Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Hey guys, I made a new thread since we were heavily due for one.

I know there was no group consensus on a name but I saw some people liked this one :) Hope thats okay.

:tchin: to another 40 pages

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Maria - Weave it Alone PT.16

Post by rustandust »

off topic-- i think i missed it somewhere along the way, but where is/ what happened to their french bulldog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

thanks for the thread, in her last video her new weave looks like shit. she looks like she has egghead and she's bald and then she glued some wig on her bald head

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mixedbaby »

Evil_robot wrote:thanks for the thread, in her last video her new weave looks like shit. she looks like she has egghead and she's bald and then she glued some wig on her bald head
:rofl:

hag
Learner
Learner

Post by hag »

rustandust wrote:off topic-- i think i missed it somewhere along the way, but where is/ what happened to their french bulldog?
I was wondering this too, I remember she said they had to get rid of him because he was territorial with indie or something? I thought it was mentioned that danni or her mam had him but tbh I haven't seen anything of him in like months?? So no idea what happened to him :(

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

hag wrote:
rustandust wrote:off topic-- i think i missed it somewhere along the way, but where is/ what happened to their french bulldog?
I was wondering this too, I remember she said they had to get rid of him because he was territorial with indie or something? I thought it was mentioned that danni or her mam had him but tbh I haven't seen anything of him in like months?? So no idea what happened to him :(
I think her sister has him
Image :love2:

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Now that she's mentioned how her hair lays on top of her head I can't unsee... Looks like a hardboiled egg

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

Sam gave Riley to Danni, because he and Franklin kept having fights and they thought it was unsafe for him to be around Indie.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

glamdamage wrote:Now that she's mentioned how her hair lays on top of her head I can't unsee... Looks like a hardboiled egg
It's so flat!

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Is she still not trying to grow her natural hair? Sigh... maybe she should get a fringe. I’ve never had a weave so idk a lot about it but how do other girls keep their weave looking nice and natural? I feel like her hair never looks nice

xxxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xxxo »

Unrelated note but they get a lot of takeaways their diets most likely play a part in their anxiety/depression. Don't get me wrong I know it's hard to eat well all the time but it's not as if they're working full time. Also I think their shopping habit is a bit excessive but I know that's been discussed a lot before lol. Im warming to Jason though this vlogmas he doesn't seem as serious as usual which is good.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

^ I agree he seems more light hearted

but man it sounds like all he does is play video games all day

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

rai1234 wrote:
glamdamage wrote:Now that she's mentioned how her hair lays on top of her head I can't unsee... Looks like a hardboiled egg
It's so flat!
her hairline seems to have gone backwards!?

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

PocketPLocket wrote:Sam gave Riley to Danni, because he and Franklin kept having fights and they thought it was unsafe for him to be around Indie.
ahh thanks I see. miss seeing him in her vids!

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

xxxo wrote:Unrelated note but they get a lot of takeaways their diets most likely play a part in their anxiety/depression. Don't get me wrong I know it's hard to eat well all the time but it's not as if they're working full time. Also I think their shopping habit is a bit excessive but I know that's been discussed a lot before lol. Im warming to Jason though this vlogmas he doesn't seem as serious as usual which is good.

This! And sammi seems like a decent cook and she seems to enjoy it so why doesn't she cook more? Also, I noticed they only class it as takeaway when it gets delivered to the house but they dont seem to factor in all the meals and snacks they buy from outside. Its a lot!

Their shopping habit definitely became more evident to me when they stopped at the stationery stall in Westfield. I mean... how much writing or paperwork do any of them actually do to be that drawn in by stationery? And Jason pondering over two very similar gold sharpeners, like really? They're just looking for reasons to spend money.

Petty_Le_Pew
Informer
Informer

Post by Petty_Le_Pew »

Sam has finally changed hairdressers and chosen a frontal (which is very high maintenance) I just hope she looks after it! The weave, however, is looking dry already! Babes, moisturise that hair, wrap it in a silk scarf like Patricia or use a silk pillowcase, please!

