BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Ash904
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by Ash904 »

This posted exactly 4 months ago on June 4th makes so much sense now. So does their recent reunion.

Sam wants to SO desperately have the perfect hipster image of her and her little gnomey unstable fiancé a la the Michalaks so she completely pushed Danni away from her life while Danni was going through abuse, depression and addiction. Cold Bitch.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

This posted exactly 4 months ago on June 4th makes so much sense now. So does their recent reunion.

Sam wants to SO desperately have the perfect hipster image of her and her little gnomey unstable fiancé a la the Michalaks so she completely pushed Danni away from her life while Danni was going through abuse, depression and addiction. Cold Bitch.

Post by Guest »

smashthebox wrote:Geez her sister is pregnant too (she just put out a "life update" video)... her sister seems much happier about being pregnant than Sammy does. Her sis also went over how she's been dealing with addiction for 4 years (and depression), anyone know what she was addicted to?
From what I understood it might be alcohol? Bless her! I figured out there must be something wrong and she completely disappeared!

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Ash904 wrote:Image

I'm confused why does them meeting 4 months ago make sense? Surely Danni wouldn't have known she was pregnant four months ago or is there another reason? Slow day for me today....

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

U guys seen danis boyfriend on instagram? looks kinda old..

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^^ Ages ago she had a boyfriend that was quite into the gym like her, I assumed it was him! I used to like Dani and followed her for a bit on YouTube and insta but then it became all gym and boobs and I was like nah. I think she's likely to be more positive than Sammi!

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

So her sis is pregnant?!? The closest person sammi could share a pregnancy with. And based on social medialooks like they have not been at all.
Nowonder her sis never would be in none of her vlogs or show her face. Or hardly mention shes meeting her. She has been only sober for 7 months...seems like theres some issues in her family. Sister has addiction, abusive relationship. Sammi has self image body issues and been through abusive relationship....
What is it with these youtubers with obvious probelms getting pregnant?! Is getting pregnant become on' trend' Its ridiculous. Being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world. Let alone having addictions and mental health issues aswell. Its like having a baby has become a new accessorie.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

Snowfro185 wrote:So her sis is pregnant?!? The closest person sammi could share a pregnancy with. And based on social medialooks like they have not been at all.
Nowonder her sis never would be in none of her vlogs or show her face. Or hardly mention shes meeting her. She has been only sober for 7 months...seems like theres some issues in her family. Sister has addiction, abusive relationship. Sammi has self image body issues and been through abusive relationship....
What is it with these youtubers with obvious probelms getting pregnant?! Is getting pregnant become on' trend' Its ridiculous. Being a mum is one of the hardest jobs in the world. Let alone having addictions and mental health issues aswell. Its like having a baby has become a new accessorie.
I think it might be very very rude of me, but I have to say the same - I mean, it makes me think bad things about Sammy's family and especially her mom...her tw daughters have so much issues, makes you wonder...

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Evil_robot wrote:
Snowfro185 wrote:So her sis is pregnant?!? The closest person sammi could share a pregnancy with. And based on social medialooks like they have not been at all.
I think it might be very very rude of me, but I have to say the same - I mean, it makes me think bad things about Sammy's family and especially her mom...her tw daughters have so much issues, makes you wonder...
I am betting they both think that bringing a child into the world will make all their problems go away. ;) :(

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

So why isn't Sam including Danni and her middle age boyfriend in her vlogs? I thought youtubers were all about exposure? :D the whole family is a hot mess. :rofl:

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Evil_robot wrote:
I remember Sam took her mom out to get pampered (hair and make up done) and then they went for an afternoon tea. I could tell their mom has been through tough shit just by looking at her (same rings under eyes and tired face) but Sam wants her followers to know that she's POSH and only hangs around Notting Hill. When trying to run from your chav past goes wrong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Her family is only a lie detector test away from Jeremy Kyle territory. :rofl:

Snowfro185
Talker
Talker

Post by Snowfro185 »

Ash904 wrote:
Evil_robot wrote:
I remember Sam took her mom out to get pampered (hair and make up done) and then they went for an afternoon tea. I could tell their mom has been through tough shit just by looking at her (same rings under eyes and tired face) but Sam wants her followers to know that she's POSH and only hangs around Notting Hill. When trying to run from your chav past goes wrong :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yes I thought the same. Her mum looks like shes been through ALLOT.
Looks like to me the closest people who Sammi should turn to for help ie. Sister mum..have to much shite going on in there own lives. So she obviously has no choice but Jason & social media.
Sad..

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

Now it kind of makes sense as to why Sammi is so alone and not very close with her family, they all have their own issues they're dealing with. It really is sad.

Her relationship advice keeps popping up on my YT main page and I can't help but think how ironic it is since she jumped from one bad relationship to the next although the Gnome is certainly better than her previous bf. She is in no place to give advice, she needs advice and help herself.

I truly hope she can cope with motherhood and embraces it and that Gnomey helps her bc I'm actually worried about her and the challenges that she's going to face. I'm about as far along as she is and I'm already trying to prepare and educate myself about breastfeeding, pumping all that kind of stuff. It's not easy and it requires determination and patience, I wonder if Sammi will try or how she'll cope.

