Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha Moan-ria / Samantha Maria Part 13

Post by Bertiebee »

Does anyone else just find them really grubby? I don't know, they/their house/ the dogs even little Indie all look a bit unkept?! Maybe I. Just being mean, but I follow Rhiannon Ashley and her little girl is such a bonny baby and always looks so beautifully kept, not dressed in mega expensive stuff, just really really looked after if that makes sense. Maybe it's just how they are, but they always look like they could do with a good wash and the house a deep clean! Also, I find Sammy so hard to listen too, every other word is 'yeah' and ive never know anyone trip over their words as much as she does.

loveherhateher
Informer
Informer

Post by loveherhateher »

jimi wrote:I'm glad she got rid of her Gucci Dionysus bag. She never even learned how to properly pronounce the name, so good riddance. :roll:

lol that latest blogpost. Whenever she says she's been looking at/wanting something for AGES that only means a couple of months.
This is up there with my top 5 youtuber peeves! I hate that they make purchases or get sent items that they can't pronounce properly!! Most of the time, the names aren't even that difficult, but somehow they're all baffled by them. A quick google search would help with that, but it seems most of them can't be bothered and actually find it quite amusing to look daft.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Couple talk repeatedly about needing to move out of London and buy a home instead of living in an outdated, cramped flat, while also constantly buying handbags and camera lenses and having designer wishlists and cars.

Yeah right, boo's. You are just fine in your tiny flat. Don't pretend you care about moving when you can't bring yourselves to STOP SPENDING MONEY

Lamonde_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lamonde_ »

Bertiebee wrote:Does anyone else just find them really grubby? I don't know, they/their house/ the dogs even little Indie all look a bit unkept?! Maybe I. Just being mean, but I follow Rhiannon Ashley and her little girl is such a bonny baby and always looks so beautifully kept, not dressed in mega expensive stuff, just really really looked after if that makes sense. Maybe it's just how they are, but they always look like they could do with a good wash and the house a deep clean! Also, I find Sammy so hard to listen too, every other word is 'yeah' and ive never know anyone trip over their words as much as she does.

No I agree, they look like they smell irl.

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

nightpolitik wrote:Couple talk repeatedly about needing to move out of London and buy a home instead of living in an outdated, cramped flat, while also constantly buying handbags and camera lenses and having designer wishlists and cars.

Yeah right, boo's. You are just fine in your tiny flat. Don't pretend you care about moving when you can't bring yourselves to STOP SPENDING MONEY

You pretty much summed there situation up! I also think its a form of therapy and depend on spending money to be happy.
Imagine them without Sammis income....I honestly think they wouldnt last...unfortunately.
Even with Indie and getting married..

tanita
Learner
Learner

Post by tanita »

I dont see her videos anymore.. and after the "get in the kitchen" comment I don´t follow their instagram anymore.. this two are over.. I dont get how anyone follows them, I think they might be very young girls.. What they are going to do in the future? they really are soooo boring so untalented.. they pretend to be what they are not!! sammi dresses so bad! a guccy bag doesnt make you elegant if yout total look is a mess, the hair!!??? everybody say it she doesnt has eyes??!! please!! its a joke.. her skin!! how can she give any advice about health and care??? I DONT GET IT! this girl really frustates me.. and I use to love her..

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

New forum name guys??

Samantha Not-A-Mumaria?

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

Double post, but HAS ANYONE SEEN HER LATEST VLOG?????

THAT. IS. NOT. HOW. YOU. MAKE. LOOSE. LEAF. TEA

I have no words. Am I naive to think everybody should know that you don't FILL THE WHOLE STRAINER with tea leaves in a teapot? It was so weird! It literally overflowed into this goopy mess, and she was like "I have no idea how to do this."

Like ok, fair enough you have no clue, but as a tea lover, I was dying. She drinks tea and coffee a lot...you would think she would have an idea about how to make tea with tea leaves?

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

Thoughts on her breastfeeding story vlog?

bangsandrage
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bangsandrage »

On her sister's latest vlog she features Riley and mentions how he's staying with them now, though Franklin isn't in her video (he was in Sam's breastfeeding vlog so it's safe to assume he's with them). How fucked up is that? Daniella features Riley tons and has always seemed very happy and loving towards him but it's ridiculous to (potentially) give away one of your dogs, the one you've had the longest especially, but keep the one that Jason wanted/got as a puppy.
I really hope Riley is just there as a temporary companion animal or something for Daniella until she has the baby but I kinda doubt it. Truth be told, he'd probably be better taken care of with her but to separate him from his home and brother is sooo fucked up– and for what? It annoys me because I couldn't imagine giving up one of my dogs, or both of them really. Even when money is tight or I'm super busy, it's never even a thought. If they're too busy for two dogs, they're too busy for one. It's not like my dog-related workload changed, like, at all when I adopted the second dog. Ugh.

bangsandrage
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bangsandrage »

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but I just want to point out that this girl is such a mess that my boyfriend even knows all the drama (and called Jason a gnome 100% on his own, calls him out for securing his dinner ticket) and I showed my co-worker Sam's blog (since we're writers at a fashion company here in the US it was moderately relevant for work) and she now calls Sam "Trainwreck Girl."
Coworker immediately commented that whoever takes her pictures (Jason mostly) doesn't know what they're doing, that Sam's hair needs help, and that she's buying into these trends and has no idea how to actually make them work for her body type. So amazing that some lady who has no idea who Sam is has summed things up perfectly. I still enjoy watching her still but I really wish she'd step back and take care of herself and stand up to whatever is going on. Giving up Riley just rubbed me the wrong way.

