BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT17

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BeautyCrushed: The Good The Bad & The Uglyass Fillers PT

Post by smashthebox »

biggossipyswampy wrote:It's a nice video for sure. Definitely sounds like they are actively trying to get pregnant since she said the ideal age gap between siblings would be 2 years for them.
I kinda think that she did this video because she is expecting to be pregnant again soon. Indie is 1.5 nearly so she would need to get pregnant fast if she wants to keep that age gap.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by loveherhateher »

GutundGuenstig wrote:^ yeah I think this was taken way out of proportion. There is nothing wrong with saying you're white and not knowing about weaves and extensions and there is nothing wrong with saying you're mixed and only getting weaves occasionally. The moment I read that I knew there was nothing offensive about it, I'm sorry but people need to pipe the eff down :roll: What I think funkyfresh means is not that she doesn't understand the process of bleaching but why Sam goes from a super dark weave to bleach blonde and knows that it will damage the hair extremely. And when using a frontal there are real hair wigs that already come light enough. I've said this before and I will say it again, I have faux hair wigs that look waaaaaaaay better than what Sam has on her head.
Nothing i said was rude at all. I actually explained to funky fresh why she does that...i didn't explain what bleaching is or how it works. I also continue to find her comment strange because it has nothing at all to do with being white and everything to do with not having used weaving hair before -- so the word choice while not offensive confused me. I didn't fly off the handle or come at her/him disrespectfully so i don't think i need to "pipe the off down" as you so rudely suggested. Mainly because this is a gossip site where people give their opinions (see mine above).

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

loveherhateher wrote:
GutundGuenstig wrote:^ yeah I think this was taken way out of proportion. There is nothing wrong with saying you're white and not knowing about weaves and extensions and there is nothing wrong with saying you're mixed and only getting weaves occasionally. The moment I read that I knew there was nothing offensive about it, I'm sorry but people need to pipe the eff down :roll: What I think funkyfresh means is not that she doesn't understand the process of bleaching but why Sam goes from a super dark weave to bleach blonde and knows that it will damage the hair extremely. And when using a frontal there are real hair wigs that already come light enough. I've said this before and I will say it again, I have faux hair wigs that look waaaaaaaay better than what Sam has on her head.
Nothing i said was rude at all. I actually explained to funky fresh why she does that...i didn't explain what bleaching is or how it works. I also continue to find her comment strange because it has nothing at all to do with being white and everything to do with not having used weaving hair before -- so the word choice while not offensive confused me. I didn't fly off the handle or come at her/him disrespectfully so i don't think i need to "pipe the off down" as you so rudely suggested. Mainly because this is a gossip site where people give their opinions (see mine above).
For me it came across as rude but that's my opinion and things get lost in translation when written. It can happen in this day and age and I was talking about people in general to pipe the eff down because so many get offended so easily by things.

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6a.jpg[img]

OMG if I see this ugly-pierced-pig-nose-purse again I'm going to scream.

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 6a.jpg[img]

OMG if I see this ugly-pierced-pig-nose-purse again I'm going to scream.

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I am still confused about her planning the pregnancy or not. After she mentioned it a few times early on that it was planned, following she basically said it wasn't by her reaction to the pregnancy being "f**k" :S

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

lavieenrose wrote:I am still confused about her planning the pregnancy or not. After she mentioned it a few times early on that it was planned, following she basically said it wasn't by her reaction to the pregnancy being "f**k" :S
It was obvious from the begining that it wasn't planned. In the same video she talked about seeking medical advice she went on to say she decided to continue with the pregnancy, if you're trying for a baby for over 1 year abortion wouldnt be your fist thought when you do get pregnant.

I dont think they're trying for a baby i think Sam is just bad at maths.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

monki wrote:
lavieenrose wrote:I am still confused about her planning the pregnancy or not. After she mentioned it a few times early on that it was planned, following she basically said it wasn't by her reaction to the pregnancy being "f**k" :S
It was obvious from the begining that it wasn't planned. In the same video she talked about seeking medical advice she went on to say she decided to continue with the pregnancy, if you're trying for a baby for over 1 year abortion wouldnt be your fist thought when you do get pregnant.

I dont think they're trying for a baby i think Sam is just bad at maths.
Being in a position when it's taken a while to conceive I'll always find it baffling that it took a year of them trying for her to go the doctor and be told they need to have sex when she ovulates. It's something you can google in a few minutes if you aren't quite sure. They are either really dumb or he was poking holes in a condom or replacing her contraceptive with sugar pills (joke).

