Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Nitpicky, but did she get a new camera/lens? In her new favourites video the background is so blurry that the contrast between her and the background, and the constant (re)focussing made it kind of hard to watch for me. Felt like I was going crosseyed or something. Well, at least she showed the top of her head this time.. :')

LEEL
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LEEL »

Grizzly Grigsby since she's a mama bear now also before she becomes a Davis

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

I have a feeling in the new video she picked the ugliest things ever. which will make her look like a clown.
yet another proof she has no clue in fashion. she has no taste! :?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Her baby has the same forehead as her, I wonder if she'll be cutting off her head in videos too! I'm part of the big forehead team, there's no shame in it.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

In her new spring trends video that ruffle skirt is
A T R O C I O U S. so crumpled up like it was at the bottom of the clothes bin.

HOWEVER,
I liked the tee she wore in the vid, reminded me of the 2014 Sam

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

Her new style' is tragic...just random trends thrown together.
Those mules are hidieous.. :o and the pink ruffle skirt and gingham black amd white dress is unflattering.
Is she making up and compensating for this tragic style because she couldnt wear what she wanted during her pregnancy with indie...?
& more designer bags? Where does ahe wear this stuff? To have coffee?
& her prorities are messed up....no investment ina house..its better to be in primark clothes or h&m and a cheap bag and own a house...good for her to have nice things but it makes no sense
Its like when someone is dripping in gold but doesnt have a sofa to sit on at home
Wouldnt be surprised if she buys a birkin bag soon!!!

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Wait, she's selling her Chloe Faye bag? Didn't she literally just buy it? Someone needs money.. (for more designer bags probably).

hag
Learner
Learner

Post by hag »

BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Wait, she's selling her Chloe Faye bag? Didn't she literally just buy it? Someone needs money.. (for more designer bags probably).
lol i was going to say this. she's also sold the gucci bag? like...i get it, you can do what you want with your money but i also can't help but think what is the point in these bags which are worth hundreds if not thousands of pounds only to sell them not even 6 months later?? each to their own but it's frustrating to see someone talk about investment then getting rid of it and probably not at a profit either...

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

hag wrote:
BrideOfFrankenstein wrote:Wait, she's selling her Chloe Faye bag? Didn't she literally just buy it? Someone needs money.. (for more designer bags probably).
lol i was going to say this. she's also sold the gucci bag? like...i get it, you can do what you want with your money but i also can't help but think what is the point in these bags which are worth hundreds if not thousands of pounds only to sell them not even 6 months later?? each to their own but it's frustrating to see someone talk about investment then getting rid of it and probably not at a profit either...
also annoys me how she makes vids on the bags saying how she's wanted the bag for so long,how she deliberated the pros and cons for ages, as if she appreciates the bag when she obviously doesn't! she got bored of an impulse buy and sold it on depop

shitsandgigs
Informer
Informer

Post by shitsandgigs »

In her Spring Trends vid I quite like her hair. I mean, it's still floating on her head but I liked the soft waves and the colour. She looked quite fresh and awake.

whereistea
Learner
Learner

Post by whereistea »

This was a while ago but Jason commenting "get in the kitchen" on a pic of his daughter? That's terrible. I mean I like to think if I was a dad I'd tear someone apart on Twitter for posting such a tired ass misogynistic catchphrase on a pic of my kid. And there he is, BEING that misogynistic douche... :x :x

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

She changes bag so often.. now she just got a new Gucci bag.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Don't be surprised when she sells that one In a month or two. If she actually had the money to buy all these bags she wouldn't need to sell them in order to buy new ones.

tellmeitsfancy
Talker
Talker

Post by tellmeitsfancy »

Lamonde_ wrote:I feel her all caps blog entry. I was pregnant and pregnancy clothes are ridiculously over priced and it's so hard to feel good when u literally feel and look so big. Also the last trimester, almost nothing fits anymore unless you wear oversized everything which is very unflattering. Can't get mad at her for feeling happy about wearing w.e shitty clothes she finds cute.
This is how ideas are born. If only someone had a green clothing line to test out a maternity top. Make one sample, wear it and maybe mass produce. Make it an ode to indi. What a wasted opportunity. Even if it meant using your own resources as a faux designer to design something different and fill a gap in the market.
Half her clothing line is ill fitted tops. What a shame. Designer my a $$.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

More evidence of traction alopecia. When is she going to realize that damage can be permanent? If u can't take care of your hair underneath the weave then don't wear it. "Beauty guru" but she can't even take care of her own hair. I have absolutely nothing against weave and wigs but she is balding and I wonder if the reason she won't show her natural hair is because she is bald or balding.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

More evidence of traction alopecia. When is she going to realize that damage can be permanent? If u can't take care of your hair underneath the weave then don't wear it. "Beauty guru" but she can't even take care of her own hair. I have absolutely nothing against weave and wigs but she is balding and I wonder if the reason she won't show her natural hair is because she is bald or balding.

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Ash904 wrote:Image

Maybe she's insecure about it even more cuz Jason is such an a-hole. But I agree, it's not that hard to grow hair if you cared for it enough. She would save more money too in the long run and maybe finally she'll look less crazy with her ratty weaves :/ .. I've been watching her since the beginning and her weaves always look so ratty and cheap regardless. It also makes her face and forehead look extra big cuz it's so unnatural and unflattering.

Anyways it's funny that she came out with a vid about her best and worst designer purchases.. trying to justify her purchases and decision to sell ... so so dumb

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

tellmeitsfancy wrote:This is how ideas are born. If only someone had a green clothing line to test out a maternity top. Make one sample, wear it and maybe mass produce. Make it an ode to indi. What a wasted opportunity. Even if it meant using your own resources as a faux designer to design something different and fill a gap in the market.
Half her clothing line is ill fitted tops. What a shame. Designer my a $$.
this!
that is what a real entrepreneur does. you feel that the market is lacking in something, then you figure out how to provide it. if she didn't whine so much about the lack of fashion (which isn't true) for pregnant women. although i don't have children, i do understand that some women have mindset issues with their growing/changing bodies. but it was an opportunity for her. heck it is still an opportunity, but i think she is so over it, she doesn't see a possible good expansion for her clothing line.

but then again, they seems to treat the clothing line more like an expensive hobby than an actual business...when they actually remember it exists.

Post by Guest »

To be honest I don't think it's a huge deal that Sam changes her bags like guys change their cars. It just doesn't bother me at all.

On the other hand, has anyone seen the clip of Franklin at the end of her recent vlog? I thought that was cheeky considering the fact that everyone is speculating if they got rid of their dogs. Anyone else thinks it's an old clip? :>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Meanwhile...

I think the buying/ reselling designer bags is a quick way to earn money. I think she gets these bags for a cheaper price (I wonder how) and then sells them for the original pricing. It's like the beauty guru scammers that sell the stuff they were sent for free like uglyfaceofbeauty used to do and probably still does.

Return to “BeautyCrush”