BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: BabyCrush | Samantha Maria Part 12

Post by Brigante »

Why on earth did she choose that thumbnail for her latest GRWM? Glossy red lips parted like she's just about to eat a dick, is her self worth really that tied up with her desirability to men? No wonder pregnancy is killing her. :roll:

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

She's so silly in her rant video. "Staying fashionable while pregnant" is a positive direction her channel could of gone in...she says she doesn't wanna lose herself coz she has a baby well great, preach it in a positive light then girl! Show other women that being pregnant or just having a belly doesn't mean you can't be fashionable, feel good and look fab!!! why didn't she do a series or something. :-/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

^ i agree. being pregnant doesn't mean she can't do fashion videos or inspire other pregnant women to dress stylishly while expecting but this is Sammi we're talking about. She is lazy and is making up excuses. Even if her lookbooks are targeted towards pregnant women she can also show that this outfit can be worn by anyone. She continues to shop in regular stores, she has mostly shunned maternity clothes so obviously any woman can pull off these looks :roll:

She can admit she's uninspired or has no motivation but she shouldn't blame it on pregnancy.

hlh94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hlh94 »

Do you absolute losers have nothing better to do in your sad lonely lives??? Slating people on this forum. It says more about you than about that person! If you don't like them then why do you know everything about them?? Hahahaha get a life you lot it's so embarrassing

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

hlh94 wrote:Do you absolute losers have nothing better to do in your sad lonely lives??? Slating people on this forum. It says more about you than about that person! If you don't like them then why do you know everything about them?? Hahahaha get a life you lot it's so embarrassing

Congratulations on your ironic post. You clearly have about as much to do as any of us as you are here reading this forum and posting on it too lol! If we "don't like them then why do we know everything about them?" Erm, last time I checked you don't just dislike someone without knowing anything about them so obviously she is giving people reasons not to like her. (Although I'm probably one of the few here who actually likes Sam) she actively chooses to put herself and her business out in to the public domain to make a living.

hlh94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hlh94 »

I like her, someone has to say something to you sad bunch

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

hlh94 wrote:I like her, someone has to say something to you sad bunch

. You think you are the first fan girl to come in to a trash section and act holier than thou ? Lol.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

. You think you are the first fan girl to come in to a trash section and act holier than thou ? Lol.

hlh94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hlh94 »

Literally you lot make me cringe. Get on with your own lives. Reading this all is amusing to say the least. You should be embarrassed... hiding behind a screen name on a forum lol

hlh94
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hlh94 »

Literally you lot make me cringe. Get on with your own lives. Reading this all is amusing to say the least. You should be embarrassed... hiding behind a screen name on a forum lol

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lavieenrose »

I think it's safe to say many of us on here actually do like Sam and want to see her doing well and be happy thats why we air our frustrations. She obviously has issues and needs help, a wake up call, whatever.. Just bc you like someone doesn't mean you can't criticize them or offer opinions or advice.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

hlh94 wrote:Literally you lot make me cringe. Get on with your own lives. Reading this all is amusing to say the least. You should be embarrassed... hiding behind a screen name on a forum lol

. Yawn. You are here doing the same thing as us. Judging people while hiding behind your screen name when you should be getting on with own life. Welcome :-)

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

lavieenrose wrote:^ i agree. being pregnant doesn't mean she can't do fashion videos or inspire other pregnant women to dress stylishly while expecting but this is Sammi we're talking about. She is lazy and is making up excuses. Even if her lookbooks are targeted towards pregnant women she can also show that this outfit can be worn by anyone. She continues to shop in regular stores, she has mostly shunned maternity clothes so obviously any woman can pull off these looks :roll:

She can admit she's uninspired or has no motivation but she shouldn't blame it on pregnancy.
I wondered this also. I remember Rhiannon Ashlee did some maternity clothing hauls and baby-related videos on her main channel whilst pregnant, and would do the odd OOTD in her vlogs. Plus a lot of retailers like ASOS and Topshop do both regular and maternity versions of some items of clothing, so it could still appeal to non-pregnant people.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Sweetnpeaceful wrote:
. |

You think you are the first fan girl to come in to a trash section and act holier than thou ? Lol.
It's best not to react to these preachy fangirls that pop up on this forum every once in a while. ;) It'll only make them feel like people are actually listening to them and that what they're saying is important.

I quite like Sammi. I think she's a sweet girl, but she needs to GET HER F-ING LIFE TOGETHER!! And the fact that she doesn't even seem to try to do that makes her look like an immature, irresponsible, indecisive, and just plain dumb person. Sure it might be a bit tougher for her than for other people because of her anxiety, but there's plenty of resources out there to help her deal with her anxiety and depression and she seems to not want any of that help at all.. Not even for the baby's sake!

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Yeah we should all stop posting and delete this whole thread because you like her :FU:

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

double post
Last edited by Ash904 on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Maybe if you had a real job you'd get one yourself, gnomey... why did he have to add that they have a house rule? You had to ask Sam to buy a freaking air rifle because she is your sponsor. Broke unemployed gnome.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Put it on your Christmas list, gnomey like all the other little boys do.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

an air rifle....with a child coming into the house.
he doesn't think.
what happened to his motorcycle? is he over that "new" toy already?

Ash904
Informer
Informer

Post by Ash904 »

Brigante wrote:Put it on your Christmas list, gnomey like all the other little boys do.

Return to “BeautyCrush”