these topics.

Documentaries can take YEARS and often plenty of private investment.

He doesn't care what it'll be about, he just needs an excuse to look busy, "but baaabe you know I'm still working on my documentary!! I can't make breakfast, watch our daughter, help you film, get back to work on N&K... I just need to play Xbox until someone spoon-feeds me their compelling depression story on instagram!! I'm an ARTIST you wouldn't understand!"

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

3eyedraven17 wrote:Is it just me or does sammi look stronger in her recent insta pic? Too bad her face looks shopped or whatever. Really liked the family picture though. Indie looks just like her. Same nose.

I think the documentary is a bad idea. I know it’s his passion project but as many have said, you need to speak to a professional. Speaking to a stranger about your deep issues can be extremely triggering and it really worrisome that he hasn’t considered that at all
Other than the fillers and the hair, Sammi is looking very healthy at the moment, which is nice to see.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! ImageImageImage

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aad895.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180522</span><span>/</span><span>54054fbe3039cb6fb8be8b5335aad895</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She doesnt know how todress for her body, does she realise the skirt is way too long?

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! ImageImageImage

I don’t want to know what her boobs look like without her holding her phone in front of them somehow. They are probably spilling out and demanding support.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

PowderGirl wrote:
meg1912 wrote:It looks like a bed sheet at the bottom and head scarf on top?! ImageImageImage

I don’t want to know what her boobs look like without her holding her phone in front of them somehow. They are probably spilling out and demanding support.
OH MY GOD. You killed me!!!!
I think you're wrong though! It's a super practical outfit also for running around after Indie. She can take her to the park and flash everyone! ImageImageImage

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

^You‘re welcome Meg [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
I forgot it’s such a multi-purpose outfit! Just take the top off and use it as a napkin lool

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

PowderGirl wrote:^You‘re welcome Meg [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️
I forgot it’s such a multi-purpose outfit! Just take the top off and use it as a napkin lool
ImageImageImage And skirt doubles as picnic tablecloth!!! ImageImageImage

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Bloody hell! The top looks like it'll barely cover the nips and the skirt is defo way too long, I don't get why she doesn't shop for it in the 'Petite' section.

Hopefully it's for holiday wear and not everyday coffee runs or dropping Indie off to nursery :rofl:

Napkin looool you guys kill me... I was thinking more of a picnic blanket in the park and a bib for Indie. Perfect day out with the multi-purpose outfit :tu:

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I honestly think Sammi's shopping criteria is: It looks good on her, therefore, it'll look good on me! Well, not quite, Sammi, not quite... Image
I speak for myself when I say I have the common sense of knowing what looks ridiculous on me, and bear in mind my audience is slightly smaller than Sammi's!! ImageImageImage

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

It looks cute on the model! I reckon that girl is over 5'7 and for her shape can pull it off effortlessly, Sammi tried but still misses the target :roll:

Maybe if it had spaghetti straps and the skirt was the correct length (as it looks like she's rolled it because it's too long!), I think she would have nailed it or come close.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

Okay I didn't go to fashion school or nothin, but how hard is it to iron the skirt, hike the hem up (like a foot up) and pop a few pins / basting stitches in so it FITS YOU for the photo?

I'm constantly blown away by how "obsessed" she is with clothes, while simultaneously not giving a flying fuck about them at all.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

I swear I sometimes think Sammi's a teenager. She's always seeing what she can change on the outside, it's actually tiring to watch.Image

Return to “BeautyCrush”