Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Samoantha Momria - Giggles, Weaves & Coffee PT 15

Post by Brigante »

I'm so over these myopic cretins labelling the slightest disagreeable thing as sexist. I swear they're doing more harm than good by constantly portraying women as victims. :roll:

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kale Contour »

Legit can't believe they have a clothing line they haven't made a peep about since July - when everyone from Amber Scholl to 10k sub YouTubers are trying to hustle and sell SOMETHING in time for the Christmas rush.

But they have time to start podcasts and go to butt suction treatments... just wow.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

funkyfresh wrote:I can't stand her calling H&M and topshop clothes and EVERYTHING "pieces". Like tf you mean
Also I HATE when youtubers show an item they basically just bought and say "i love the material! it's such good quality!" maybe SAY what material it is so we can believe it? It's obvious Sam never checks the material before she shops, she just claims the material is so soft and amazing and the quality is so good when it's another bullshit H&M "piece".

I legit need new british youtubers to watch. Ive only watched Sam, Gracie and Tasha green because they're mixed race and I enjoy watching mixed race girls cuz I am. So please hmu if you have any youtubers to watch because these three have not been giving me life
Hey!

I know exactly what you mean! I recently came across KarenBritChick and holy moly, she's the best! She lives in NY and is incredible. She's effortlessly stylish and her passion/enthusiasm for clothes is so contagious! She's also hilarious and has an amazing eye. She does a lot of vintage shopping, incredible dresses, all things velvet, right up my street!
So sorry for going off topic, but I had to share!

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Brigante wrote:I'm so over these myopic cretins labelling the slightest disagreeable thing as sexist. I swear they're doing more harm than good by constantly portraying women as victims. :roll:
Its like the boy who cried wolf, where everything is sexist. So when actual sexism happens then no one believes you.

Something about Mary
Learner
Learner

Post by Something about Mary »

I have a hard time watching her videos because of several different reasons. Firstly, I think that she has lost her sense of style. Her style is absolutely atrocious and I know people who shop at Goodwill who dress better than her. Also, she has a very short torso yet she insists on making it even smaller by tucking EVERYTHING in, which makes her look like a midget. Just because her "pieces" are expensive doesn't mean she knows how to style them. Secondly, I believe that she is some sort of shopaholic and uses items to feel temporarily happy and satisfied with her self. When they no longer give her the happiness that she needs, she sells them. This I think renders her life somewhat superficial and I don't feel comfortable listening to a superficial person ranting for twenty minutes about anything, like she does in her vlogs. Thirdly I truly believe that she is in an abusive marriage but is somehow in denial about it (she giggles every time he does something that is clearly inappropriate). I don't think he hits her, there are other forms of abuse, such as sexual coercion/unwanted sexual roughness, emotional, verbal and financial abuse. While we don't know what he's like in the privacy of their own bedroom (and most of us wouldn't want to), he seems to definitely be a verbal abuser, calling her a "bitch" and "fat sam" and just being overall very dirisive toward her (asking her to model anal beads), women in general (telling her she has failed her wifely duties by refusing to make him a coffee) and toward humanity as well (he admitted on twitter at some point how he hates people). He seems to be a misanthrope and dare I say, somewhat sociopathic. Also what was somewhat disconcerting to me was the way he was staring and clearly blushing at Stefan Michalak during the entirety of their podcast. It almost seemed like he was in love with the guy. That is not how a fully heterosexual man looks at another man. He also wouldn't be the first closeted gay guy to marry a woman, so....that would explain a lot of the pent up anger and rage he has toward the world. As far as financial abuse we all know he doesn't really work and seems to indirectly blame his laziness on his intermittent bouts of depression and panic attacks.

