Liv24
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha mama-ria / Samantha Maria Part 14

Post by Liv24 »

bitch what.png

I almost spit my fucking ice coffee all over my new laptop! It's been a minute but I just had to come in here and show this before it got buried in the comment section. Do y'all think this person is trolling or just fucking delusional? :-? I don't consider myself to be a 'stan' of Beyonce, you know how people can worship her like she's a damn God or something but this is just disrespectful to Beyonce lmao! How you gonna be a fan of Sammi, but leave her open to being so easily dragged with that comment??! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Beyoncé of YouTube???? :rofl:
I don't have a special preference for Beyoncé but that woman works HARD! She's so driven and determined.
Sam is the exact opposite. She's full of complaints and excuses and far too lazy and uninspired to be even put in the same sentence as Beyoncé.
Everyone knows Beyoncé .. let's take a survey and see how many ppl know Sammi :D :D Sam for one needs to see the results :P

elena6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elena6 »

Jason always looks so unhappy. I just cant watch him. Imagine how bad he affects sam!

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

I agree too that it sounded like she was giving pet commands to indie. And she could've held indie while vlogging. I'm pretty sure that place wasn't too babyproof.

:rofl: really Beyoncé?! That is so disrespectful. Beyoncé has such ambition, determination, works hard for her shows and concepts. And then there's dimlit who can barely bring out a normal sentence :roll: Even on YouTube she barely reaches any of the big gurus...trending doesn't mean she's on the toplist.

Jason always looks like a grumpy gnome. So annoyed by his appearances.

Crf86
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Crf86 »

Just saw Jason's latest Instagram is a blatant ad (he did put #ad in stories) for Deliveroo but hasn't been disclosed. This shit drives me mad.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I think this looks good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elsa_1993
Informer
Informer

Post by elsa_1993 »

They look totally miserable with each other .

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

Evil_robot wrote:I think this looks good
it's edited - she is a beautiful girl but infortunately hella load of her pictures are edited but like 90% of people edit so :roll: it's my job to know however sad.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I haven't watched but it is weird to describe parenting your own child as looking after them. Maybe she sees her nanny as an equal or more important caregiver lol.
It's like when dads say they're babysitting or they've got the kids, like it's yours, you should have it.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

goldensnitch wrote:The way she says fucking 'TEL A VIV' fucks me off

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Haha, I know what you mean. Saying that she pronounces most words weirdly, is she hard of hearing I wonder or just dumb and lazy?

3eyedraven17
Informer
Informer

Post by 3eyedraven17 »

goldensnitch wrote:Okay, in the past few vlogs I've noticed Sam says she is looking after indie a lot. I just found this really strange because it's her daughter, she's not looking after her? And the dog calling continues in the new one as well lol. Can someone who is a parent please tell me if both of these things are normal, cause I'm not a mum so maybe that's just what people do?

nope it's not but I can see why she does it though, having a dog I think being used to that command of attention has stuck but she definitely needs to shake it man. After all, I thought she 'studied' on parenting :rofl:

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

Brigante wrote:
goldensnitch wrote:The way she says fucking 'TEL A VIV' fucks me off

Haha, I know what you mean. Saying that she pronounces most words weirdly, is she hard of hearing I wonder or just dumb and lazy?
Ha! Thought it was just me. I feel like that's the way Jason says it or has told her that's the authentic pronunciation and so she just goes with that; I for one have never heard anyone pronounce it that way.

-Tara-
Debater
Debater

Post by -Tara- »

goldensnitch wrote:Okay, in the past few vlogs I've noticed Sam says she is looking after indie a lot. I just found this really strange because it's her daughter, she's not looking after her? And the dog calling continues in the new one as well lol. Can someone who is a parent please tell me if both of these things are normal, cause I'm not a mum so maybe that's just what people do?

