Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

babylawyer
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

Post by babylawyer »

dominoginger77 wrote:I have to disagree with you on the dog front, dogs are a commitment and not just something you can toss away to another home. Yes she had a baby and she wanted what was best for Indie, but still that dog was established and never seemed nasty, the baby wouldn't of been able to annoy it or pester it so it would be a pretty low chance of it getting nasty. Its lazy pet ownership and nothing else. Sam and Jason are definitely the type to abandon something when the going gets tough.

Im also wondering how soon her wedding is to this gnome. It must be soon as she has been talking about it. I reckon they'll do it in secret. I wish she would run for the hills, she is making a massive mistake.
You are an idiot. Anything that potentially can cause harm to a baby needs to be removed immediately. it's not as though she put the dog in a pound. She gave it to her sister. Please get off whatever planet you're living on.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Umm dog owners have babies all the time lol. They are just useless idiots who can't even take care of themselves, that's why they gave the dog away. Doesn't matter who they gave it to, they still abandoned their long-time pet.
Non.

nanaify
Learner
Learner

Post by nanaify »

Sent from my XT1706 using Tapatalk

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Some ppl don't know how to mix animals with their kids.. it really depends on the situation. But I do agree with their decision. Atleast smart enough to admit they can't have both pets

Wombie
Learner
Learner

Post by Wombie »

I have two dogs and two kids. I got the dogs after I had kids so the baby phase was over. It's a lot of work, but I wouldn't have gotten two dogs if I didn't want to do any work. Both of them are rescue/rehome from someone else who couldn't take care of them. My dogs are like my other kids. They're a part of our family. I wouldn't just dump them because they became a lot of work.

Return to “BeautyCrush”