David2re12
Informer
Informer

Post by David2re12 »

Something about Mary wrote:I have a hard time watching her videos because of several different reasons. Firstly, I think that she has lost her sense of style. Her style is absolutely atrocious and I know people who shop at Goodwill who dress better than her. Also, she has a very short torso yet she insists on making it even smaller by tucking EVERYTHING in, which makes her look like a midget. Just because her "pieces" are expensive doesn't mean she knows how to style them. Secondly, I believe that she is some sort of shopaholic and uses items to feel temporarily happy and satisfied with her self. When they no longer give her the happiness that she needs, she sells them. This I think renders her life somewhat superficial and I don't feel comfortable listening to a superficial person ranting for twenty minutes about anything, like she does in her vlogs. Thirdly I truly believe that she is in an abusive marriage but is somehow in denial about it (she giggles every time he does something that is clearly inappropriate). I don't think he hits her, there are other forms of abuse, such as sexual coercion/unwanted sexual roughness, emotional, verbal and financial abuse. While we don't know what he's like in the privacy of their own bedroom (and most of us wouldn't want to), he seems to definitely be a verbal abuser, calling her a "bitch" and "fat sam" and just being overall very dirisive toward her (asking her to model anal beads), women in general (telling her she has failed her wifely duties by refusing to make him a coffee) and toward humanity as well (he admitted on twitter at some point how he hates people). He seems to be a misanthrope and dare I say, somewhat sociopathic. Also what was somewhat disconcerting to me was the way he was staring and clearly blushing at Stefan Michalak during the entirety of their podcast. It almost seemed like he was in love with the guy. That is not how a fully heterosexual man looks at another man. He also wouldn't be the first closeted gay guy to marry a woman, so....that would explain a lot of the pent up anger and rage he has toward the world. As far as financial abuse we all know he doesn't really work and seems to indirectly blame his laziness on his intermittent bouts of depression and panic attacks.
Idk about everything you said I just think that he is perverted and I have a feeling that him and Sam and the Michalak's have this weird sex thing going on. He like to take creep shots of his wife , and they admire The Michalak's and wants to be them.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

Her guy's a douche with no filter, but we don't really have knowledge to speculate an abusive relationship, so I wouldn't go that far. Not sure he is secretly gay and in love with Stefan either.

What is really sinking in for me, and this is something I didn't realise before GG, is that Sam truly cannot articulate anything, cannot hold the line of her thoughts or say a single sentence that does not filler words such as 'like' , 'things like that' 'and yeah' 'actually' 'you guys' 'uhm' 'pretty much'. I was surprised that Jayde Pricewho is so much younger than her was fairly well spoken ( in her video with Patricia Bright) .

Did Sam go to uni ?

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Kale Contour wrote:Legit can't believe they have a clothing line they haven't made a peep about since July - when everyone from Amber Scholl to 10k sub YouTubers are trying to hustle and sell SOMETHING in time for the Christmas rush.

But they have time to start podcasts and go to butt suction treatments... just wow.
And it's almost black Friday! Perfect opportunity to sell off some of the overpriced stock at a price that's closer to it's actual cost.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

CofeeNgossip wrote:Her guy's a douche with no filter, but we don't really have knowledge to speculate an abusive relationship, so I wouldn't go that far. Not sure he is secretly gay and in love with Stefan either.

What is really sinking in for me, and this is something I didn't realise before GG, is that Sam truly cannot articulate anything, cannot hold the line of her thoughts or say a single sentence that does not filler words such as 'like' , 'things like that' 'and yeah' 'actually' 'you guys' 'uhm' 'pretty much'. I was surprised that Jayde Pricewho is so much younger than her was fairly well spoken ( in her video with Patricia Bright) .

Did Sam go to uni ?
DP she did go to uni. But I'm not very articulate but being the same age as sammi I've definitely grown in my speech. Considering she's done public talks, makes videos and goes to regular PR meetings, why hasn't her speech developed and bettered?

superhighlyrequested
Informer
Informer

Post by superhighlyrequested »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:DP she did go to uni. But I'm not very articulate but being the same age as sammi I've definitely grown in my speech. Considering she's done public talks, makes videos and goes to regular PR meetings, why hasn't her speech developed and bettered?
i attribute it to ditziness and laziness.

a bit of planning and premeditation would allow her to communicate more clearly. also, if she was willing to, she could restate things until they make sense and then edit out the gibberish.

however, when she is speaking totally off the cuff as in vlogs, it becomes obvious that she is not very bright so her thoughts are far from coherent or even worth expressing.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

saywhatyouwant2me wrote:
CofeeNgossip wrote:Her guy's a douche with no filter, but we don't really have knowledge to speculate an abusive relationship, so I wouldn't go that far. Not sure he is secretly gay and in love with Stefan either.