I haven't been watching her videos so I'm commenting just based on what you said.
It's not normal to say you're looking after your own child a lot because they are fully your responsibility. it could just be that usually she has her mom or a nanny or whoever watching over indie But recently she's been doing it more. Her choice of words maybe weren't the best. Idk.

In regards to talking to your kid the same you do a pet, I think because she has pets and doesn't seem to have been around small kids much before she had indie ( and has spent more time wanting to be away from indie than actually enjoying her and bonding with her) she just doesn't know how to talk to a baby the way moms typically do.

GutundGuenstig
Debater
Debater

Post by GutundGuenstig »

Watched her most recent insta story and why can't this girl just stich up or button up her blouse. Has her bra popping out, like no one wants to see that. I know there are some styles you can pull off with lingerie showing but this is just plain tacky.
saywhatyouwant2me wrote:I haven't watched but it is weird to describe parenting your own child as looking after them. Maybe she sees her nanny as an equal or more important caregiver lol.
It's like when dads say they're babysitting or they've got the kids, like it's yours, you should have it.
OMG I can't stand that either. Like I see friends family etc. On Facebook commenting "hubby looking after the little one thank you so much", like girl, it's his job too, no need to praise him to the heavens.

LeGossip
Talker
Talker

Post by LeGossip »

Ehhhhhm. I usually don't point out these things, but this one kinda made me frown :?
it's like no effort to move Indie away, what if the hammer accidentally drops or the nail falls. Like, ya know.

http://i65.tinypic.com/ehjkfs.jpg

slsldn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by slsldn »

LeGossip wrote:Ehhhhhm. I usually don't point out these things, but this one kinda made me frown :?
it's like no effort to move Indie away, what if the hammer accidentally drops or the nail falls. Like, ya know.

oh my god wtf!?!? They couldn't have taken five seconds to move Indie out of the way before doing that? That picture just goes to show that some people should never become parents. Jason and Sammi should be ashamed of how inept they are as parents

Kale Contour
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kale Contour »

She's asking for post partum depression "tips" from her viewers. She went into a depressive spiral because she couldn't get a nanny. BUT SHE STILL REFUSES TO GO TO THERAPY.

I don't know why I watch still watch her now and then. Her life is depressing and makes me angry.

Every time I see that dog I wonder if Indie's already had a run in or a bite from him. The dogs were fighting from day 1 and Sammi just never showed or talked about it, proving that she definitely filters stuff she knows she'll get backlash for..

If Indie gets hurt by her or Jason's stupidity, guaranteed we wouldn't know about it. Isn't that terrifying to think about?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Kale Contour wrote:She's asking for post partum depression "tips" from her viewers. She went into a depressive spiral because she couldn't get a nanny. BUT SHE STILL REFUSES TO GO TO THERAPY.

I don't know why I watch still watch her now and then. Her life is depressing and makes me angry.

Every time I see that dog I wonder if Indie's already had a run in or a bite from him. The dogs were fighting from day 1 and Sammi just never showed or talked about it, proving that she definitely filters stuff she knows she'll get backlash for..

If Indie gets hurt by her or Jason's stupidity, guaranteed we wouldn't know about it. Isn't that terrifying to think about?
Hold up... are you saying their dog is reactive? It has fought other dogs before?

That automatically puts Indie at huge risk... not saying that have to get rid of it, (not at all) but they should take lots of precautions and do careful training to introduce the baby and dog. But not only have they likely not done that, but she left Indie alone in the room with it. She left her infant alone in the room with a reactive dog?! Does she want something to happen to her?!

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

slsldn wrote:
LeGossip wrote:Ehhhhhm. I usually don't point out these things, but this one kinda made me frown :?

oh my god wtf!?!? They couldn't have taken five seconds to move Indie out of the way before doing that? That picture just goes to show that some people should never become parents. Jason and Sammi should be ashamed of how inept they are as parents
So bad!!

alias630
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alias630 »

This is going to sound like the meanest thing in the world but I legitimately think that Sammi feels so detached from her baby because she's not cute.

Return to “BeautyCrush”