How is she complaining about it looking flat on top of her head when she buys the straightest hair?? If she reads this, I hope she goes back to that lovely curl pattern (which would take away from the roundness of her face/head) when she was actually brown and not friggin beige! Don't get me wrong the winter season makes me look a little washed out too but when she was browner, her skin looked healthier and her hairstyle was cute. I feel Sam just wants to look as European as possible, but you're not girl!
It Ain't A Party 'Til Somebody Cries

Mellow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mellow »

I’m genuinely saddened by the fact that Sam seems to be motherhood all wrong :( . And the more of their life she shows the more it’s apparent. There is a reason mothers take time off work to be with their babies as much as possible during their first few years. Instead, she chooses endless shopping and sitting around in cafes :( I can guarantee her kid is going to get a mental disorder or maybe even multiple. I’ll explain briefly based on my own experience: my own mother broke her arm a couple of months after I was born and could not care for me. Obviously the strongest bond between mother and child got severed. Thus as a child and teenager I have struggled massively with abandonment issues. In my late teens and early 20’s this developed into a major mental disorder where I nearly committed suicide. Now, in my case, my mother did not chose to be away from her child but it happened all the same. Whereas, Sam just always seems happier when her darling of a daughter is away and keeps shoving the child into daycare/nursery or into the arms of relatives. Whilst, it would appear that Indie would suffer from neglect were she with her parents and maybe she is better off to some extent being away from the horrible slobs that are Jason and Sam. I just feel for the child so much, knowing how crucial a role parental closeness and intimacy plays in a child’s development both physically and psychologically.

Mellow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mellow »

I’m genuinely saddened by the fact that Sam seems to be motherhood all wrong. And the more of their life she shows the more it’s apparent. There is a reason mothers take time off work to be with their babies as much as possible during their first few years. Instead, she chooses endless shopping and sitting around in cafes. I can guarantee her kid is going to get a mental disorder or maybe even multiple. I’ll explain briefly based on my own experience: my own mother broke her arm a couple of months after I was born and could not care for me. Obviously the strongest bond between mother and child got severed. Thus as a child and teenager I have struggled massively with abandonment issues. In my late teens and early 20’s this developed into a major mental disorder where I nearly committed suicide. Now, in my case, my mother did not chose to be away from her child but it happened all the same. Whereas, Sam just always seems happier when her darling of a daughter is away and keeps shoving the child into daycare/nursery or into the arms of relatives. Whilst, it would appear that Indie would suffer from neglect were she with her parents and maybe she is better off to some extent being away from the horrible slobs that are Jason and Sam. I just feel for the child so much, knowing how crucial a role parental closeness and intimacy plays in a child’s development both physically and psychologically.

youtubeisnotajob
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubeisnotajob »

I will not stop asking wtf it is that Jason does all day until we see an answer - xbox and eating (not cooking), buying coffee and not looking after his 6month old baby and taking her to childcare instead? :roll:

ShadysBack
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadysBack »

Petty_Le_Pew wrote:Sam has finally changed hairdressers and chosen a frontal (which is very high maintenance) I just hope she looks after it! The weave, however, is looking dry already! Babes, moisturise that hair, wrap it in a silk scarf like Patricia or use a silk pillowcase, please!

How is she complaining about it looking flat on top of her head when she buys the straightest hair?? If she reads this, I hope she goes back to that lovely curl pattern (which would take away from the roundness of her face/head) when she was actually brown and not friggin beige! Don't get me wrong the winter season makes me look a little washed out too but when she was browner, her skin looked healthier and her hairstyle was cute. I feel Sam just wants to look as European as possible, but you're not girl!
Same to all of above, couldn't live without my pillow cases! Someone did say she's more tanned irl tho, so the cam does wash her out. Still a bad colour choice imo.

Are her vlogs worth watching? I've only seen the first 2 I think, but she never does anything new/different so I find them quite boring!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Return to “BeautyCrush”