Everytime I remember her getting defensive and offended when she says she's planned this pregnancy, her moaning and actions prove otherwise. She can't wait for the pregnancy to be over but after she pushes out the baby, she will be 100% responsible for a human being and it's not going to be all photoshoots and lattes anymore.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

lavieenrose wrote:Now it kind of makes sense as to why Sammi is so alone and not very close with her family, they all have their own issues they're dealing with. It really is sad.

Her relationship advice keeps popping up on my YT main page and I can't help but think how ironic it is since she jumped from one bad relationship to the next although the Gnome is certainly better than her previous bf. She is in no place to give advice, she needs advice and help herself.

I truly hope she can cope with motherhood and embraces it and that Gnomey helps her bc I'm actually worried about her and the challenges that she's going to face. I'm about as far along as she is and I'm already trying to prepare and educate myself about breastfeeding, pumping all that kind of stuff. It's not easy and it requires determination and patience, I wonder if Sammi will try or how she'll cope.

Everytime I remember her getting defensive and offended when she says she's planned this pregnancy, her moaning and actions prove otherwise. She can't wait for the pregnancy to be over but after she pushes out the baby, she will be 100% responsible for a human being and it's not going to be all photoshoots and lattes anymore.
. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I really hope she is doing lots of preparation, reading etc behind the scenes even though that isn't enough for the reality we are faced with after 9 months. Pregnancy is the easy part, even if it's a traumatic one. We are then 100% responsible for another life for at least the next 16-21 years and if you are a good, loving, caring parent then let's be honest it's until our last breath here on earth. Your baby will always be your baby. Sammi's father was absent and I get the impression her own mother is not at all maternal and has been very hands off since Sammi was quite young and that probably explains her character and approach to her pregnancy. The one thing that Sammi's own baby will have that she didn't is a loving father at home and a family unit which is a beautiful thing and despite some peoples opinion of Jason I believe he will make up for Sammi's lack of maternal instinct and he will naturally step up and be a great loving father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

lavieenrose wrote:Now it kind of makes sense as to why Sammi is so alone and not very close with her family, they all have their own issues they're dealing with. It really is sad.

. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I really hope she is doing lots of preparation, reading etc behind the scenes even though that isn't enough for the reality we are faced with after 9 months. Pregnancy is the easy part, even if it's a traumatic one. We are then 100% responsible for another life for at least the next 16-21 years and if you are a good, loving, caring parent then let's be honest it's until our last breath here on earth. Your baby will always be your baby. Sammi's father was absent and I get the impression her own mother is not at all maternal and has been very hands off since Sammi was quite young and that probably explains her character and approach to her pregnancy. The one thing that Sammi's own baby will have that she didn't is a loving father at home and a family unit which is a beautiful thing and despite some peoples opinion of Jason I believe he will make up for Sammi's lack of maternal instinct and he will naturally step up and be a great loving father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ thank you! i agree, i hope they both step up and embrace being parents.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

bitchesbelike wrote:

I'm confused why does them meeting 4 months ago make sense? Surely Danni wouldn't have known she was pregnant four months ago or is there another reason? Slow day for me today....
I believe Danni got pregnant intentionally. That's just my opinion. Sam has never mentioned her sisters pregnancy nor congratulated her publically and I find it weird that she's up Hannah's ass 24/7 but won't mention and acknowledge her sister for shit. And it's not like Daniella is a private person, she's got a YouTube channel and is very open about her life. Why not share her videos? Give public shoutouts? include her in the 'daily' vlogs? It doesn't go well with the "hipster-coffee-loving-bulldogs-perfect-life" facade she tries so hard to promote. She's so paranoid about the facade breaking that she can't enjoy her pregnancy because she thinks people will tune off. It's sad and I feel bad for Daniella who deserves better. compared to sams moody, negative complaining self, Dannis positive outlook on life despite battling addiction and depression is a breath of fresh air.

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ash904 wrote:
bitchesbelike wrote:

I believe Danni got pregnant intentionally. That's just my opinion. Sam has never mentioned her sisters pregnancy nor congratulated her publically and I find it weird that she's up Hannah's ass 24/7 but won't mention and acknowledge her sister for shit. And it's not like Daniella is a private person, she's got a YouTube channel and is very open about her life. Why not share her videos? Give public shoutouts? include her in the 'daily' vlogs? It doesn't go well with the "hipster-coffee-loving-bulldogs-perfect-life" facade she tries so hard to promote. She's so paranoid about the facade breaking that she can't enjoy her pregnancy because she thinks people will tune off. It's sad and I feel bad for Daniella who deserves better. compared to sams moody, negative complaining self, Dannis positive outlook on life despite battling addiction and depression is a breath of fresh air.
Ya now that you bring it up it IS weird that she didn't mention that her sister was pregnant too, I am sure they share some of the same subscribers.

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

I think maybe sammi knew danni might / would return to YouTube so she wanted to let her announce it herself.
But since, she hasn't mentioned it.
She did plug Dannis new video on twitter though saying her sister made a return to YouTube.

Return to “BeautyCrush”