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Okay, let's be logical here. Lots of people end up needing to give their pets away because that pet doesn't agree with a different dynamic with a baby in the house. Perhaps he was picking fights with the other dog or vice versa because that dog is protective of the baby.

Please think twice before you get yourself worked up about pets. People need to be aware that not all dogs like babies or not all dogs can tolerate that much competition for attention. A good friend of mine gave away her senior dog to a friend because the little thing could not stand daily life with a toddler.

My thoughts on Sam's breastfeeding video are that she is a trooper for trying and it's too bad she couldn't get her production up. The fact that she had tuberous breasts before sugery was also probably not in her favor.

I have a serious problem with anyone who beats a woman down for not being able to breastfeed. I do feel like most people who talk down to women who choose to use formula are coming from an extremely sheltered, close-minded and uneducated place.

hag
Learner
Learner

Post by hag »

what do we think of the lookbook?

there was a few outfts i didn't mind, but mostly missed the mark?? i feel like i can see where she's coming from and kinda dig it, but then there'll be too many textures going on it ends up looking a lil messy??
does anyone know any other gurus who have a similar style to sammi in 2014 sorta time? i feel like i need to find more but i can't :|

also i haven't watched the breastfeeding vlog but good on her for talking about it.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Can someone summarise what she said in the breastfeeding vlog? I'm really not bothered to watch her vlogs :(

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

bitchesbelike wrote:Can someone summarise what she said in the breastfeeding vlog? I'm really not bothered to watch her vlogs :(
Since she got a breast uplift, that affected her milk ducts and so she's not able to breastfeed. When she got the surgery she was at a point where she thought she'll never want kids and is somewhat regretting it now. She felt terrible about not being able to breastfeed or pump milk for Indie at all and so started to give her formula and was afraid of being shamed for her choices. It really sucks that she feels this way and at the end of the day she knows what's best for her and her baby. It seems like it really affected her for a while but she's coming to terms with it now.

dominoginger77
Debater
Debater

Post by dominoginger77 »

I have to disagree with you on the dog front, dogs are a commitment and not just something you can toss away to another home. Yes she had a baby and she wanted what was best for Indie, but still that dog was established and never seemed nasty, the baby wouldn't of been able to annoy it or pester it so it would be a pretty low chance of it getting nasty. Its lazy pet ownership and nothing else. Sam and Jason are definitely the type to abandon something when the going gets tough.

Im also wondering how soon her wedding is to this gnome. It must be soon as she has been talking about it. I reckon they'll do it in secret. I wish she would run for the hills, she is making a massive mistake.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

The criticism about them giving up the dog is a tad unfair. No matter how domesticated you think your dog is, it is still an animal that can react violently. Having a baby and a dog is never going to be 100% safe, therefore it is responsible to leave having a dog until the baby is older. Too often we here of children being mauled by their "wouldn't hurt a fly" family dogs regardless if they were on a dangerous breeds list or not.

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

liseppe wrote:The criticism about them giving up the dog is a tad unfair. No matter how domesticated you think your dog is, it is still an animal that can react violently. Having a baby and a dog is never going to be 100% safe, therefore it is responsible to leave having a dog until the baby is older. Too often we here of children being mauled by their "wouldn't hurt a fly" family dogs regardless if they were on a dangerous breeds list or not.
but it's at her sisters house isnt it? Who's about to give birth! I just think Jason and sammi are both basically lazy and having a baby and the dogs was too much for them to cope with!

Bertiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bertiebee »

dominoginger77 wrote:I have to disagree with you on the dog front, dogs are a commitment and not just something you can toss away to another home. Yes she had a baby and she wanted what was best for Indie, but still that dog was established and never seemed nasty, the baby wouldn't of been able to annoy it or pester it so it would be a pretty low chance of it getting nasty. Its lazy pet ownership and nothing else. Sam and Jason are definitely the type to abandon something when the going gets tough.

Im also wondering how soon her wedding is to this gnome. It must be soon as she has been talking about it. I reckon they'll do it in secret. I wish she would run for the hills, she is making a massive mistake.
Agree 100%!!!! And I bloody hate people like that! Animal shelters are full of unwanted pets as 'a baby' came along so goodbye doggy!!! It makes my blood boil! I had a little dog for 7 yrs before my baby was born, she was my world, the reason she was fine with my child was because her life carried on as before, she wasn't pushed out, she was included In Everything and my daughter loved her! Sammi and Jason get things/animals/babies on a whim......then moan about them forever more because they are hard work!!

nightpolitik
Informer
Informer

Post by nightpolitik »

Guys, you really need to grow up on the dog front. Seriously. A dog being okay with kids has to do with several factors, not just how much it was loved prior to the baby.

Dogs are family members, but if a dog doesn't get along with a baby, what are the parents going to do? Get rid of their kid because it's less established? Come on.

Keeping a dog that hates children just because you have made a commitment is abusive to the dog and dangerous for the kid. Use your head.

Ps
For all we know, Dani the permanent lip pucker and her boyfriend probably just want to get a dog because they are silly and want the picket fence family all at the same time so Sam and Jason probably loaned out their dog to get them to have a real taste of owning an animal.

Those who don't understand that animals and infants don't always mix have an issue with being close-minded.
Sometimes shit just doesn't work out.

Return to “BeautyCrush”