Did Sam go to uni ?
DP she did go to uni. But I'm not very articulate but being the same age as sammi I've definitely grown in my speech. Considering she's done public talks, makes videos and goes to regular PR meetings, why hasn't her speech developed and bettered?

She might still be shy and underconfident? It just sounds awkward to not talk with confidence, in closed sentences, but to add what essentially are little disclaimers to everything you say. ' i pretty much like it' , 'going for lunch and things'. Also she is not live, she prerecords videos, so you would think she does a little sketch/minimum thinking of what she would like to say/talk about. It's ok if this happens now and again, in vlogs, but not when it's all the time.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Am I the only one that thought Jason videoing her boobs wasn't that bad if it was someone else?
I feel some people are quite sexual and would do those things anyway, and if you're OH is happy with it then whatever.
The reason it irks me with Sammi is she's so shy and nothing like that and is always fiddling with tops to cover her boobs, so odd that Jason does that. I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy appreciating his wife's body even if that's putting it out there on the net (if she's okay with it) however.

However I think reaching for an abusive relationship is too far. And lool in that case someone better bloody rescue Rich from Lily Pebbles cz she's mad aggressive and he's basically her PA whilst having his own job. I think because Sam is so shy and lacks personality most men while consume her because she isn't her own person.

CofeeNgossip
Debater
Debater

Post by CofeeNgossip »

bitchesbelike wrote:Am I the only one that thought Jason videoing her boobs wasn't that bad if it was someone else?
I feel some people are quite sexual and would do those things anyway, and if you're OH is happy with it then whatever.
The reason it irks me with Sammi is she's so shy and nothing like that and is always fiddling with tops to cover her boobs, so odd that Jason does that. I don't think there's anything wrong with a guy appreciating his wife's body even if that's putting it out there on the net (if she's okay with it) however.

However I think reaching for an abusive relationship is too far. And lool in that case someone better bloody rescue Rich from Lily Pebbles cz she's mad aggressive and he's basically her PA whilst having his own job. I think because Sam is so shy and lacks personality most men while consume her because she isn't her own person.
That's the thing, they are not sexual, it's not like they're that couple that did in domino's and ended up in court :rofl: She's not a boob shower either, like the likes of Patricia Bright

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

seriously OT but how can she not even spell Wednesday on her YT channel banner...

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:seriously OT but how can she not even spell Wednesday on her YT channel banner...
omg hahhaa it says wedsdays...wow :rofl:

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

How long has it been like that? I never normally click on her actual channel page, just individual videos I see in my sub box

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

Not sure, I usually do the same... how do you even make that mistake in the first place? That's a word that like children learn to spell....

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

HaveSomeMilk wrote:seriously OT but how can she not even spell Wednesday on her YT channel banner...
And she wonders why sponsors pass her up?! The girl probably can't even spell her own name right

guuuuurl33
Informer
Informer

Post by guuuuurl33 »

I think what really annoys me about Sam (and women like her) is that shes ready to hyper analyze anything and say that its sexist and promotes gender stereotypes but she obviously is a woman who has never had the backbone to be her own person in her relationship, to be happily single for a long period of time, to assert herself when her partner does something thats a red flag. Stop worrying about issues that aren't there and quit being a doormat of a woman.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

guuuuurl33 wrote:I think what really annoys me about Sam (and women like her) is that shes ready to hyper analyze anything and say that its sexist and promotes gender stereotypes but she obviously is a woman who has never had the backbone to be her own person in her relationship, to be happily single for a long period of time, to assert herself when her partner does something thats a red flag. Stop worrying about issues that aren't there and quit being a doormat of a woman.
Yessss to all of that!

Return to “BeautyCrush”