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

thank yooooouuuu!!
Also to everyone who it may concern, I understand that some people colour the hair but of course that would be PRIOR to installment, not after the hair being installed like Samantha does.
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

Pearlsandlipstick77
Learner
Learner

Post by Pearlsandlipstick77 »

funkyfresh wrote:
thank yooooouuuu!!
Also to everyone who it may concern, I understand that some people colour the hair but of course that would be PRIOR to installment, not after the hair being installed like Samantha does.
I understood your point! Of course your not confused about dyeing extentions/ weaves...your confused at Sams whole obsession with it all!!! Rinse and repeat...for her weave to look like trash in the end.
The only time ive seen her weave coloured correctly is when she had it done at a hair salon when pregnant.

Why doesnt she wear wigs?!

Ive most seen people do tutorials on dyeing weave /extentions before installing it.
Sam had never done that. I guess it feels more real (lol) for her if the weave is installed attached to her head first...so she can go through the motions as if she is dyeing her atual hair!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

justsayin
Debater
Debater

Post by justsayin »

Loved this Mum video too. But did anyone else cringe when she said "I can't wait to watch the notebook with Indie and be all emotional with her". Wow, she really needs a friend.

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

justsayin wrote:Loved this Mum video too. But did anyone else cringe when she said "I can't wait to watch the notebook with Indie and be all emotional with her". Wow, she really needs a friend.
Literally in an old QnA (before pregnancy) she said she'd like kids because she could be friends with them. She is sooo isolated and lonely :(

Now she's back on that second-kid train. Guess the gnome is giving her some attention with her Julika-clone makeover?

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

David2re12 wrote:I liked the video but, I just don't like Jason. She loves her baby yes but, the way Jason treats her makes her seem dumb as fuck. Like Jason is only going to bring her down more as he keeps taking pics of half naked women. Sam molds her life based off of not what is best for her but what women Jason likes at that time. She needs to get help with her insecurities before she thinks of having another baby. When Indie gets older I wonder how her and Jason's insecurities and mindless spending is going to effect Indie.

Sadly, I can see that when they are around each other it looks forced. Seems like he gets easily annoyed by her. I think he has one foot out the door. I hope neither of them think that a 2nd child will solve any marital issues they may have. Sam also needs to realize that if they separate SHE will be responsible for two children full time. It can be done, women do it all of the time. But it will be tough. If one is hard imagine two...alone. Jason will move on with his life as a single man and see them on weekends while she’s slowly having a mental break down.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Kale Contour wrote:Guess the gnome is giving her some attention with her Julika-clone makeover?
omg u just spoiled her new look for me! that's plausible! sigh first she goes super blonde presumably because it's trendy/ to match with indie and now her hair looks like that julika girl :/ whether it's a conscious decision or not is another thing though.
but this hairstyle looks good on her and suits her more at least.

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

I thinks he just wants a second child because 'that's what you do'. She's spent her whole time on youtube trying to adhere to the lifetyles of others, and now that she's had a child, she has to push out another because that's what is expected and will create good content?

Personally I found the whole mum video a bit depressing. Fully understand that there are downfalls and tough bits to having a baby, but I really feel that she focuses most of her attention on those things. I've never seen her gush about how cute Indie is or how much she loves her. I'm sure she does but this whole "I'm just being honest, being a mum is hard and bad" is a little depressing. If you want people to stop questioning your mothering abilities, how about you show us the good sides of being a mum too? I just think she's using the 'Being Honest About Being A Mum' theme as an excuse to whine.

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

We can't define consciousness because consciousness does not exist. Humans fancy that there's something special about the way we perceive the world, and yet we live in loops as tight and as closed as the hosts do, seldom questioning our choices, content, for the most part, to be told what to do next. - Dr. Ford
she reminds me of a droid in westworld who's owned by jason

PowderGirl
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PowderGirl »

Is it really a thing to plan getting pregnant „by plan“ of how much of an age gap you want?!
(I‘m obviously not a mum and didn’t know people do this)

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

PowderGirl wrote:Is it really a thing to plan getting pregnant „by plan“ of how much of an age gap you want?!
Yes it is! You may not fall pregnant *when you want* but most couples set a general time they would like to fall pregnant and start trying within that time. It's practical - some people don't want to deal with 2 kids under 2, so they stretch the age gap. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure it doesn't always go to plan, but yeah I think it's fairly normal to make a decision about when you would like the next child.

In saying that, I think it is a TERRIBLE idea for them to have another kid, since Indie is SUCH A BURDEN. :|

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

This article sums up all beauty and fashion gurus.
http://sabrinamilazzo.net/consumerism/

heyhey345
Learner
Learner

Post by heyhey345 »

PowderGirl wrote:Is it really a thing to plan getting pregnant „by plan“ of how much of an age gap you want?!
Yup! Our first child was legitimately my fiance at the time & I talking about wanting to have a child & me getting off birth control and not using condoms. For our second child we talked about how far apart we wanted the next one and by the time she was 15 months we weren't using any birth control. Our second will be exactly 2 years younger than our first to the month. We're done for the next 4 years so it's back to birth control and careful period/ovulation tracking!

Return to “BeautyCrush”